SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this with a grain of salt, because I read it in another Facebook group a month or two ago that they were having problems with the soundproofing. That every time a car on Test Track flew by, it would make a lot of noise, and even shake the building. It disrupted the atmosphere they were going for, and it’s not an easy fix.

Test Track closes 01/13-02/26 for refurbishment. I wonder, if the above is true, if they are going to try to remedy the issue from the Test Track side. This may point towards Space 220 opening during Test Track's refurbishment or way later than originally planned. We are going 01/30-02/05 and I am still hoping to nab reservations for my 40th birthday during that trip. :D

I figured it would be 1 credit and sort of equivalent to the other themed restaurant in Future World, the Coral Reef. But who knows? I was hoping it would be ready in time for my December 4-13 trip, but I have become resigned to the idea it won't. I mean, I am more than super happy with all my dining reservations, including the one that if this were to open, that I would replace with it (La Hacienda de San Angel), so it's all good in the end, I'll catch it on my next Disney trip in 2020 or 2021, that's all.

I could see it that it opens as a 1 TS credit restaurant, and it becomes *the* ADR to get and super in demand and then a year for now they switch it to having a prefixe meal for dinner at 2 TS Credits

What's the building to the left with yellow?

I believe that is the entrance to the restaurant that will house the "space elevator" to get you up to the main part of the restaurant which is the gray ciruclar building. So think of it as the "pre-show" building

I believe that is the entrance to the restaurant that will house the "space elevator" to get you up to the main part of the restaurant which is the gray ciruclar building. So think of it as the "pre-show" building

Ahh thank you! :)

Please tell me I'm not the only person who gets giddy when I see a little number pop up in the bell, click it and see that someone posted on this thread !?!
View attachment 446846
Nope, I make my ADRS tomorrow for our spring trip and I really was hoping for some info by now. also really hoping the menu isn't "weird". I really want to do artist point but my family wont eat there.

I could see it that it opens as a 1 TS credit restaurant, and it becomes *the* ADR to get and super in demand and then a year for now they switch it to having a prefixe meal for dinner at 2 TS Credits
Oh I hope not! I truly hate priced fixed!! I am not a fan of having my meal dictated. We like multiple appetizers and salad and just about never get desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!