SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD

Nanceliz319

Mouseketeer
I was just thinking the same thing last night. We are planning for 2 epcot days. Teppan Edo and my daughter in law wants to eat in Great Britain. Guess will have to make one of those lunch when we add in Space.
Also had to re-arrange our usual plans with HS with added GE. plan on a lot of time there.

Cynner

Mouseketeer
Haha I’m glad you’ve got the space open, our plan is jam packed but I’ve just told my husband to book any time if they open in case he sees the news before me :)

We would have to just work around it - even if that means 2 dinners in one day! :rolleyes1
I have time because we'll be there multiple times this year, so I can adjust as needed. I wouldn't give up Storybook for it, but just about anything else.

• Lizzylou

Earning My Ears
    I’m losing hope! Trips planned 11/15-11/19 and 12/4-12/11. I know November is out of the question , but I was holding out hope for December. I check multiple times a day. It’s not looking good. 😔

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
    I’m losing hope! Trips planned 11/15-11/19 and 12/4-12/11. I know November is out of the question , but I was holding out hope for December. I check multiple times a day. It’s not looking good. 😔

We are there for the 10 thru 17, and I also am losing hope. I have SAI there as a placeholder, and I wanted it when I booked it. Now I am Bleh....I want Space!

• MAGICFOR2

Condimentessa
    I'm watching for Summer! I'm sure it will be open, just hoping for news soon so I can watch for ADR 's.

• AARCLUKSCH

Mouseketeer
    I also have been hearing December.....???? Have a trip planned Dec 14th - 19th. Hoping to get an opportunity to eat there.

eiblehs

Expedition Everest Enthusiast
    Forgive me if this has already been asked, but Space 220 will be a table service credit, right? Or will it be a signature restaurant? I can't wait to see the menu!

CJK

DIS Veteran
    Wait, didn't we learn that this restaurant is only ONE credit on the dining plan?? In the video, they're saying it's 2 credits.

eeyoreandtink

DIS Veteran
    Wait, didn't we learn that this restaurant is only ONE credit on the dining plan?? In the video, they're saying it's 2 credits.
    He says he THINKS it will be 2 credits. I haven't heard anyone confirming officially how many it will be.

Reactions: CJK

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS