SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see a page for Space 220, but no menu. :(

For those that can see a menu, does it offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

At least with it on the site something might happen soonish news wise. Right now it is sadly a very "hurry up an wait" still *sigh*. I want something concrete 🤣

I noticed I couldn't load the page at all today...was really hoping it meant it was being updated!

I've got the unofficial answer to the menu thingee:

While working on the site to update it, It got caught up in an intergalacatic time warp,( light speed ), and then, upon returning they ended up in a Black Hole....Which will be the new name of the bar in the lounge..... :confused3

Well,............ It's as good a guess as any:teeth:

Lets put it this way...Would we have 66 pages of content if this Restaurant was here already.....LoL

I've got the unofficial answer to the menu thingee:

While working on the site to update it, It got caught up in an intergalacatic time warp,( light speed ), and then, upon returning they ended up in a Black Hole....Which will be the new name of the bar in the lounge..... :confused3

Well,............ It's as good a guess as any:teeth:

Lets put it this way...Would we have 66 pages of content if this Restaurant was here already.....LoL
omg I would sooo go to the lounge if it's a black hole... you know for the trip when someone decides they want to join you, unannounced, just a tiny shove while saying, you go first. I insist!

Now that they’ve pushed opening to April 2020, I had to drop back in to see if there were any calls to rename the place “Space 420”. It really just makes too much sense and has brand synergy. Whether it’s the opening date, or the overall theme of getting guests as high in the sky as possible, or to explain the slacker attitude in finishing the place or providing updates, or the fact that whomever is doing the planning is clearly under the influence, or that all of these setbacks are because the interior design team is still looking for a rug that will, like, tie the whole restaurant together, man.

Seriously, if they do go with Space 420, they need to start happy hour at 4:20. Staff should also brush up on zero gravity hydroponic techniques. Maybe that's the delay...everyone is binge watching The Martian and trying to generalize potato crop techniques to other fauna.

Do you choose or do the CMs direct you to your table, or deLorean, or Police Box, or Hot Tub, or Pym-designed van, classic Wells-style, or totally gnarly phone booth?

With all of the pre-opening issues, I surprised HAL hasn't been brought up. Or David.

FWIW, I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that they're booking ADRs for late Juy when our trip is. I"m sitting on a 12:30 Via Napoli as a backup, but I plan on dumping that prime nugget if/once ADRs open

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter