Space Mountain Single Rider Wait Times On Super Busy Days?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
When we last went to Disneyland in the middle of August, the Space Mountain Single Rider line worked super well and we never waited for than 5 or 10 minutes, so we were able to do it over and over. But I’m just curious how it is on extremely busy days (it was busy in August but not anything near Christmas break, etc)?

Single Rider lines have always been good for us.. Even during super busy times. My brother went on RSR 3 times in a row within in 20 minutes on the busiest day we went.

There's not really a good answer besides "It depends how fast they can get through it" – you're at the mercy of the group numbers in the other line.

I've only been to the park on a few "slammed" days. However, I've never waited for more than ten minutes in the SM single-rider line. On average days, the wait is usually only a minute or two.

I don’t think many people know about the Space Mountain single rider line. I’ve never had to wait more than a few minutes.

As others have said, the Space Mountain single rider line does not seem to be very well known, so I think it doesn’t get super busy.

Another factor is not just the crowd level, but the type of crowd. If there’s a special event that brings AP holders or DVC members to the park, you will see the single rider lines get unusually long because more people will be familiar with the concept.

On New Year’s Eve last year the single rider line was about 30 mins. Every other time I’ve used it the wait has been no more than 10 mins.

During this last summer, we had some waits, but they were never bad. Well, unless some group of people tried to play the "Can we PLEASE sit together? I've never been on it before, and I didn't know it was the SINGLE RIDER LINE!" game, and the CM gets ticked at everyone in the SRL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter