• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space available - Magical Fireworks cruise 4/11

disney4me4ever

Is living proof that patience pays off!
Looking for 1 or possible 2 people to join our Grand Gathering Magical Wishes Fireworks cruise on Monday, April 11th. So far there are 6 adults and 1 child.

"Magical Fireworks Voyage*

Cast off on a moonlit voyage around the Magic Kingdom Seven Seas Lagoon, which provides the perfect viewing location for the Electrical Water Pagent and the all new Disney "Wishes" Fireworks Spectacular. Along the way, Disney trivia and tales of pirates and Peter Pan abound. And then, a special Disney meet and greet with Peter himself.

Price: Adults and Juniors - $32.99 US, Children (ages 3-9) - $14.99 US "

If anyone is interested, please pm me for additional details.

Nancy :earsboy:

Don't forget the DESSERTS beforehand put on by Nestle's Co. YUMMY..We got back last week and it was worth every penny!!!!! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter