Space 220 reservations

TravelPlanner72

Earning My Ears
We are a party of 5 travelling in late July. I was able to snag 2 ADR's for Space 220. One is for lunch in the restaurant for 5 at 2:00. The other is for 4 in the lounge at 6:30. I know the lounge does not take reservations for parties larger than 4. What will happen if we show up and say we'll fit our party of 5 into a table for 4? Or, should we just play by the rules and keep the lunch res? We'd prefer to eat at the later time and not from a pre-fixe, but don't want to get turned away. Thoughts???

It isn’t a question of playing by the rules. You can’t just show up and say you’ll fit 5 at a table for 4… it’s a violation of the fire code.

Keep checking and see if you can get another ressie for 5 or at least for 2 closer to the one for 4 then ask at the checkin desk whether you can be seated together.

I’ve had some luck going first thing in the morning and asking them to add an additional person. No guarantee but if nothing else works you could try that. We were ready to have the additional person sit out… but they were able to accommodate us.

It's fire code. They will tell you no, just like they tell everyone else no who does the same thing. Your best bet is to play by the rules and plan ahead creatively even if that means you can't all sit together or you have to do lunch instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter