spa

nymets

Mickey Loves Me
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Has anyone did the alpha capsule in the spa If so how was it?also what are the prices for the rainforest thank:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:

I used the Alpha Capsule 3 times on my last cruise..I LOVED it...I was in tehre for about an hour (I think it might have been 50 minutes)...and I fell asleep in a matter of minutes in there...it was SO peaceful! I also did the rainforest everyday...I can't recall the price of it though but it was worth it!
You might want to post on the general cruise board instead of the cruise meets board to get more replies.

:wave: I was on the Magic 10/9 trip. The rainsorest is ok, but just pay for it by the day. They have a special right now, you can pay unlimited use for $75.00. There is so much to do on the boat you won't use it maybe but a couple of times. The spa treatments are fantastic!!!!

Future cruising very soon!!

The Henson Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter