• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa Robe, Pooh Sized?

Marshmelo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how big the robes are in the spa? Do they have pooh sized ones, or should I bring my own? Thanks!

I guess it depends how "pooh sized" you are ... I am probably more pooh sized than most and the robe did not provide enough coverage for me to feel comfortable ... feel free to PM me if you would like ...

Happy Sailing!

I usually wear about a 2X & the robe they gave me covered me, but I would have been more comfy if it was bigger. I think the size of the robe was an XL, not sure if they had any bigger or not. I basically just had to wear it from the changing room to the massage room. Not far. If I had to have worn it for a long period of time, I probably would have asked for a larger one (if available - not sure).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter