Spa Reviews at Disney

quirkymom

Mouseketeer
I love a great spa as much as the next gal, but dropping $200 for a massage makes my heart jump.

Has anyone been to the spa's since their renovations (Now that they are "Senses" Spas)?

I love a great spa as much as the next gal, but dropping $200 for a massage makes my heart jump.

Has anyone been to the spa's since their renovations (Now that they are "Senses" Spas)?

I just had a massage there a few weeks ago and it was absolutely great! I've sadly paid more for massages that weren't so great. The staff was very attentive and the waiting area was so relaxing. Take advantage of the steam room too, that was nice. The actual massage was perfect too!

$200 is a bit steep but I will say, I loved it and would totally do it again.

I just had a massage there a few weeks ago and it was absolutely great! I've sadly paid more for massages that weren't so great. The staff was very attentive and the waiting area was so relaxing. Take advantage of the steam room too, that was nice. The actual massage was perfect too!

$200 is a bit steep but I will say, I loved it and would totally do it again.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm jealous of you already. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter