Spa hours?

RoseGarden

Earning My Ears
:confused: How soon is one able to actually reveice a spa treatment? I know that the spa opens early for ressies - but how early and how late do they actually give treatments? Also was wondering if there is an age restriction for use of the spa or even entrance into the spa? I'm trying to map out when to do what so we wont miss anything of interest!

Thank you in advance!

I'd like to know about age requirements also. DD has been wanting a pedicure and manicure and it would be great to surprise her with this if I can do it. She'll be 13 for the cruise.

yes - my little girl would also LOVE to do something with Mom in the spa - anything from a facial to painting of the finger nails ! It makes them feel so special!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter