Spa at Grand Floridian?

Candace

DIS Veteran
Would like treat my mom to a massage. Anyone done the massage there? I used to have a brochure describing all treatments available, but I lost it. Anyone know general price range for a massage? Thanks, Candace

Hey Candace;

There is a regular here at the DIS, she goes by the name Janet2k and she created a thread about the Grand. It has all of the spa info and some other information you may find useful.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73057

Like you, I had a price sheet from June of this year but I can't find it.

The best of luck

Just wanted to add that Cali-D actually started the thread and kept up with the updating of it. Janet2K has added lots of info/pix though. Thanks, Cali-D and Janet2K! :)

Bracho knows that my family has vacationed at the GF quite a few times and that’s probably why he mentioned my name. CaliforniaDreaming has a great thread regarding that lovely resort here on the Dis: click here to view the GF FAQ thread.

If you'd like to see the official WDW webpage regarding the spa treatments at the GF, click here to go to it.

A week or so ago Muffy had a thread regarding the GF Spa: click here to go to it.

You can also "search" the Dis boards to see what other threads exist regarding the GF spa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter