Souvenir Idea- Pre-teen/Teen boy

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
So I just wanted to share a tip on a really cool souvenir idea if you have older boys in your travel party. They have these really cool "spirit" photos at Memento Mori (the gift shop by the Haunted Mansion). They take a picture of you and the impose it onto a hologram and it turned out really cool. Best part is the price is really reasonable, with my AP discount it ended up being $17!

We go quite a bit and don't buy very many souvenirs, but my DS12 was really excited when he found this at the store. Worked out well to be a great souvenir for him! Just thought I would share.

So I just wanted to share a tip on a really cool souvenir idea if you have older boys in your travel party. They have these really cool "spirit" photos at Memento Mori (the gift shop by the Haunted Mansion). They take a picture of you and the impose it onto a hologram and it turned out really cool. Best part is the price is really reasonable, with my AP discount it ended up being $17!

We go quite a bit and don't buy very many souvenirs, but my DS12 was really excited when he found this at the store. Worked out well to be a great souvenir for him! Just thought I would share.

My sister did that, very cool and unique!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter