Southwest Splendors Costs?

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
We have sent off for info on this trip but dont have a clue as to what this may cost. Can anyone give me some insight what an adult would pay for this?

TIA

The price doesn't include insurance either

A few of us have been on this ABD if you have questions ask awaya

Hey thanks for all replies!!

I looked up the prices, and no real shock. I sorta guessed in that area.

When is the best time to go on this trip? We can be flexible and prefer it not being super hot.

When is the best time to go on this trip? We can be flexible and prefer it not being super hot.

I went in mid September and found that it was a great time of year to go. It wasn't as hot as July and August would be.

I went in mid September and found that it was a great time of year to go. It wasn't as hot as July and August would be.

I agree. We went the end of September and although parts of it were hot, the day we were at Arches and did the hike to Delicate Arch was in the low 80's. I would not have wanted to do that hike if it had been any hotter.

I went in early May in 2007 and the weather was perfect.
Same here. Early May was fabulous!

Unless, of course, you have objections to 5" of snow at the Grand Canyon!!! (no worries... it was 60 degrees by 2pm!) And spectacularly gorgeous!

Check out my trip report in my signature! Lot's of pictures & details! Or just ask away!

Sayhello

jimmytammy, we're booked on the June 16, 2009 departure. It might be fun to have a North Carolina group!

Also keep in mind that the prices you see on the website are "starting" prices. The ABD's now work on tier pricing like the cruise line. As the tour fills up the prices increase. The prices you see are lowest to highest and you can fall anywhere on that range based on the date you prefer. It is best to call or contact a travel agent to get the current price for the date(s) you are most interested in.

We went on this trip beginning on Memorial Day weekend. The weather was perfect the entire trip. I have several pics of me & Dh in lightweight jackets! the skies were the bluest ever!

It is a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter