• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest promo code?

Yes, I received an email update today about the promo code. It is for 10% off their base rates for travel from Oct 5, 2002 thru Oct. 31, 2002. Purchase must be made by Sept. 30,2002.

It would have made a $4.00 per ticket change for our Oct. flights so I opted not to rebook.

I also noticed it and received the email. I'm not sure how many promo's the will have though. The industry is getting tough. It is a good sign though.

I am not completely positive but I think that the promo mentioned above went out in a SWA emailed Rapid Rewards newsletter which is subscribed to. Prior to receiving it last week, I'd never seen a SWA promo code to put in the promo spot.

My codes work, but they are VERY different from these. I would give them out, but I have a feeling they are tied to my rapid rewards account which may be why they are not working anyplace else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter