Southwest Black Bean Burger

~Czarina~

<font color=darkorange>You have no idea how happy
I have a friend who just came home from her first trip to Disney and she says she has been craving the black bean burger she had there. I was wondering if anybody could throw me a recipe and/or some tips so I can make it for her next time they come over for dinner. Please and thank you! :thumbsup2

I have a friend who just came home from her first trip to Disney and she says she has been craving the black bean burger she had there. I was wondering if anybody could throw me a recipe and/or some tips so I can make it for her next time they come over for dinner. Please and thank you! :thumbsup2

do you know what restaurant it's from, that would be a big help. We have a very long Disney Recipe thread here and a pretty good index for it as well

From when I Googled it and from our conversation it sounds like it comes from Liberty Inn. I didn't see it on the thread but that doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I didn't see it. From what I read it is rather new?! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter