Southwest Airlines does it again!!

piratejacksmom

Earning My Ears
Made me a happy customer!! We flew Southwest for our 7 day DCL Cruise in November. We paid $218 round trip, I've certainly paid lower! When I saw the fares went down I called and they lowered my fare to $158. They said I would see a credit to my card after I flew. The credit hadn't been posted yet, so I called yesterday and was told they would only be able to give me credit for a future flight. I said fine since the card was paid in full and I will fly again soon. The credit they issued me was for $350, $50 more than what I thought it would be!! Put that with my Hershey gift certificates and we have $1100 for future flights!! It looks like I will be able to take my kids to Seattle for spring break to visit my brother whom I haven't seen in 5 years!! Or should we go to Disneyland???????

PirateJacksMom

'71-Fort Wilderness
'72-Comtemporary
'80,'85,'86,'93-offsite
'92-Dixie Landings
'95-Grand Floridian
'99-Contemporary
'99-Vero Beach
99/00 New Years Eve Dixie Landings
2000-Poly Concierge
Nov. 11 2000 7 Day DCL!
Oct. 27 2001 7 Day Halloween Cruise!!
o

Airfare is such a big chunk of money when travelling. I'm sure that you will have a freat time no matter WHERE you choose to go. :D

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!