Southern Caribbean cruise

kurts mom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the south pier has opened in Bonaire yet. I know it was supposed to
open in October and has been delayed. I've searched the internet and haven't been successful
in finding any info. We were on a cruise in October that was supposed to stop there and 2 weeks
before the cruise they told us we were not going, super disappointed!! Hoping that doesn't happen
again. Thanks any info is helpful :)

Does anyone know if the south pier has opened in Bonaire yet. I know it was supposed to
open in October and has been delayed. I've searched the internet and haven't been successful
in finding any info. We were on a cruise in October that was supposed to stop there and 2 weeks
before the cruise they told us we were not going, super disappointed!! Hoping that doesn't happen
again. Thanks any info is helpful :)
We docked in Bonaire a week ago (not Disney). Don't know if it's "south" or other, but we docked in Kralendijk.

In looking at the port map we got onboard, it looks like there are two docks, and we were at the North pier. I don't recall if there were any other ships also in port at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter