Southern California Locations

tguz

DIS Veteran
First of all I do not know Southern California at all and I hope the post does not offend. We are planning a Southern California vacation and I am a crime location/music venue/tourist attraction kind of guy. I would like to visit the following places (maybe more) but wondered if it could be accomplished in one day. I am not sure how spread out these places are and I know traffic is bad but here is my list of places, Sharon Tate's house location, the Labianca house, the Wonderland house, Nicole Simpson house, the hotel where Sam Cooke was shot, the Troubadour, the Whiskey a go go, the Hollywood Bowl, and the Hollywood sign. Thanks for the opinions.

Yes. A lot of these locations aren’t too far apart, relatively speaking.

Note that you won’t always have a great view of private residences and some things have changed a lot over the years, for example I’m pretty sure the Sharon Tate house doesn’t even exist anymore. It can still be fun to drive around to the sites. I used to do similar drives to famous movie locations when I first moved to LA.

Yes. A lot of these locations aren’t too far apart, relatively speaking.

Note that you won’t always have a great view of private residences and some things have changed a lot over the years, for example I’m pretty sure the Sharon Tate house doesn’t even exist anymore. It can still be fun to drive around to the sites. I used to do similar drives to famous movie locations when I first moved to LA.
Thanks....yea her house is gone and there is a huge house on the property now but I'd still like to see. There would be some movie movie locations I would like to see also. I'm most worried about time because of traffic.

Thanks....yea her house is gone and there is a huge house on the property now but I'd still like to see. There would be some movie movie locations I would like to see also. I'm most worried about time because of traffic.
Make the drive on a weekend. Start early. Traffic won’t be an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter