Southern California Citipass

ehsmum

DIS Veteran
Did anyone buy their passes before they left and if so, where from? I was all ready to buy ours yesterday from the citipass site, but they don't ship to Australia.

We got ours with the travel package we purchased from the Walt Disney Travel Company. The passes were waiting for us at the hotel when we booked in. My sisters family actually took the 3 day ticket and upgraded it to 5 days

We got ours with the travel package we purchased from the Walt Disney Travel Company. The passes were waiting for us at the hotel when we booked in. My sisters family actually took the 3 day ticket and upgraded it to 5 days

Thanks for that :).We're not buying a package though, I'm doing everything myself seperately. And I want to pre-purchase and pay off as much as possible so that tickets and such don't eat into our spending money. I'll have to see if I can get it from expedia or somewhere like that.

I'd exchange the money when the exchange rate is good and take it over with you to buy on the spot. You could try googling Cleaver Brothers and sending them an email to see what the best price they would offer the tix for.
I've found the US Costco online price to be the best. Fortunately for me, I have an aunt that lives in SoCal that is a member, and she purchases them for me. I just have to visit her before I hit the parks.

Cleaver Brothers are on Harbour Boulevard in Anaheim; so they could be a convenient stop if you heading to DL or staying in Anaheim. I've bought discount tix from them at least twice over the counter without any issues. They can't match the Costco price but offered me LegoLand tickets at 50% off if I bought the City Pass at RRP from them. Worked out to be the same as getting the Costco tickets plus the Legoland tix at normal discounted prices from CB. From memory, they also recommended another online member club as an alternative....try sending them an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter