South Carolina's Lowcountry?: A Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Trip Report!

Question: Do they provide the charcoal or should I buy it at the store?

We bought a small bag from Kroger while we were grocery shopping (I *think* there may have been some available for purchase at the Merchantile, too). But they will definitely supply you with the other tools. :thumbsup2

Budget Breakdown:

This is a compiled list of all the food, souvenirs, and excursions that was purchased exclusively from Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort during our stay. This does not include all the extras that were spent outside of the resort like: airfare, rental car, groceries, restaurants, and family photo shoot. (I'm having trouble locating those receipts at the moment, which is why they are not included in this list. I will try and work on that.) Hope this helps! :)

You've just convinced me to book a stay. There's not much info out here so thank you! Glad you got to spend time with your family. Thanks so much for sharing:)

You've just convinced me to book a stay. There's not much info out here so thank you! Glad you got to spend time with your family. Thanks so much for sharing:)

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that! You will absolutely LOVE this resort.
Thank you so much for reading along! :)

I am considering a visit for my birthday weekend in October, and like you said, there aren't many good pictures of this resort online. I really appreciate you doing this trip report and including such great pictures of this beautiful place. It makes me want to stay here even more. I was really wowed by the pictures from your family photo shoot! I appreciate all the detail you provided too such as excursions, restaurants, and pricing. Happy travels in the future!

coming back here b/c i think we are visiting in October!

Hope you got to visit again. It's still the best!

I am considering a visit for my birthday weekend in October, and like you said, there aren't many good pictures of this resort online. I really appreciate you doing this trip report and including such great pictures of this beautiful place. It makes me want to stay here even more. I was really wowed by the pictures from your family photo shoot! I appreciate all the detail you provided too such as excursions, restaurants, and pricing. Happy travels in the future!

You're so welcome! Thank you for reading and leaving a note. Glad that the pictures and details were helpful. Hope you get to enjoy DHHIR soon. :)

HHI is one of our favorites

It's definitely a favorite of mine, for sure! <3

Thank you for posting this report! Your details are so helpful & the photos are beautiful. Your photo shoot looked so well-done. Love the outfits and style of the photos!

We're hoping to visit Disney's Hilton Head Resort next year and this makes me even more excited.

Thanks for posting your report. We stayed at HH a few years ago and absolutely loved it. I love the idea of a family photo shoot. The pictures turned out great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter