SOTS Info Posted on Member Website

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Here is the Summer on the Savanna information posted on the member website.

Summer on the Savanna - a Member Event

Roar about your excitement for the new Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas with other Members! Bring your family and friends and mingle with your Disney neighbors during this complimentary Member event that will be held on Thursdays from 3-5 p.m., July 12 - August 23, 2007.

Flock together in the courtyard located outside the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®. Stroll through the African plains while listening to music and savoring light refreshments. Have your face painted and even meet some Disney Characters, too!

As you plan your Walt Disney World® Resort itinerary, consider adding a Thursday at Epcot® to treat yourself to Summer on the Savanna - and unleash your inner party animal!

I am sooo jealous of those DVC folks who go during the DVC "get-together" party times. Since we only go during fall, winter and spring, we always miss them. :sad2:

Maybe one day they'll have a "Fall With the Fauna", or "Winter With the Warthogs", or "Spring With the Springboks" and we'll be able to attend............:hippie:

I am sooo jealous of those DVC folks who go during the DVC "get-together" party times. Since we only go during fall, winter and spring, we always miss them. :sad2:

Maybe one day they'll have a "Fall With the Fauna", or "Winter With the Warthogs", or "Spring With the Springboks" and we'll be able to attend............:hippie:
Late Fall travel? Perhaps you can make the Members Merry Mixers in December?

Let DVC know how you feel.

The entire concept behind DVC is near-100% occupancy year-round. I'm sure some periods are still slower than others, but it's silly for DVC to keep scheduling these member events around the same time frames each year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter