Sorry for another stroller post. Input welcome

My son who was 6 last trip used it more than my 3 year old. If you are there when its super hot and do long days at the park they will want it. It is a lot of walking and if you rent/have a good stroller that glides and rolls easily its worth it. it also can be a place for you to put your things down as well.

Single stroller. The overabundance of double strollers for kids too old to be in a stroller at Disney is appalling. They are tough to manage - in the parks, on the bus, in your hotel room. Plan your park days so you aren't running them silly by criss-crossing the parks. Don't exhaust them by forcing too long of days on them. Planned well - many 4 year olds could make it through the day without one. We would have never even dreamed of letting the 5 year old convince us to get a stroller.

You mentioned your jogging stroller, just wanted to mention that you'll have to fold the stroller when boarding the bus and there really isn't any designated space for strollers so you'll have to awkwardly hold on to it. Single or umbrella strollers are easy but a bit of challenge with double strollers. Maybe get those standing boards or rent a double from the park

I've said it many times before, do what you feel is right and what makes your life / trip more manageable. 'Appalling' people with a double stroller should be the least of your worries lol, who cares what other people think?!?

And just for comparison, the City mini GT Double is less than 5inches wider than a single, so while it is obviously bigger by sheer definition, it is hardly 'double' the size.

No need to listen to keyboard warriors, feel confident and comfortable making the decision that best fits your family!

Have a great time whatever you choose to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter