[sorry, deleting this as soon as I figure out how!]

Bonacker

Mouseketeer
[EDITED TO ADD: SORRY, IGNORE THIS POST! I JUST NOTICED A POST ON THE SAME QUESTION JUST BELOW! THANKS/SORRY!]

Last year, my kids were ages 4 and 6, and as they're both very thin and light, I pushed them around no problem in a double stroller. It made everything so much easier! They totally didn't mind, and we moved thru the park so much more quickly. Also, it kept them from wandering off.

This year, my kids are ages 5 and 7. Still both very thin and light. But is pushing kids that age around in a double stroller simply nuts?

What do y'all think?

Will I be the only kooky mom at the park doing this, if we go for it?

I'm traveling alone with my two kids, and I'm a bit concerned about keeping my wild five-year-old son from wandering off. And keeping my seven year old daughter moving towards whatever our goal is, instead of creeping as slowly as a confused snail.

Thoughts?

THANKS!

I don't know about your seven year old, but I would definitely use one for your "wild" five year old. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter