Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading

Hi. Looking to mail trade for one 12P (carousel) and one 13P (orange bird). I have extra 14P (tiki) to trade one for one.

Looking for a little pixie dust for my surly teen...by any chance, anyone have 2,5,61-67 or any party ones (other than 1P & 4P) they'd be willing to trade my way?

Hi Everyone! We have 07P (Minnie Mouse's Costume Chaos), 09P (Clawhauser's Trickey Treat) and 10P (Goofy's Festive Fiasco) and would like to trade for this year's party cards or anything older than 06P.

Please let me know if you're interested in a trade (reply or PM).

Thanks and happy trading!

Great trade with AgentZ - thanks!

Hi Everyone! We have 07P (Minnie Mouse's Costume Chaos), 09P (Clawhauser's Trickey Treat) and 10P (Goofy's Festive Fiasco) and would like to trade for this year's party cards or anything older than 06P.

Please let me know if you're interested in a trade (reply or PM).

Thanks and happy trading!

Hi there, wondering if you still have 09P Clawhauser's card? I have an extra 14P Tiki to trade.

Just found this thread.
Have extra 63, 66 and 68.

Need 64, 65, 67 and 70

I am in need of 66 however don’t have any of three you need. Would you be interested in party cards? I have p9,p11,p13,p14 I could trade.

Last edited:
Would like to say I had a good trade with @Gbplesh

Still have a couple extra Orange Bird (p13) if anyone is interested in a trade.
Also have 63, 66 and 68.

Hey Everyone! Been awhile since I have been on this board. I am looking for 14P.

I have 9P, 10P, 11P, & 13P available for trade. If you are interested, just let me know...

Thanks!

Hey Everyone! Been awhile since I have been on this board. I am looking for 14P.

I have 9P, 10P, 11P, & 13P available for trade. If you are interested, just let me know...

Thanks!
Sorry...you have more party cards than I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!