Sopa Azteca

Richyams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Does anyone have the recipe for this soup served at the San Angel Inn, the sit down Mexico resturaunt??

I had this soup for the first time during my last visit and it was really great.

I did a search on Google and couldn't find it. I seem to recall that San Angel Inn is run by some company other than Disney, which would mean you would probably not be able to find it anywhere you traditionally find Disney recipes. Does anyone know the name of the company? I think they also run the restaurant at CSR, if that helps.

I searched on Google and came up with tons of results for "sopa azteca." Mybe not the exact San Angel Inn recipe, but you could browse though them and see which one seemed the most similar.

Those are some good suggestions, I will try it. If I find one that really matches, I will post it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter