Songs you have downloaded and now you think

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I must of been on drugs when I did that

for some odd reason I downloaded "come on baby light my fire" - The Doors, I have no ideal why I thought that would be cool, I must of been feeling 60s, hippie guy. But it last forever and gives me a toothache

Anything by Adele. I think she has an amazing voice, so I download her songs, but I never listen to them because I'm just not that into them.

for some odd reason I downloaded "come on baby light my fire" - The Doors, I have no ideal why I thought that would be cool, I must of been feeling 60s, hippie guy. But it last forever and gives me a toothache
I have everything ever made by The Doors. My kids don’t get it. :rotfl:

I stopped buying music around 2005 or so. Always on CD and ripped it myself. I did hit up a Christmas singles sale a few years ago. The only one that doesn’t make my holiday playlists is “Christmas Must Be Tonight” by The Band. Not sure what I was thinking there.

Anything by Adele. I think she has an amazing voice, so I download her songs, but I never listen to them because I'm just not that into them.

great vocies dont mean great songs

IMHO The Doors (and Pink Floyd for that matter) only work when you're high :smokin:

Ill get back to you on that, it has to be the right drug, ones I have are not working for song

I don't usually download music. I still buy cds. I did buy an album from a Dutch singer I like. Not a fan of it. The music is too slow and doesn't show his full potential. Thank god for youtube!!!!

LOL. Everything my kids purchased while we still shared a single iTunes account. I've got a whole mess of heavy metal in my account.

...although I did find out by accident that I do like Dragon Force. Who knew?

I tend to be very selective about songs I download/ buy. I really don't have anything I don't listen to regularly. Of course I am not sure that anyone else would particulary care for my playlist but I like it and that's all that counts. I have Lynard Skynard, Charlie Daniels, Band of Heathens, Don Williams, Hank Williams, Bob Wills, Edith Peof (sp) French WWII singer, ZZ Top, Rodney Crowell, Robert Earl Keane, George Strait, Pink, Eagles, Don McClain, and Journey. A semi eclectic mix of music.

Love that song, especially the long version!

I downloaded "She Likes Me For Me" by Blessid Union of Souls a few years back and I have no idea why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!