Songs that instantly put you in a mood

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
could be a good mood, a sad mood, a mood to fight, or what ever but something about a song that puts you in a mood

One of mine is "love on the brain" the rhythm of the song, puts me on a total relaxing vacation, palm tress, sipping on umbrella drinks and the the ocean pound out the waves , total relaxation in a exotic place

and a free bonus here, if Rihanna were white lol, she looks exactly like my mom did when she was young

could be a good mood, a sad mood, a mood to fight, or what ever but something about a song that puts you in a mood

One of mine is "love on the brain" the rhythm of the song, puts me on a total relaxing vacation, palm tress, sipping on umbrella drinks and the the ocean pound out the waves , total relaxation in a exotic place

and a free bonus here, if Rihanna were white lol, she looks exactly like my mom did when she was young
Your mom looked like Rihanna? She must have been a beautiful woman.

Your mom looked like Rihanna? She must have been a beautiful woman.

permit me to brag on her a bit (she had great qualities that have nothing to do with looks) but when Akron got its first sky scrapper, they installed the first elevator , lol, Im talking a long time ago, anyway they would have a lady in it that would push the buttons, you told her the floor. Well that building had Akrons best Lawyers, Dr and everyone in it, and they would only have the most attractive owmen in the City to be the button pushers, lo sexist and silly but thats how it was, and my mom had the job
1200px-FirstMeritTower.jpg

It varies.i think music as a time machine, a song can come on and my mind goes back to a certain memory.

anit that funny, every time i here loverboys "Turn me loose" my mind goes back to my last few months in the Navy, when they were trying to get me to do 4 more, and my mind was thinking "I gotta go"

Man In Motion by John Parr. It's the theme for the movie St. Elmo's Fire.

Child of the 80s. Loved the movie, actors . But the theme still is like an anthem. Puts me in a good mood-ready to take on anything.

Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls from the movie City of Angel's is my depressed let me wallow in it for a little while song.

Man In Motion by John Parr. It's the theme for the movie St. Elmo's Fire.

Child of the 80s. Loved the movie, actors . But the theme still is like an anthem. Puts me in a good mood-ready to take on anything.

Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls from the movie City of Angel's is my depressed let me wallow in it for a little while song.

St Elmo Fire put me back to the 80,s also

Pilot of the Airwaves by Charlie Dore
I Could Never Miss You by Lulu
Lonely Nights by Captain and Tennille
Brazzle Dazzle Day by Helen Reddy & Co
Fresh by Kool and the Gang
Gonna Get Along by Viola Wells

The day my dad passed, I had to go back to hoapihos to get his things and "release" his body to go to science.
The hospital was maybe 8 minutes away and all I remember is driving and hearing Kanye West Jesus Walks. Odd I know, but at the moment it was poignant with some or the lyrics. And I get teary.

A few years later near Christmas, I was in a Family Dollar, This store oddly played a Buck Owens Christmas song, my Dad liked Buck Owens and I almost lost it.

Songs from my childhood--80s and early 90s country, especially honky tonk--always put a smile on my face. I'm really into Travis Tritt and Mark Chesnutt right now and my teenage son made me feel like I'm an ancient old lady because I dragged out my old CDs :)

Release Me by Englebert Humperdinck. It was one of my Dad's favorite songs. He died in a car crash in 1987, and I had to go to the bank with my Mom to help put his affairs in order. There was the usual soft music playing in the waiting area. We had just gotten called to the desk when my Mom said, "I don't think I can do this," or words to that effect. Just as she finished her sentence, you guessed it, Release Me started playing. We were on our way into the office and so only heard the first line: 'please release me, let me go...' and then we were in the office. Weird. Whenever I hear that song now, I feel relaxed and satisfied that my Dad is in a better place.

This always brings me back to when I moved away from home. I was always a romantic and this song just gave me the best feelings. It's still my favorite to this day

Right now it’s:

Love - Down / Marian Hill, Earned It / The Weeknd, Your Soul / Hippie Sabotage

Upbeat - Crab Rave / Nosiestorm, Rise Up / Yves Larock, Harder Better Faster Stronger / Draft Punk, Come With Me Now / Kongos

Mad - Without me / Hasley , I Don’t Why / Imagine Dragons, Emperor’s New Clothes / Panic at the Disco, Natural / Imagine Dragons, TKO / Justin Timberlake

Need time to myself - Home / Above & Beyond, Better Give Up / ATB, Meridian / Odesza

Fire Escape by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness

LA Devotee by Panic at the Disco

Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) by Fall Out Boy

Who Do You Love by Marianas Trench

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!