Songs that everyone loves - everyone but YOU

Any country music since the 3rd generation (Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, etc.)
90% of rap

I'd say this newer Country music, and then your typical, played out party songs - Sweet Caroline, Macarena, Shout, etc.

I can't stand the crap they call Country these days,

Yes!! I listened to country in the 90s but the new stuff is like nails on a chalkboard!

Probably my least favourite song right now...The Shape of You by Ed Sheeran. I generally dislike most of his music but this one warrants a channel change on the radio.

Am I the only one who likes Bohemian Rhapsody? :scared:

I just thought of an artist that seems to be popular but I can’t stand his music. Chris Stapleton. He seems to win all the country music awards but I’m not a fan.

Anything by YES.

Anything by Joe Satriani.

Both make me homicidal. My teeth on are edge just typing my dislike for them out.

Alone by Heart-such a weak, pathetic, doormat song and a complete sell out to the whole “rock ballad” era.

If you made a rock ballad when formally that wasn’t your genre chances are I hate it and stopped buying your albums.

ACK! I have to go see Joe Satriani tonight. NOT looking forward to it. But promised a friend. Lots of alcohol is what I will need.

Old Time Rock n Roll, Fat Bottomed Girl, and Cotton Eyed Joe should all be removed from wedding reception playlists. Around here they play these songs at every. single. reception. Drives me nuts!

Anything by Justin Bieber. :crazy2:
Almost anything country. There are a few country songs I like, but in limited doses. I hate when my favorite radio station sticks a country song in their rotation.
Lately, anything by Ed Sheeran. I love his songs, but they get so overplayed! I can't turn on the radio without hearing at least one of his songs on one of my preset stations. One day, 4 stations out of 6 were playing THE SAME SONG!!!! Arg.
Havana. DD and I went to a Bruno Mars concert last summer and Camilla Cabello opened for him. She could sing decently, but she constantly turned around and shook her butt to the audience. I would rather hear you sing than see your butt. I just can't like any of her songs, all I see when I hear them is her butt.
Sarah McLachlan songs. I love her, she is probably my favorite vocalist of all time, but almost everything bad that has happened in my life has happened when I was listening to one of her songs. The worst was one night when I was listening to my absolute favorite song of hers "I Will Remember You", and my grandma told me my cousin had passed away. I still cannot even hear the very beginning of the song, and he passed away 19 years ago. :worried:

Justin Bieber, most Mariah(esp ballads), Taylor Swift, Beyonce, most country.

And I HATE with all the fires of hell that "Pina Colada" song. :eek::sad2::crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter