Songs that everyone loves - everyone but YOU

OK.......bring it on!! LOL (We've covered quite a variety!)

I am a newer (90's - current) Country music fan but not so much the twangy traditional stuff.

I am digging on O-Towns All or Nothing right now because that is where I am at.

Taylor Swift - what is wrong with singing along to Shake it Off, We are Never Getting Back Together or You Belong With Me as you cruise down the street?

Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmics

That is another one that makes me cringe and change my 80's on 8. Again, I could't handle it when it first came out either...

You'd hate my life right now. YDD is singing it with a choir for a performance in May. I hear it several times a day :/

Any country song ever. Any singer who sounds like they are singing with as wide of a smile they can make and their teeth clamped together (girl who won AGT two seasons ago).

Bohemian rhapsody

I'll second that. I switch stations when it comes on.

Imagine is another one I switch stations with, but with that song, while not awful, it just was being played way too much after John Lennon's death. I guess in my view, John Lennon did a lot of better songs that IMHO would be a better tribute to his career.

in my view, John Lennon did a lot of better songs that IMHO would be a better tribute to his career.

John Lennon is an idol to me but I agree that "Imagine" is not his best song, but it certainly resonates with millions of people. It isn't that it's bad, it's very nice but the guy wrote so many top notch songs in his relatively short lifetime. #9 Dream is a much better song, but I digress. Let's get back on topic:)

Now that we've gotten Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston out of the way*, I'm sort of drawing a blank on songs that everyone loves that I can't stand. What about all those Mannheim Steamroller Christmas albums? I used to like those but they are annoying as hell to me now.

About 98% of Country music
Against All Odds
Sussudio
Sledgehammer
Anything by Ric Ocasek and the Cars
There are others, but I can't think of them right now.

Recently? Despacito. (I couldn’t listen to any pop radio for months and it certainly felt like I was the only one who didn’t like it!)

All time? Purple Rain. Although I feel little bad saying that now that Prince is gone.
The only version of Despacito I'll listen to is the original one. It's just not the same when Justin Bieber was added to the remix.

Shape of you-Ed Sheeran

Single Ladies-Beyonce

Most, though not all, today's country (I prefer late 80s/90s and early 2000s)

Uptown Funk!- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars

I try to listen to Beyonce Knowles with an open mind....but I just don't get it. I would really have concerns about my children listening to her uncensored (and to be fair, most recording "artists" today.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!