Songs that everyone loves - everyone but YOU

Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmics

That is another one that makes me cringe and change my 80's on 8. Again, I could't handle it when it first came out either...

:scared1: You’re dead to me, now.

Wind Beneath My Wings

Lol, I'm not dead to you, but Lenard sknyard? Their lyrics are worse than some of the dirtiest rap I can think of...I mean, they don't even try to be sly, just "ask them no questions"""...

I have a list!
Don't Stop Belivin By Journey. I HATE this song.
Anything by Taylor Swift
Anything from the musical Hamilton. I cannot stand this show. I offended about 85% of the cast of the show I did when I told them of my hatred of the show.
Almost every song from Dear Evan Hanson.

I can't stand the crap they call Country these days, but if I'm forced to hear anything by Garth Brooks I want to stab my ears. All that bleating and warbling.

Anything remotely disco but most of all anything by the BeeGees. I just can't.

I am dreading the one night on our cruise they do seventies night. o_Oo_O

Anything remotely disco but most of all anything by the BeeGees. I just can't.

Fun fact about the Bee Gees-- They were REALLY GOOD until they started in with that falsetto disco stuff. Of course they made their fortune with the SNF material, I don't begrudge them that.

:worship:
Lol, I'm not dead to you, but Lenard sknyard? Their lyrics are worse than some of the dirtiest rap I can think of...I mean, they don't even try to be sly, just "ask them no questions"""...

What song is it you wanna hear?
Freebird!

What song?!
FREEBIRD!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter