Songs that everyone loves - everyone but YOU

Bohemian rhapsody

I hate anything by Keith Urban!

A little off topic - My DD had a phone interview last Friday for a summer job at a camp for children with special needs. The interviewer asked her to show him she could be spontaneous and have fun with the kids by singing him a song.. she chose verse 3 of Bohemian Rhapsody. I see a little silhouetto of a man...

lol, I told her, I bet she gets the job on song choice alone!

I Will Survive:crazy2: I don't know if everybody loves it, but it sure has remained popular for 40 years. While it is not as offensive to me, I don't get the infatuation with the Hallelujah song.:confused3

Recently? Despacito. (I couldn’t listen to any pop radio for months and it certainly felt like I was the only one who didn’t like it!)

All time? Purple Rain. Although I feel little bad saying that now that Prince is gone.

Bye Bye Miss American Pie
(But I can tolerate it a little more now than I used to :p )

I heard this song THREE times Wednesday! For some reason I was in a mode while driving and just left it on, we were all singing along with it for some reason too. I couldn't get it out of my head. I will say that it playing in my head made me much faster on my run later (hopefully I wasn't speeding when it was on while I was driving.. that song is just too fast! I feel like my heart beats faster).
I feel bad saying this but anything Bon Jovi makes me want to climb out of my skin. He's really nice to look at and I was annoyed when he got killed off early on in U 571 but I really hate his music, the new stuff especially terrorizes my brain.

Nearly all Beattles Kayne, Arianna Granda, Justin Beiber Barbara Streisand. I can't stand to hear anyone of of these people sing so anyone songs sung by these people. NO NO NO

Every thing by The Beatles...cept maybe a few of the early stuff. And thanks, I now have Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head :)

edit: You've not lived til you have sung Bohemian Rhapsody with your Priest at a Catholic school function :):)

Anything by YES.

Anything by Joe Satriani.

Both make me homicidal. My teeth on are edge just typing my dislike for them out.

Alone by Heart-such a weak, pathetic, doormat song and a complete sell out to the whole “rock ballad” era.

If you made a rock ballad when formally that wasn’t your genre chances are I hate it and stopped buying your albums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter