Song/parade/fireworks show Peter Pan narrates?

littlelionsam

Earning My Ears
At Once Upon A Toy in Downtown Disney there's a song that plays all the time and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I'm pretty sure it's part of a longer song, but the part that I'm thinking of, Peter Pan is narrating about dreams coming true, and he talks to Tinkerbell, and I know at one point he goes "Ready? One, two, three, pixie dust!" and there are lyrics like "when you imagine a dream" and I have no idea if it's from a parade or fireworks show or what but if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about and can give me an answer that'd be absolutely wonderful :D

At Once Upon A Toy in Downtown Disney there's a song that plays all the time and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I'm pretty sure it's part of a longer song, but the part that I'm thinking of, Peter Pan is narrating about dreams coming true, and he talks to Tinkerbell, and I know at one point he goes "Ready? One, two, three, pixie dust!" and there are lyrics like "when you imagine a dream" and I have no idea if it's from a parade or fireworks show or what but if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about and can give me an answer that'd be absolutely wonderful :D
I have that song on one of the CDs in my car. It's from a parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter