Son Michael passed away age 42

pumpkinhead10a

Earning My Ears
On March 12 our son Michael passed away, him and his wife and daughter are Disney fans. They are fans of the disboards and the podcast on YouTube never missed one until the day he died. Founded out on Jan 6th that he had stomach cancer, he was improving until a blood clot took him from us. His goal if he had survived was to take his family and parents to Disney to celebrate. His last talk with his mom was about the 38 make a wish kids on Prince Edward Island waiting for their wish. With tears in his eyes he spoke how unfair for these kids going through what he was going through, that these poor little ones didn't deserved to go though what he was going through.... RIP our lovely son, husband and father you went to soon!

Very sorry you are going through this awful experience. Will keep you in thought and prayer.

Peace be with you.

So very sorry to hear this about your son, Michael. :hug:'s. It sounds like he was a most caring person, so very concerned about the Make-a-Wish kids, even while dealing with his own medical concerns. A wonderful person for sure.

Prayers and good wishes of comfort for you, his mom, his wife and his daughter, along with other family and friends. God speed for Michael.

So heartbreaking. I just happened to see this post on the main page.
Sometimes life just sucks, is unfair and there is no other way to explain it.

I hope your grief subsides in time and you are able to smile again, enjoy the memories, and all of you go on to lead happy, healthy lives.

Sorry for your loss. What a wonderful and thoughtful human being. I am sure he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your son Michael. My heart goes out to you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!