Sometimes you just need to run away to your happy place ~ A March break solo trip! Complete 06/29!

What a lovely evening. I have to remember about that bread pudding for my August trip. We're planning a monorail snack crawl of sorts and it's calling to me.

But, isn't it great to have choices and be in a completely different vibe minutes later...?
Absolutely! It's one of the reasons I love the monorail resorts so much....you get three distinctly different styles within minutes of each other.
You are so stinkin' cute!
You are so flattering....I feel pretty great for almost 53. :)
Ahh, decadence at your fingertips.
The best!
How magical!! That sounds just amazing!
It really couldn't have been more perfect!
I NEED this magic shot! Totally going to get one this Sept.
Especially with your kids...... it is going to be lovely!
That looks like the perfect and amazing dinner to me!
I really couldn't have asked for anything better!
Wow, how cool to be able to see the fireworks from the water. Ya know some people pay a lot of money for that experience.
It was amazing.....I had so many magical moments on this trip.
Oh Susan what a wonderful night you clearly had. Minnie looks so excited to see you!
It really was perfect! I had absolutely no plans but the night could not have been better!
What a lovely evening. I have to remember about that bread pudding for my August trip. We're planning a monorail snack crawl of sorts and it's calling to me.
It was exactly what I hoped for. You know, when bread pudding is calling your name, you have to answer! lol!

My two favorite resorts to spend time in!! Good call with the bread pudding and a glass of wine! Such a perfect vacation dinner.

Good luck with the boat ride timing to enjoy the HEA fireworks! I know Mickey gets some flack about his Capri pants :rotfl: however it is such a fun meet!

My two favorite resorts to spend time in!! Good call with the bread pudding and a glass of wine! Such a perfect vacation dinner.

Good luck with the boat ride timing to enjoy the HEA fireworks! I know Mickey gets some flack about his Capri pants :rotfl: however it is such a fun meet!
I love both too! Yes, you can't beat dessert for dinner, especially paired with a beverage! I was so happy to see HEA from the water AND have such a great M&M meet!
That definitely sounds like a perfect and magical last night in Disney!
Thanks Cloe, it really was lovely! :goodvibes
What a great way to spend your last evening!!!
Thanks Jenny, it could not have been better. :)

Once I arrived at the park, I headed straight in to see Mickey and Minnie. This was the best meet!
Aren't they fun? I finally met them along with some of my DIS friends on our EPIC trip and I enjoyed it so much I have a FP for all 4 of us to meet them in July :goodvibes
There are some subtle Hidden Mickeys hidden in here too.
Thanks for sharing, I love when you show me all the good ones I know I'll never find on my own lol.

What a nice last night! And now you don't have too long at all until your next trip!

Hi there,

A bit late but joining in and enjoying all your solo trip updates!

I love all your meet and greets though the ones with Daisy whilst having the discussion over bows and Mickey and Minnie in their birthday celebration outfits stand out :thumbsup2

Your review of Via Napoli is making me want to add it to my plans...the food looks amazing.

Loving all your pics and looking forward to reading more.

Tanz x

Sounds like a great evening and the best dinner!
Thanks Ariella! You can't beat Ohana bread pudding! I have tried to replicate it at home and have come close but there is nothing better than the real thing! :)
Aren't they fun? I finally met them along with some of my DIS friends on our EPIC trip and I enjoyed it so much I have a FP for all 4 of us to meet them in July :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing, I love when you show me all the good ones I know I'll never find on my own lol.

What a nice last night! And now you don't have too long at all until your next trip!
Love the M&M meet.......I am dragging Bill to it this summer too. They are the cutest in their birthday outfits. You know I am obsessed with Hidden Mickey hunting. I am slowly but surely making it through sections of each park and resorts. Yes, 4 weeks from today we will be at the airport!!:banana::banana:
Hi there,

A bit late but joining in and enjoying all your solo trip updates!

I love all your meet and greets though the ones with Daisy whilst having the discussion over bows and Mickey and Minnie in their birthday celebration outfits stand out :thumbsup2

Your review of Via Napoli is making me want to add it to my plans...the food looks amazing.

Loving all your pics and looking forward to reading more.

Tanz x
:welcome:, thank you for joining in! I love the M&G's ..... they are so fun! If you can squeeze Via Napoli in, I would highly recommend it. I see you have a solo trip of your own in the works. I will be sure to pop over to read all about it. :)

I have been loving this solo trip report so far! Thanks for Sharing!
:tigger:
:welcome:, thank you for reading along!

Mmm a glass of wine and Ohana bread pudding sounds delightful!

Adorable pics with Mickey & Minnie!

Sounds like a wonderful evening!

Mmm a glass of wine and Ohana bread pudding sounds delightful!

Adorable pics with Mickey & Minnie!

Sounds like a wonderful evening!
Thanks Alexis! I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect last evening! :)

I also have never had the bread pudding from 'Ohana.
I can understand never seeing "A Kiss Goodnight" BUT not having had Ohana bread pudding needs to be rectified immediately......your family was never interested in trying Ohana for dinner? It is one of our faves. More reasons you need a solo trip!! :goodvibes

Just found your TR, and now I'm going to binge it!

It was a cold and dreary February afternoon when I asked my family.....what do you want to do for March Break?

Easy answer from me!

Then I went on Priceline to book my first ever offsite hotel as there was nothing onsite for under $400/night. Plans were made, changed and made again.

Can't wait to see what you think of offsite!

IMG_3826.JPG

Wow, stunning sunrise.

I got a great deal of $107/n (plus tax and a $30/n resort fee) on a Priceline Express deal.

That's an amazing deal, and a really great location!

The room looks really clean and nice. I could stay there!

I headed to towards my essential first ride in the Magic Kingdom and saw a line up.....not only a line but a line that snaked around and doubled back.

Nooo, the worst. Remember when PeopleMover never had lines?

So cute! Love Pooh's pose.

I wanted something cold for dinner and decided upon the Shakiri noodle salad from the app menu and added cold grilled chicken to it, This was fabulous! There were lots of crispy veggies, the chicken was juicy and the dressing had a great little kick to it. A perfect choice!

Mmmm looks and sounds delicious. What a perfect meal on a warm day.

Of course I cried.... both at "let go of the pain of the past, you don't have to feel it anymore" and "you'll have your hero's welcome, right where you belong". It just gets me everytime!!

Both excellent parts! It seems like I always find something different to cry at during Happily Ever After.

Is it just me or is BTMR just so much better in the dark??

Absolutely! I don't even mess with it during the day!

This photo is adorable!

Unfortunately the CM was having a hard time processing my gift card and told me my treat was on Mickey. A nice little bit of pixie dust!

Poor CM, but what a nice bit of pixie dust!

I decided to try the resort transportation again but tonight was a flop as Animal Kingdom was first drop off in the evening and it took me almost an hour to get to Epcot!

Ugh nooo, that's such a long journey.

Snow White!! (I think...)

Merida!! Love this look!

Great picture with the geyser going off!

I had FPs for my favourites; SE, LwtL and FEA!

Great lineup!

What a cool magic shot, it looks like the wings were actually there.

the amazing Carciofi signature pie with the addition of arugula

Mmmmm, arugula makes everything better!

It doesn't even look green in this picture!!

So I decided to head towards the People Mover as it is always one of my very favourite things to do

When in doubt, PeopleMover!

I was hoping to see Kevin and walked towards the right of the tree, thinking I might be able to glimpse her. Sure enough, she appeared and Russel and Dug were right behind! This was just so fun to see!

How neat to see all three of them together!

Oh well, at least I wasn't stuck 17 stories up for 45 minutes this time!

That sounds so fun!!! Ok, it probably wasn't. You didn't get evac'ed ??

Could they be any cuter in their dinosaur outfits?

NOPE. The cutest EVER.

Dug is the cutest little puppy!

I decided to go for the Spice Trader Classic which is Gin, vermouth blanc, lemon juice and strawberries topped with club soda.

Sounds super refreshing and just the right amount of sweet.

I can't wait to walk through these doors again in July!

I can't wait to read about it!

What a great photo and I LOVE your dress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!