Something to ponder over the weekend...ideas for dinner....

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
When we are at DL in March, DD, me, and nana are going to the Princess Dinner. I need someplace sit down for DH, DS's (10 & 12) and papa (my dad) to go. I want to make reservations someplace to make sure they get in.

I had thought about ESPN Zone, but am concerned that it might be too limited a menu?? Seems like mainly sandwiches and fries? Tell me if I'm wrong.

So, I need ideas. Needs to be sit down, my dad will only do one "fast food" a day. Needs to be dinner. Someplace that would appeal to not only the adults, but also to two pre-teen boys. Thinking someplace in DCA or in DtD.
It would be for a Thursday night.

Thanks for all your "thinking" for me!

My pick would be Storyteller's Cafe in the Grand. It's not that far from your princess dinner, it has great food, you can make a reservation, and I like the atmosphere. Other choices if all the boys are sports fans is ESPN in DTD. Have fun, we are doing the princess meal in 2 days!!!

Andrea

I think the ESPNZone will work. They have a lot of salad and pasta entrees as well as ribs and steak. I actually really like their food. The shrimp ceasar is amazing.

Here's a link to their menu

You might also consider Rain Forest Cafe. The atmosphere is really great, but I don't care for their food. Others tend to like it well enough though.

Someone posted a really yummy looking plate of nachos, and I think it was from the ESPN Zone, and I think that place would appeal to all your men, large and small. Of course the Rainforest Cafe would probably appeal to the boys as well. We didn't take our little boys there because I worried the occasional thunder sound would scare them, but will be fun when they are older like yours.

ESPN Zone is great - they will only take reservations up to 5pm though, but you can make them up to 5pm through Disney. I tried calling them directly, and was told they do not do reservations.

My choice would be House of Blues. They have consistently good food, and a great atmosphere. My boys always enjoy it. Have a great trip. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter