Something Old, Something New, Nothing Borrowed, Something Blue

Missed the last few updates my alerts did not alert me grrr!

I hate when this happens.

Any day that starts with an omlette can't be bad!

I agree. Not long now until I can have a few more.

Oh wow re Ovation being a large hoovercraft. Go figure.

I was really fascinated by this.

Dolphins yeah!

I was so pleased to see them.

Puss in boots is cute and well done checking on missing photos. Always easier whilst there.

I love Puss. I agree that it is easier to be able to sort out missing photos when you are there. We are missing a lot of the Run Disney photos. Graham and I are only missing a couple, but none of the character photos that my friend Michelle took made it so I am going to have to try and sort this out.

I love L'Octaine products also.

I have a lot of trouble with shampoos. Up to recently the only one I could use without wanting to tear off my scalp is H2O+. This left me with a problem since Marks and Spencer stopped selling this. I have now found out that I am fine with L'Occitane shampoo. This makes life easier than having to stock up in the USA. I also treated myself to a L'Occitane advent calendar this year.

I love anyhthing orange.

Me, too. I love the H2O+ Blushing Orange that they do at the value resorts.

Great trip report I enjoyed it thank you.

Thanks for reading along.

Corinna

Thanks so much for a wonderful trip report. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks so much for a wonderful trip report. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks for reading along. I am currently doing the first of two mini trip reports about Disneyland Paris. This can be found via the A Tale of a Thousand Trip Reports in my signature.

Corinna

Found this TR and read the whole thing over the last couple days. I really enjoyed reading about your trip. The next 2 trips you have planned look really interesting, hoping you do TR's for those too. The next one is coming up quick, I bet you are excited.

Found this TR and read the whole thing over the last couple days. I really enjoyed reading about your trip. The next 2 trips you have planned look really interesting, hoping you do TR's for those too. The next one is coming up quick, I bet you are excited.

Thanks for reading. I am glad you enjoyed it. I have just done a couple of mini trip reports about Disneyland Paris under the A Tale of a Thousand Trips in my signature if you are interested.

Two days from now, we will be on our way to our next trip. I am very excited about this. I am about 90% packed for this. There will definitely be a trip report for this.

Corinna

I am joining in really late! I did find this thread from reading your Disneyland Paris report which I really enjoyed. Going to read now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter