Something is wrong ..

shakebear

Mouseketeer
Alright, I am not a parent, but a sister (I am 13), and I know there is something wrong with my little sister . She's seen a doctor, but the doctor said it's a little bug. She has been throwing up pretty often, even on an empty stomach, a fever spiking to 103 (Fahrenheit), migraines/ dizziness, and she went from so hot she was sweating to so cold her lips turned blue in minutes. Has anyone had anything similar happen in the past little while to someone around the age of 7 ?

I know I could be overreacting, thinking something's wrong, but this doesn't seem like a ''little bug'' .

Any opinions ?

No.. I have not but a friend of mine, her son just went through symptoms like this.. not sure about the vomiting, but high temp and he was back and forth to the doctors....then it dropped quite low and he went to the hospital... they said viral, which is a word I do not like to hear. Usually means, no antibiotics and they are not sure.

Anyway, you are a good sister to worry about your little sister, and hopefully she will get better soon and it is nothing more than a virus....try not to worry too much and talk with the adults involved with you all. If she goes to the doctor hopefully you can go, and ask questions too......it sounds like you are very worried and need some answers...

The last doctor said viral too ! I forgot to mention that, but that is what she said . And she's back to the doctor now , so hopefully we'll find out more . But thank you for replying !

I hope your little sister is feeling better today! She is so lucky to have a big sister like YOU!:goodvibes

Any news Shakebear??
I am keeping you and your sister and family in my prayers
:hug:

She's actually almost well enough to go back to school !

She was a bit feverish yesterday , but got better as the day went on and was eventually able to eat, which is a good sign :) , and she slept through almost the whole night , compared to getting up 8 or 9 times feeling sick , so all good signs :) . We're all greatful , because we were pretty worried there for a while .

So glad to hear she is doing better.... sometimes things like this have to run their course, but it is so hard when it is virile and nothing they can do, but let it run out..

I am so happy that she is doing better!!! :woohoo:

She is very lucky to have a sibling that loves her so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter