Something Extra/New for a Veteran Disney Family

lock3130

Mouseketeer
Looking for advise on something extra/new for our family to do on our next trip to WDW. We travel with six adults, a seven year old, a six year old, two three year olds and a two year old. We've been going to WDW since I was in 3rd grade and all the kids have been there every year since their birth. We usually do Bibbidi but it's book for MK site is booked for the whole time we're there and it doesn't fit in with our Disney Springs schedule. So, I am reaching out to see if anyone has ideas on something else we could do as a family? I know there are tours, dessert packages, etc. I was looking to see what people have really enjoyed....we've done tons of stuff but we always like to try new things. The only thing off the option list is anything seafood/fish related, as my mom is highly allergic. Also, we've done most of the character meals but open to suggestions on those as well. My hesitation is that they are pricey and over half of our group barely eat anything.

Thanks!

I've been taking my son since he was just shy of 3, we used to go every other year. Frankly, he never got tired of just being at the place so nothing special was needed. Maybe decide to not do a lot of planning and just going with the flow? Spend some time at the resort pool, spend some time just doing things you don't normally do.

Pirates & Pals cruise. We really enjoyed this cruise with our kids when they were younger.

One thing we haven't tried that I would like to do is the balloon ride at DS?
We all liked the pirate & pals cruise if you haven't tried that yet.

The character of flight was great. We found coupons for it at the last minute and decided to try it. Loved it at night with all the lights.

We are trying early morning magic and a Happily Ever After dessert party our next trip. We debated between HEA and the IllumiNations/Frozen dessert parties, but ended up choosing HEA (and the Frozen one was booked when I later thought about doing both).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!