Something About Nothing............ #14

:bday: to B, Charade's daughter. A very Happy 19th Birthday to her.

Yeah, frost on my car's back windshield. Nope, did not scrape, put that defroster on. Score.

Not quite 50's for us, Mac, but warmer today, without the wind blowing cool air.

Yay, munchins with my tea today. Nice coworker stopped and brought 2 boxes. Oh, they will be gone before lunch.

Last small trip of stuff over to new office. Hoping my boxes they are going to move, get there when I return next week, as well as a working phone and newer docking station.

:bday: to your daughter Charade...….hope she has a lovely day......I love winter coats....one of my weaknesses along with bags and boots!!!! I have a beautiful winter white one, it gets marked so easily so I`m careful where I wear it.......you can imagine. But, good like finding one, I love my coats!!

It is perishing here. Wind chill is low as it`s coming straight from the North.

We couldn`t believe how cold it felt this morning going out, supposed to be 7c, but felt like zero apparently. Winter jumpers are now all out of drawers in one of the spare rooms, washed and dried ready to wear. And new boots arrived.......ordered them and hoped for the best.....they fit well.....not too high a heel and black suede.

After reading about Janet`s warming dish yesterday, I have had diced beef slow coking since this morning.....cooked in Ale which I hate, but cooking with it, completely different......making some dumplings to go in too about 30 minutes before it`s ready. Did plan to make a biscuit style topping, but I was outvoted for dumplings.....

Heating is warm, it`s miserable looking outside. Kyle had a half day to take, so he`s gone to pick up his new glasses and Tom has gone with him.......I said I`d stay where it`s warm.......lol......

Hope everyone is good.......

Okay, huge rat seen in our hallway, and a hawk munching on a squirrel right out the door to outside. You'd think we have a jungle here. When this building sits unused, I am sure the mice and rats will have a good time. Guess we need to open the door for those hawks. What all are worried about is when this building is destroyed, new building is not that far away. Sigh. Working in the City.

Almost time for lunch. Hmm, while I stroll, will decide. At least it is bright out, and almost sunny right now.

:bday: To B!

Lynne thanks for the Disney + info! Well, at least there’s a window in new office! Maybe they’ll paint to brighten up the walls!

I’ve been thinking about a new tv, We have a smart tv in living room but for some reason the Amazon Prime app doesn’t work. My daughter got me a chromecast dongle so I can watch Amazon shows on the tv. No idea what K it is lol. But my daughters tv in the rec room still works but the HDMI mother board is broken so had to hook it up old school. So when we get another tv we‘ll put our tv downstairs and new tv in living room. Been looking at new Samsungs. We have 2 Samsung TVs, and really impressed with picture quality. My BIL got a Sony the same time we bought our Samsung and our tv pic is noticeably better. Just have to figure out what our provider broadcasts on - 4K or ?

Schumi nice for you the rain stopped. It does get one down. We had a few days of rain after our record breaking dry spell. Sunny today but tonight rains return thru weekend at least. Yuck.
Afternoon temps 53F. Right now it’s still early, 8:15 am so high 40’s.

Keishashadow interesting use of leafblower, but when we get snow, it’s never dry enough for that. We have the wet heavy coastal stuff! Ugh still haven’t got the snows on my car. When temps are in 50’s it’s not top on the agenda!
what a lovely way to honour Mr Rogers. When my oldest was in middle school they got a new principal who’s name was Steve Rogers. Some of the kids when they saw him in the halls would start singing It’s a lovely day in the neighbourhood lol.
Oh those Palmetto bugs in FLA, ugh. We were sitting on the dock at GF one night watching Wishes and one crawled up thru the boards near us. My youngest starts nudging it away with her shoe when the man sitting next to her casually says- you know they fly? Lol. Just about did her in!

Pumpkin here in Lotus Land nobody knows how to drive in the snow. It’s always a gong show. The 6:00 news is very entertaining with videos Of cars sliding down hills sideways....
Hope you get your lights up this year!

Disxuni hola! Wonder what happened on 95?

Charade I have that problem with hoods too and I’m not short. Once I had a jacket that had a buckle in the back of the hood that you could adjust. Wish more jackets came with that. If I want to use my hood on current jacket I have to hold it up so I can see. So stupid.

Hi Patty, Mac, Monykalyn and any I missed. Better get moving, make breakfast. Maybe chop up some bacon to add to scrambled eggs. Then nail appt.

Bit warmer here today but would be perfectly content to hibernate until next week if I could get away with it...so far, so good :)
I don't think I own a cardigan. Dh wants to go see the movie when it comes out. I'm wondering if I will need to bring tissues.
I’m fond of those old Skool chenille cardigans. Have one in basic sweater tunic style on now. Appears they are coming back ‘in style’. Have been seeing them on the store shelves but most not of good quality. Would likely snag quickly,passed on them.
Today 's B's 19th birthday. The years have just flown by. We are planning a family celebration on Saturday, but we will be seeing her tonight for our family photo.
Happy Birthday to you DD!!! Family photo for the xmas cards?
I can still remember cold days
Yep, probably this summer when you put the AC temp up too high lol. JK. Was surprised to see the temps in your area over to coats were a mite chilly few days ago. Seems early in the season for that
Yay, munchins with my tea today
Munchkins is how i read that, having on an older pair of glasses today for some reason. Not sure how i grabbed them but surely not cutting it. I’m guessing maybe donut holes? but first thing that crossed my mine was little people in the wizard of oz lol
have a beautiful winter white one, it gets marked so easily so I`m careful where I wear it.......you can imagine. But, good like finding one, I love my coats!!
You are a brave woman to don winter white. Nasty slush would make quick work of that here. I always make sure to clean off the back of my boots to avoid those little spots.
After reading about Janet`s warming dish yesterday, I have had diced beef slow coking since this morning.....cooked in Ale which I hate, but cooking with it, completely different......making some dumplings to go in too about 30 minutes before it`s ready. Did plan to make a biscuit style topping, but I was outvoted for dumplings.....
So I’m an inspiration? :) lol my head is swelling as I type. Not sure why but the smell of beer simmering away in stews, roasts or chili type dishes puts me off.
Okay, huge rat seen in our hallway, and a hawk munching on a squirrel right out the door to outside. You'd think we have a jungle here
Concrete jungle! Careful, they may charge you for a nature tour.
Keishashadow interesting use of leafblower, but when we get snow, it’s never dry enough for that. We have the wet heavy coastal stuff!
Oh, it was a wet snow, even more ridiculous the food was out there attempting. Anyone with half a brain would’ve realized that, but nooooo he went on & on forcing it. Cannot wait until those snowbirds take off the day after xmas until easter.
the man sitting next to her casually says- you know they fly? Lol. Just about did her in!
Hahaha they were here long before man and will likely be the last ones standing when it’s all said & done

Oh Lynne......not nice to see that.....yuk, I hate creatures......yes, hope they don’t follow you to new place!

Keisha, yes, you were an inspiration and Tom thanks you as this is one of his favourite dishes.......I’m kind of with you with the smell of Guinness cooking, but it doesn’t last long. But, the finished dish is worth it.......I love the smell when I’m making beef in red wine......lol......we ate quite early as we were all starving.....I blame the cold!

Oh I only wear that coat when it’s cold, but it’s got to be dry too.....usually if we just go out to dinner or friends houses......other times, I wear my other coats....glad you’re not as cold today.

We have rain again.......still cold and no plans to go out tonight or tomorrow hopefully........will be trying to finish this trip report before we leave......I’m determined!

So, what do you do on a freezing cold, wet and windy almost dark afternoon in the UK??? No, not that....... :rotfl:

You book your flights for next September......:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Woohoo.......so, we arrive Sept 6th and leave Oct 1st.......got some good Premium seats......we had planned to fly on the 8th or the 9th, but lots of seats were gone.....so much for folks complaining flight prices are through the roof for next year, they still seem to be selling despite the cost of them!

So, feeling happy they’re sorted.......won’t be checking in case the prices drop........

Time for cuppa and settle down for the evening of not doing very much at all.......

:wave2: Just doing a quick stop in and see how everyone is doing.

@Lynne G I like having a window too. I do have a small window now., even though it faces North....at least I have a window. And I have been known to go stand in windows to soak up the sunlight ( I must have been a cat or dog in a previous life ) I just love the sunlight...and it does my soul good. I hope the move to your new office space goes smoothly.

@schumigirl I'm glad you got your flights for next fall organized. We too, find the prices of flights outrageous. It is frustrating that it actually costs me more to fly to eastern Canada than it does to fly to Orlando or anywhere in the US!!!! How sad is that!!!!! But prices are always climbing...and won't be getting better any time soon.

I love hearing about your meals. I already and a little fluffy ( like Mrs. Clause ) and people would probably have to roll me around if you cooked for me :rotfl:Your meals just sound divine!!!

@keishashadow The samsung tv are hands down a better picture quality. When ever we go take a peek at the selection in stores...you can see the difference when your looking at them side by side with others.

And yes...we see crazy horrible drivers here. It seems like as soon as people see a snow flake they forget how to drive :sad2: It is actually dangerous...when people are crawling around the city and too scared to drive. I always say..if your too scared to drive...STAY HOME. We see way too many accidents involving big equipment moving type traffic and stupid drivers. There is way too much heavy duty traffic here for people to be scared to drive and make stupid moves. Last week...we had a 30 car pileup...and the main highway in and out of the city was closed for half a day. NO one died...but there were several people that had some pretty serious injuries.

I have a larger sedan type car. My Izzy as I call her...she is great in the snow...she can plow through lots of snow and because she is low to the ground, sleek and heavy...she stops really good on ice and snow covered roads easily. She does have rear wheel traction...and does just fine in the winter. I have no trouble getting around the city or anywhere in her. She does just as good if not better than many trucks without 4 wheel drive. My next one...will be more of a cross over with 4 wheel drive...I have been keeping my eyes open to what I want for my next vehicle.

It has warmed up here...enough of a weather change that the migraines have kicked in again :crazy2: We currently have freezing rain...and of course are heading out to the big city...a 4.5 hr drive away. So now chalk that up to 5 or 5.5 with the yucky roads. I have a feeling it will be a white knuckle holding onto the door handle type drive today.

Well, I should get the few papers sitting on my desk cleared away, before I leave for the day. Have a great day Everyone!!!!

Safe travels, Pumpkin. And yep, I like sunlight too. And a window is just nice to be able to see what the weather is, the traffic is, and what's going on out there.

Almost ready to say goodbye. Someone asked if sad leaving this building. Um, not really. Hoping the vermin within stay and not follow us. Everything is looking bare.

Dropping in to say hello. Frigid start to the day, 27°F here this morning. Should warm up to 50s, I think. Not much going on at work today. Election season is over, thank goodness. Will start up again in January so until then I will enjoy the quiet.

Birthday weekend for me. Not planning much, maybe dinner out. Will do our celebrating on our cruise in 16 days.

DS gets his report card tomorrow. All As. He is usually an A/B student so we are very proud of him.

Dinner will be leftover bbq pulled pork. I cooked a Boston Butt in the crockpot on Tuesday and it was delish. DH ate so much he said it put him into a pork coma. 452639DS won't eat it so I will come up with something for him.

Now to do some online shopping for the cruise since all the summer stuff is long gone from the stores.

Have a great day!

We have a smart tv in living room but for some reason the Amazon Prime app doesn’t work.

We have a Panasonic Smart TV and the Prime app stopped for us the end of September. The message said that Amazon was not supporting the app. It was an awful app. Nothing like the one on the Google Play Store. I guess we will have to get a fire stick for that tv.

Woohoo.......so, we arrive Sept 6th and leave Oct 1st.......got some good Premium seats......we had planned to fly on the 8th or the 9th, but lots of seats were gone.....so much for folks complaining flight prices are through the roof for next year, they still seem to be selling despite the cost of them!

Yay! Flights booked.

:wave2: Just doing a quick stop in and see how everyone is doing.

@Lynne G I like having a window too. I do have a small window now., even though it faces North....at least I have a window. And I have been known to go stand in windows to soak up the sunlight ( I must have been a cat or dog in a previous life ) I just love the sunlight...and it does my soul good. I hope the move to your new office space goes smoothly.

@schumigirl I'm glad you got your flights for next fall organized. We too, find the prices of flights outrageous. It is frustrating that it actually costs me more to fly to eastern Canada than it does to fly to Orlando or anywhere in the US!!!! How sad is that!!!!! But prices are always climbing...and won't be getting better any time soon.

I love hearing about your meals. I already and a little fluffy ( like Mrs. Clause ) and people would probably have to roll me around if you cooked for me :rotfl:Your meals just sound divine!!!

@keishashadow The samsung tv are hands down a better picture quality. When ever we go take a peek at the selection in stores...you can see the difference when your looking at them side by side with others.

And yes...we see crazy horrible drivers here. It seems like as soon as people see a snow flake they forget how to drive :sad2: It is actually dangerous...when people are crawling around the city and too scared to drive. I always say..if your too scared to drive...STAY HOME. We see way too many accidents involving big equipment moving type traffic and stupid drivers. There is way too much heavy duty traffic here for people to be scared to drive and make stupid moves. Last week...we had a 30 car pileup...and the main highway in and out of the city was closed for half a day. NO one died...but there were several people that had some pretty serious injuries.

I have a larger sedan type car. My Izzy as I call her...she is great in the snow...she can plow through lots of snow and because she is low to the ground, sleek and heavy...she stops really good on ice and snow covered roads easily. She does have rear wheel traction...and does just fine in the winter. I have no trouble getting around the city or anywhere in her. She does just as good if not better than many trucks without 4 wheel drive. My next one...will be more of a cross over with 4 wheel drive...I have been keeping my eyes open to what I want for my next vehicle.

It has warmed up here...enough of a weather change that the migraines have kicked in again :crazy2: We currently have freezing rain...and of course are heading out to the big city...a 4.5 hr drive away. So now chalk that up to 5 or 5.5 with the yucky roads. I have a feeling it will be a white knuckle holding onto the door handle type drive today.

Well, I should get the few papers sitting on my desk cleared away, before I leave for the day. Have a great day Everyone!!!!

Thanks Pumpkin.......I think these are some of the most expensive flights we’ve booked for September......but Virgin Atlantic have no competition for direct flights now from where we like to fly from. London is close too, but I prefer to fly from up North.......hey ho......just happy we‘re booked. You’re correct though, prices are not going to be coming down anytime soon.....our internal flights are a shocker too!!

Good luck with the drive today......I agree about drivers......nervous ones are the ones I worry about the most......half of them have no clue!

Safe travels, Pumpkin. And yep, I like sunlight too. And a window is just nice to be able to see what the weather is, the traffic is, and what's going on out there.

Almost ready to say goodbye. Someone asked if sad leaving this building. Um, not really. Hoping the vermin within stay and not follow us. Everything is looking bare.

Yep, sunlight is a must for me.......I couldn’t imagine not having windows. When I was helping out at the University, my friend had two offices and one had no window, but did look out to an atrium, so a little bit of light, I always volunteered to work in her other bigger office.....sunlight is so important.

Dropping in to say hello. Frigid start to the day, 27°F here this morning. Should warm up to 50s, I think. Not much going on at work today. Election season is over, thank goodness. Will start up again in January so until then I will enjoy the quiet.

Birthday weekend for me. Not planning much, maybe dinner out. Will do our celebrating on our cruise in 16 days.

DS gets his report card tomorrow. All As. He is usually an A/B student so we are very proud of him.

Dinner will be leftover bbq pulled pork. I cooked a Boston Butt in the crockpot on Tuesday and it was delish. DH ate so much he said it put him into a pork coma. View attachment 452639DS won't eat it so I will come up with something for him.

Now to do some online shopping for the cruise since all the summer stuff is long gone from the stores.

Have a great day!

We have a Panasonic Smart TV and the Prime app stopped for us the end of September. The message said that Amazon was not supporting the app. It was an awful app. Nothing like the one on the Google Play Store. I guess we will have to get a fire stick for that tv.

Yay! Flights booked.

Yep, all booked!! Good feeling.......and not long till your cruise too.....good luck with the online shopping......always fun!

Love pulled pork.......what is a Boston Butt?? Haven‘t heard of that one.....yes, can’t go wrong with a good dish of pulled pork and all the sides......

I’m sure your son’s report card will be fabulous! Sounds like a good lad......

And a birthday weekend!! Hope it’s a good one........yes, quiet dinner is nice at times.

We have a mixture of Sony, Samsung tv’s and one of DH’s retirement gifts to himself was a Bang and Olufsen one........that’s the big one! Huge! I like them all.....but strangely not a huge tv fan despite having a gazillion channels on Virgin Media Cable, Netflix and Amazon Prime........still find ourselves watching old black and white DVD’s some nights.......have a great day.

Still wild and woolly outside.........winter has arrived......

My weekend has begun. I'm thinking about going to Roanoke tomorrow for a little shopping. Looking forward to our tea on Saturday.

I love winter coats....one of my weaknesses along with bags and boots!!!! I have a beautiful winter white one, it gets marked so easily so I`m careful where I wear it.......you can imagine. But, good like finding one, I love my coats!!
That is a color I actively avoid. I'm too afraid of looking like a marshmallow.

Okay, huge rat seen in our hallway, and a hawk munching on a squirrel right out the door to outside. You'd think we have a jungle here. When this building sits unused, I am sure the mice and rats will have a good time. Guess we need to open the door for those hawks. What all are worried about is when this building is destroyed, new building is not that far away. Sigh. Working in the City.
Yikes! I hope the owner of the building has a good exterminator.

When my oldest was in middle school they got a new principal who’s name was Steve Rogers. Some of the kids when they saw him in the halls would start singing It’s a lovely day in the neighbourhood lol.
Nowadays they would be calling him Captain America.

Oh those Palmetto bugs in FLA, ugh. We were sitting on the dock at GF one night watching Wishes and one crawled up thru the boards near us. My youngest starts nudging it away with her shoe when the man sitting next to her casually says- you know they fly? Lol. Just about did her in!
Ugh. I shudder just thinking about those flying bugs.

Charade I have that problem with hoods too and I’m not short. Once I had a jacket that had a buckle in the back of the hood that you could adjust. Wish more jackets came with that. If I want to use my hood on current jacket I have to hold it up so I can see. So stupid.
My raincoat has a drawstring on the hood, but I think it looks weird when it is drawn up. Another reason I want a petite sized coat is sleeve length. Sleeves are always too long for me.

Family photo for the xmas cards?
Family photo just for the heck of it. We haven't sent out cards in ages.

And yes...we see crazy horrible drivers here. It seems like as soon as people see a snow flake they forget how to drive :sad2: It is actually dangerous..
I grew up in GA and it was the same. The drivers aren't much better here.

Birthday weekend for me.
Happy Birthday!!:cake::bday:

Thank you for the birthday wishes for B.
I'm off to get ready for our photo.

My weekend has begun. I'm thinking about going to Roanoke tomorrow for a little shopping. Looking forward to our tea on Saturday.

That is a color I actively avoid. I'm too afraid of looking like a marshmallow.

Yikes! I hope the owner of the building has a good exterminator.

Nowadays they would be calling him Captain America.

Ugh. I shudder just thinking about those flying bugs.

My raincoat has a drawstring on the hood, but I think it looks weird when it is drawn up. Another reason I want a petite sized coat is sleeve length. Sleeves are always too long for me.

Family photo just for the heck of it. We haven't sent out cards in ages.

I grew up in GA and it was the same. The drivers aren't much better here.

Happy Birthday!!:cake::bday:

Thank you for the birthday wishes for B.
I'm off to get ready for our photo.

A marshmallow???

Guess I’m lucky to be taller........it’s a very flattering coat, tapered in at the waist and flows like a skater dress.......

Hope you found something nice for your photographs.

Yep. I’m 5’2” and won’t admit to how much over weight I am.

Yes, weight is not discussed here nor does it need to be.......I’m 5’8” maybe nearer the 7“ now......but should really be 8’4” to have right weight to height ratio....... :rotfl:

Been torturing ourselves tonight looking at Orlando menu’s......Longhorn, Eddie V’s and so many more........will be going to bed hungry tonight.....

Happy Thursday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

We have had a few days of cold temps here. I was out doing some yard things Monday and the temperature dropped 30 degrees and it started snowing. Then it iced things up for a couple days and the kiddos around here were off school Tuesday. We warmed up today to 46 so snow is gone. Very unusual to get snow here until it’s close to Christmas and then very little.

Happy 19th Birthday to B Charade.

F7CD517A-0025-4224-9044-678B14C3D82F.gif

Robo I hope you are feeling better with that neck not feeling good. Party looked delicious, and so fun with all the Halloween decor and skull in bowl.

We had a great time. I bought that skull mold many moons ago. I fill it with sherbet and freeze it. I add diet lemon lime soda to the punch bowl then put frozen sherbet skull in and it foams up. It is really tasty.

Wow Robo! That looks amazing. The skull punch looks so scary! Great job.

Thanks. Hope you are doing well Sue.

Hope the neck improves, that’s very painful....hope the pain relief helps too. And yes, looking forward to being back in Orlando soon!

I went to see massage therapist again today and she was working along spine and I felt it and she heard the mild cracking noises of my spine in two places. It felt good after. My guess is a few vertebrae needed a little adjustment. Neck is still tender, but doing a lot better.

Need to renew our yearly travel insurance policy later today....that’ll be fun to see how much it has increased again this year! It never goes down that’s for sure.......

My neighbors from Canada who have a home next to mine in Florida told me of all the tests, paperwork, cost of their healthcare insurance that Canada requires them to go thru to have their coverage while here in the US.

Hope the process is simple for you all.

definitely wish I went to that party. It looks absolutely amazing! Not usually a party person since I'm introverted, but I could definitely enjoy myself at a party like that, especially with all that food.

I wish you all could come to my Halloween party. We would have a great party and I would fill you all with plenty of goodies and treats to go home with.

Middle Passage is about the journey slave's had to endure on the ships. There are several ports that have markers to identify the location and acknowledge the people who passed on the journey, some are in the process of being created, and some haven't been created yet. We're in the process of physically going to the locations in FL to identify them and update their website

Very interesting. We have some historic Underground Railroad places around here.

Time for the winter soups. Although it is only 52F, still...

Winter soups are so comforting.

And ooh, forgot to say, Robo, so nice you got to hold your newest little family member. I am sure he is so cute.

He has brought such great joy to our family. I watched him for a little while yesterday. I look forward to seeing him. He has my heart for sure.

I haven’t used the heated seats in this car yet, Kyle has when he took our car one day, said it was good lol.....I did use the cooling setting a couple of times in the summer and it was fabulous

I remember when I was talking to my brother in law a few years ago about our vehicles. We had the same SUV model. They had seat cooling and warming. He said the seats had “cheek chillers and rump roasters”........LOL
It makes getting in the car on a freezing day extra comfy. Steering wheel heating is not bad either.

Seafood platters and charcuterie with few other bits and pieces was lunch for everyone today.....I think we got some extra as we are regulars which was lovely........will miss this place over the winter, but it reopens end of March. Think I ate my body weight in bread and Olives while we waited to order.......:blush:

Sounds like you and your friends had a yummy meal. Bread and olives are a nice temptation before dinner.

Never did post the pics I took of her pennywise costume at the school reading fair event. Visited her dad there at FB practice beforehand.

Your granddaughter is so cute. Awesome Pennywise costume.

Well, middle DS has been off work since beginning of September with his eye surgery. Had complications, but doing well enough he should be released 2nd week of December. Needs to go back to work & hope the vacation request he will be submitting shortly thereafter is approved. I booked all components thus far fully cancellable, worst case scenario

Sending prayers and mummy dust that your son’s eyes continue to heal and that he gets his vacation he put in for.

Our baking weekend is the first weekend in December. At Thanksgiving, I will be asking my Dsis her cookie choices. We always do our four favorites, then we tend to try a new recipe or two. Last year, neither of the two we tried, we wanted to do again. Maybe what catches our attention, will be one or ones that are keepers.

That’s awesome Lynne. My sister and I have done cookies for years for Christmas. So glad to hear you and your sister enjoy it too.

Cold rain actually would be good for us!:laughing: We're getting a storm today! It's been a weird fall! Above average temps to start- now below average temps and snow!
Having more coffee and turning up my space heater! Can't seem to get warm today!

It has been a weird fall. We received plummeting temps Monday and some snow too. Sending some 🌞 your way.

mr Mac said buy them both

Splurge Mac and get them both. When your hubby wants to treat you with electronics go for it.

but we each have Dell laptops and the desktop in the office is a Dell too. So can’t help you with which one to get..

We have Apple phones, IPads and Dell desktops and I have an Acer laptop. So mixed electronics here. When Acer gives up the ghost will get Apple Laptop.
Hubby likes his Dell desktops and I do too.

And a no school day today due to wind chill temps in negative
[/QUOTE]

Bet the kiddos liked having a day off.

Did both the museums of art & natural history yesterday. Was surprised to see how much ground we covered via my fitbit

Cute pics of your granddaughter at museum. Sounds like grandma Plans awesome outings for her.

, I have had diced beef slow coking since this morning.....cooked in Ale which I hate, but cooking with it, completely different......making some dumplings to go in too about 30 minutes before it`s ready. Did plan to make a biscuit style topping, but I was outvoted for dumplings.....

Sounds really good. All of you talking about your stews and soups has me thinking of making my beef stew recipe. I usually make it the day before and have some for dinner and refrigerate and give the rest to son and family. I send containers of it home with them as hubby does not like any kind of stew. So I rarely make it.

Squirrels great news on Squirrel-girl. Cool video of her jumping on your wife’s arm.

Sending out healing wishes to all the Sans family who need it.

Have a great Thursday afternoon.

Last edited:
@cam757 I hope you have an amazing time going on that cruise of yours! Happy Early Birthday! 🎂

Also, that was an interesting image @Lynne G. 👀

Me thinking of those Orlando eats @schumigirl, especially Longhorn.

Try to stay warm @Robo56. It seems everyone is getting the cold snap sooner rather than later.

@macraven You enjoy that fresh air getting out this afternoon!

Why is it nothing new of interest is on?

Made beef tacos, as still had ground beef to use up. Full, and older one is online with his friends. Almost time to be in another room. Too much shoot them, zombies or others, and the chatter of young men.

Have a most quiet and restful night. Just think, waking up tomorrow, and Friday it will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!