Something About Nothing............ #14

Nothing planned yet- I'm waiting to see if Kyle and Erin are coming home for Christmas. I'm always up for another trip! :rolleyes1How long is your trip? Disney or UO?
1/4-1/12. DH doesn't have UO pass anymore, but I want to try to go to UO at least one day/morning, but staying at Disney/Disney springs area mostly.

Lazed day away so far:)

Sent the kiddo back home this afternoon, house seems quiet as a tomb. Did both the museums of art & natural history yesterday. Was surprised to see how much ground we covered via my fitbit

5499B0D7-A8A0-4A76-B085-0DA2B963D9F4.jpeg one of the most popular dinoramas
ABC3DE92-C6D0-4025-954C-88A9F0C1A7CB.jpeg Carnegie museum has one of the 2 ‘real’ full T-Rex skeletons in the US.
AAA63238-AF0B-45FF-8483-0619DADF807A.jpeg all my kids have had fun digging out ‘Dino bones’ there
756F7100-8232-4485-A0F4-994D67AE2775.jpeg love they have a painting paying homage to the area’s steel mills.
4E984B1D-C3BD-44C0-8104-2E56905231D3.jpeg this is just a portion of the plaster casts in the hall of architecture
E36EEE3F-387A-47BF-AC39-9C49287D013C.jpeg something new which surprised me, they now have a small collection of live animals. Did a program yesterday, they featured five different ones: a carpet python, skunk, exotic bird, giant cockroach you could pet (i passed) this cutie!!! A hedgehog.

The mr is throwing some h-u-g-e hints re disney+. There is a free week trial offer out there. Our 3 main tvs are all samsung, all smart but only 2 are 4K. Up until a few days ago there was no app for the Samsung products....surprise! Guess what he found today?
Thinking of either heating up a ham steak
So glad you mentioned that, almost forgot I have 2 thick prepackaged slices in my fridge’s meat tray. Will work those into the rotation this week.
OMG, two weeks until my little one is enjoying a week at home, and all will be home for Thanksgiving. So hoping my nephew brings his family, including first time actually seeing my 8 month old great nephew. Will be nice, and to see his older two sisters too. They live in the state west of us, so we only see them only once or twice a year..
Yea! Sounds like some good times on tap!
I made myself busy this weekend to ride out the snow just making a quilt for my sister's birthday. I almost have the top done and tomorrow ( as it's a holiday here for Remembrance Day ) I will sandwich together and hoping start " quilting " it together. I hope to get a good portion of it done tomorrow. I'm looking forward to just sewing and watching the Remembrance Day ceremonies on tv.
Some day i’m Going to give quilting another stab. Works of art, such treasured heirlooms
Joe and I had a great weekend. We spent the weekend at a cozy country inn in the Finger Lakes. We visited about 8 wineries! We brought home quite the collection of wine!! :thumbsup2
That’s sounds so romantic
Charade DL is beautiful at Christmas.
It’s on our bucket list but I hate to miss the orlando parks’ trifecta
Keishashadow love the Premium outlets. They have one in Washington off the I-5 in the way to Seattle. All of a sudden my car goes on auto pilot lol
Haha same
Main reason we moved South was for better weather

I read how the homies are having an early snow start and the low temps

brrrrr....

I am so adjusted to warmer weather and anything in the mid 60’s is too cold for me
Today it is 67 and will drop quickly tonight
Don’t laugh but we will hit 35 tonight and Wednesday
Guess this is a sign that rest of the year will have lower temps than what we have been accustomed to

I did save most of my winter apparel and coats, gloves, etc when we made the move south
Hope you stay warm !
I scraped off my car today. Not once, not twice, thrice. Arrrgh

mr Mac said buy them both

when he sobers up, I am going to ask him the same question and see if he has the same answer
Silly girl, you get it on paper when they are still in their cups :)

Have fun with the new techie stuffs!

Good evening everyone. We actually did a taco Tuesday today. I tried a white chicken chili taco recipe that one of my friends posted on Facebook recently. It was pretty good. I thought it could have used a little more spice and maybe a bit of salsa.

Charade- Guess I'll put the Disney streaming service on hold for now, too!
We're just going to wait a few days. I reminded dh that even if Disney is still having problems we will still have access to Hulu and ESPN.

something new which surprised me, they now have a small collection of live animals. Did a program yesterday, they featured five different ones: a carpet python, skunk, exotic bird, giant cockroach you could pet (i passed) this cutie!!! A hedgehog.
The hedgehog is cute, but I would also pass on the cockroach. I actually tested positive for cockroach allergies. I didn't even know that was a thing.

The mr is throwing some h-u-g-e hints re disney+. There is a free week trial offer out there. Our 3 main tvs are all samsung, all smart but only 2 are 4K. Up until a few days ago there was no app for the Samsung products....surprise! Guess what he found today?
We checked out TV today to find out if we could stream or if we would need to purchase an extra device. Dh found the Disney app. We have a Sony 4K.

Dh has turned on college football and promptly fallen asleep. I would channel the channel, but he's holding the remote and I don't want to wake him.

Ooh, the last two nights, DH has been restless, and so I have not had a good night’s sleep. Fell asleep around 6:30, and just woke up now. Nap was needed apparently. So washing up, and going to go back to bed.

Older one was hungry, so he made dinner. No tacos for us, he cooked some chicken, added bbq sauce and made sandwiches out of it. Tasty.

Was so cold when I came home. Will be below freezing, and our coldest overnight since February. At least the sun will return, even if it provides no heat.

Went over to the new office yesterday, to check it out. So dark everywhere. Lots of very dark brown walls, so dark they almost look black, and fake wood, that I am not fond of. But at least I still have a window. And oddly, a kind of wardrobe part of my cabinets. Has a bar to use hangers on, with shelves below. But it is the top part of the unit, so I guess a place to put my coat? Eww, if wet jacket and where to put boots or umbrella. Um, think I will just get a clothes tree. Those metals ones that are compact. Sigh. But new enough and a a much bigger building.

Great pictures, Keisha. Yeah, not petting any bug either.

Enjoyed watching some in the new Disney Plus. Older one loaded the app on my iPad. Think the one of us that will stream it the most is older one. Our tv is older, so I don’t think we can stream the Plus on it. No matter, I just watch our cable channels on it, so that’s fine. One of these days, will get a larger tv, and the newer ones have all that app loading ability.

Good night all. Will leave the light on, so dark out.

Harriet was a really good movie. Went with 3 friends. We all agreed.

Monykalyn :eek: I don’t think I could survive in your neck of the woods. Yikes that’s cold. I’d be complaining like those chickens!
Whats the Mandalorian? Is it a StarWars series on Disney + or a movie. Ugh I hope not a series, I don’t need one more streaming service!

Keisha looks like a great museum.

Watching NCIS now!

Janet.......hedgehogs yes, the others.......no! Love the pictures though and nice to be out and about even in the cold. Love some fresh air. Wow isn’t her hair long now!!

I love my garmin watch for steps every day.....it’s an eye opener.....so new tv appeared......lol......boys and their toys!! 3 of our tv’s are smart but don’t think we really use that on them to their full potential. I like my little 25” in the kitchen....it’s not smart but picture is great and I get all our cable channels on it same as all the other TVs......doesn’t need to be smart.....lol....

Have you seen Doctor Sleep yet? We keep meaning to go see it but something always seem to stop us.....won’t go at night as it’s too busy, you know I hate the cinema at the best of times, but do want to see this one.....loved the book.....eventually!!!

Lynne.......oh new offices sound like they need a good freshen up!! Hope you had a better nights sleep last night, it catches up if you don’t sleep.

So, it’s stopped raining.......and freezing. We have -1 this morning......not as cold as some, obviously......but cold for us. But, sun is shining and it’s beautiful. Full moon last night was stunning.

Over to friends house this morning. She’s hosting the meeting about the Berries Bubbles & Sparkles evening in December (sparkles we added later)......it’s the Saturday after we come home so, hopefully we’ll be up to going, I’m sure we will.......I think we have a fabulous evening planned.

Scrambled egg whites and avocado for breakfast this morning......

Will be well wrapped up for sure this morning.

Have a great Wednesday.........

Yep, a Wednesday, and I think I am colder than Schumi. Yes, I am. 23 out, and windy. Yes gloves on, that steering wheel was cold. But ooh, the moon, almost full, and oh so white and bright. We will have sun. And yes, car, roads may be icy, but thankfully, the snow showers and rain, were gone by afternoon, and a lovely late afternoon sun appeared, and nary a road has ice on it. But yeah, anything wet, is not now.

Ah, yes, the hump of a day, where we say, yay, Wednesday is here, and that means, another week-end is coming into sight. Yep, for those of us, who keep a week day schedule, hump day, yay!

Sue, glad to hear that movie was nice, and all enjoyed. That show is a limited series on Disney Plus, with the first show loaded to view now. I enjoyed watching it. It's a story that takes influences from Star Wars, and is said to be from a time, set in between two of the Star Wars movies. The CGI was pretty good, and I liked the ending of this first show. The Star War's character Boba Fett is a Mandalorian, but this Mandalorian is not Boba Fett, but is said to be not as evil as Boba, and both are bounty hunters. Yeah, I am not a huge SW fan, but having a boy that enjoys it much more, I am versed enough to know some, and Boba is a favorite character of older one.

So ready for my second cup of tea. Sweater was promptly put on, and was highly thinking not to take my jacket off.

So dark out still, have a wonderful, but wacky Wednesday. Stay well, and happy.

Perfect day for the beef stew & croissants i’m making for dinner today. Broke a record here for the day, official temp was13 degrees. My monitor said it was a balmy 10 degrees when I was awakened at 6:30 am to sound of leaf blowers.

appears the trick to use them early on in lighter snows vs snowblowers is catching on but, seriously, not exactly considerate that time of day. Said neighbor dusting off his & the mrs vehicles. Meanwhile, neither have left the house as I type.

Lynne -Nice cliff notes on disney plus. Turns out my bedroom tv is a vizio with chromecast. Until vizio does an update (projected in 2020, turtle speed lol) you need to mirror the app content. Thought it would be a dealbreaker but appears it will still work, just a bit convulsed. My set has netflix app built in, managed mirrioring it (eventually, no idea that was ‘a thing’) from the app on my iphone last night.

Have a feeling it may be time to upgrade our modem/router we use with infinity. None of the best FIOS in my town yet. It’s all around us, just haven’t run the cables here even though it’s been years since it’s been offered. Had wanted to wait it out to make sure I bought the right equipment. May cave on that issue. Pain to figure out which to buy, then hold breath it connects to everything properly.

The hedgehog is cute, but I would also pass on the cockroach. I actually tested positive for cockroach allergies. I didn't even know that was a thing.
Don’t think i’ve Ever seen a hedgehog up close. The roach, well, he was giant but the ‘palmetto bugs’ i’ve Seen in FL pretty darn close ewewew
But at least I still have a window.
You know you’ve made it when you have a window at work!
Have you seen Doctor Sleep
Thinking i’m Going to catch it at home at this point, haven’t been able to work it in yet.

It is hump day, homies! Hope everyone tries to stay warm and be safe on the roads. The few that are coming for the holidays down here for the parks I'm sure are very excited! It seems like only yesterday that a lot of you were down here in Sept. I wish the weekend would come sooner. It feels amazing today. A little chilly for the Floridians, but this Floridian can handle it.

Lynne...yes, you`re always going to be colder than us in the UK...thankfully....Our car wasn't in the garage last night and had ice on screen this morning, Kyle was glad his was tucked away overnight. Yes, the moon was still lovely this morning after such a bright full moon last night.

Janet....food sounds winter warming, love a beef casserole with dumplings on top......we are lucky with our tv/cable/internet/phone provider.....fastest in the UK....broadband is ultra quick. Some friends who are quite close by aren't as lucky, they haven't laid the superfast cable to them yet......

I do want to see that movie…..will try for next week if I can!

It is cold. But, least the rain has finally eased for a day or so.

Had a lovely and productive meeting this morning about our Berries and Bubbles sparkly night in December.....got the charity side sorted and meals and such couple of weeks ago and the all important price! Should work for everyone. It was just finalising a few details and who is going to do what on the night.

Spicy meatballs for dinner tonight......wish I had made beef casserole now......maybe do that tomorrow night......

Time for afternoon cuppa…....

Beef stew, meatballs, yum, now which house to visit for dinner. LOL

Dix, the weekend will be here soon enough. Glad your cooler weather is not as cool as some of the rest of us.

Sun is indeed out, beautiful blue sky, and ooh, the tree is waving quite quickly in the wind. Sniff, second to last day to see the tree outside my window. But you're right, Keisha, at least my new office has an almost as big window, and still a view, and nice to see what's happening outside.

Almost forgot, make it a beautiful day in your neighborhood!:sunny:

Dig out your favorite cardigan from the closet because today we’re celebrating World Kindness Day, Mister Rogers style.
“Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood’s” Studio in Pittsburgh is asking fans to honor the late Fred Rogers by wearing a cardigan, one of Mister Rogers’ most famous looks.

The studio is hoping to spread kindness by reminding people of Mister Rogers’ life lessons including – help others.

You too can spread the love by sharing a photo of you in your Mister Rogers inspired sweater using the hashtag “Cardigan Day”

doing a quick stop in :wave2:

Got outside lights up-nice to work on the holiday lights and not freeze
I would love to have lights on our home. I'm even married to a sparky ( electrician ) who has the equipment to hang them in the high spots...But we have only had lights on our home one year.
sell your house and move south
Don’t wait until retirement age to do so
We will be snow birds in the winter months....and visit kids in the warmer months. That's the plan for now :hyper2:
I thought about upgrading this weekend, as both Target and Sam's was offering gift cards. But the more I thought about it, like little one said, quite expensive for just an upgraded phone camera. Yeah, I just paid this one's off, and well, it's perfect with where the icons are, and I have no issues with it. Whenever I get a new phone, I always have to reset all as I like, and I still have to get used to that no home button. So, a 7 it is, for at least one more year.
I finally bit the bullet last year at xmas. And finally upgraded to a new NOT Iphone lol. I love the phone I have and after needing to send this one for a repair that was not my fault ( it was a defective phone ) and went back to my old Iphone 6...I know I will never have an Iphone again. But our boys still have iphones, and we do have an ipad...which we all use and love. I know I do love my google phone...and won't go back to an apple phone. But that is just me.
Winter storm hit last night! Woke up to about 6 inches of snow!:eek: Yay for great snowplows/salters and our snowplow guy
Sigh...I'm already tired of our snow...and it's only been almost a week. I know we are set up for snow removal and driving in all the craptastic conditions we are get used to very fast again...but :crazy2: I get tired of it very fast. OH well...it's here to stay for the next 4-5 months . So I better just stop complaining about it. Today is sun is shinning...which makes a huge difference for me. I NEED that sunlight!!!!
Pond looks to be overflowing now, and we`re not in the worst area.....it`s far enough away from the house so as not to affect us.
Schumi...that is NOT fun. Flooding is something we do tend to get here at times too. Mother Nature gets forgetful at times and forgets to turn off the taps. I hope you start to get some sunshine again.

And yes...The hubby keeps eyeing TV's too, and I keep saying...just wait...until older DS moves out...then we will give him the one TV...and he can have the tv he wants. He came home with a new " toy....a new shotgun " for his birthday :eek: Yes...boys and their toys lol
Isn't the planning of events like your Berries and Bubbles fun!!!! They are lots of work...but when they turn out splendid...It is worth all the work. It sounds like it's coming around now.
How much longer until your next trip :scratchin
[]
Yep, a Wednesday, and I think I am colder than Schumi. Yes, I am. 23 out, and windy. Yes gloves on, that steering wheel was cold. But ooh, the moon, almost full, and oh so white and bright. We will have sun. And yes, car, roads may be icy, but thankfully, the snow showers and rain, were gone by afternoon, and a lovely late afternoon sun appeared, and nary a road has ice on it. But yeah, anything wet, is not now.
I hate driving in slick winter conditions. Can I do it...yes I can! Do I like to do it...NOPE!!!!! That is one of the reasons we live in the city...I like my short little 10 minute drive to work...15 if I stop for a tea and muffin ::yes:: Hubby is great at travelling horrible winter roads when we have long trips planned but mother nature wants to give us a storm. We have travelled many times, when really we probably should not have...but Hubby is a great driver when the roads are horrible.
erfect day for the beef stew & croissants i’m making for dinner today. Broke a record here for the day, official temp was13 degrees. My monitor said it was a balmy 10 degrees when I was awakened at 6:30 am to sound of leaf blowers.
Yum...that sounds like the perfect dinner when the temps are low like that. I think the same way ...a good stew...chicken pot pie...something that warms you from the inside out!!! There is something about a good stew that just makes you feel soooooo warm and great after.

Just a quick stop in. The sun is out shining today...and it has warmed up. It was -30C or -22F on Monday. Needless to say, I didn't move and just stayed put. It has warmed up to above freezing now...so I'll take that ::yes::.

I enjoyed the sunlight on Monday...and spent most of the day in my kitchen. I whipped up a lasagna, a pot of chicken noodle soup in the instant pot, a double batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and 2 loaves of banana bread. It was cold...but the sunshine was sooo awesome in my kitchen...I just spent the whole day soaking up the sunlight - started to put the quilt together and didn't get nearly as far as I should have because I was in the kitchen...but oh well. I will get to work on it tonight

Other than doing that...nothing really new is happening here in Santa Land.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Beef stew, meatballs, yum, now which house to visit for dinner. LOL

Dix, the weekend will be here soon enough. Glad your cooler weather is not as cool as some of the rest of us.

Sun is indeed out, beautiful blue sky, and ooh, the tree is waving quite quickly in the wind. Sniff, second to last day to see the tree outside my window. But you're right, Keisha, at least my new office has an almost as big window, and still a view, and nice to see what's happening outside.

Oh I couldn’t imagine having an office with no window!! When I was part of the work force many years ago, my office looked out into lovely little area that was covered in trees and grass with flower beds. Hope the move goes well.......

Almost forgot, make it a beautiful day in your neighborhood!:sunny:

Dig out your favorite cardigan from the closet because today we’re celebrating World Kindness Day, Mister Rogers style.
“Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood’s” Studio in Pittsburgh is asking fans to honor the late Fred Rogers by wearing a cardigan, one of Mister Rogers’ most famous looks.

The studio is hoping to spread kindness by reminding people of Mister Rogers’ life lessons including – help others.

You too can spread the love by sharing a photo of you in your Mister Rogers inspired sweater using the hashtag “Cardigan Day”

Had to Google who that was! I saw it appear somewhere today and had no clue who he was........isn’t Google amazing.

doing a quick stop in :wave2:

I would love to have lights on our home. I'm even married to a sparky ( electrician ) who has the equipment to hang them in the high spots...But we have only had lights on our home one year.

We will be snow birds in the winter months....and visit kids in the warmer months. That's the plan for now :hyper2:

I finally bit the bullet last year at xmas. And finally upgraded to a new NOT Iphone lol. I love the phone I have and after needing to send this one for a repair that was not my fault ( it was a defective phone ) and went back to my old Iphone 6...I know I will never have an Iphone again. But our boys still have iphones, and we do have an ipad...which we all use and love. I know I do love my google phone...and won't go back to an apple phone. But that is just me.

Sigh...I'm already tired of our snow...and it's only been almost a week. I know we are set up for snow removal and driving in all the craptastic conditions we are get used to very fast again...but :crazy2: I get tired of it very fast. OH well...it's here to stay for the next 4-5 months . So I better just stop complaining about it. Today is sun is shinning...which makes a huge difference for me. I NEED that sunlight!!!!

Schumi...that is NOT fun. Flooding is something we do tend to get here at times too. Mother Nature gets forgetful at times and forgets to turn off the taps. I hope you start to get some sunshine again.

And yes...The hubby keeps eyeing TV's too, and I keep saying...just wait...until older DS moves out...then we will give him the one TV...and he can have the tv he wants. He came home with a new " toy....a new shotgun " for his birthday :eek: Yes...boys and their toys lol
Isn't the planning of events like your Berries and Bubbles fun!!!! They are lots of work...but when they turn out splendid...It is worth all the work. It sounds like it's coming around now.
How much longer until your next trip :scratchin
[]

I hate driving in slick winter conditions. Can I do it...yes I can! Do I like to do it...NOPE!!!!! That is one of the reasons we live in the city...I like my short little 10 minute drive to work...15 if I stop for a tea and muffin ::yes:: Hubby is great at travelling horrible winter roads when we have long trips planned but mother nature wants to give us a storm. We have travelled many times, when really we probably should not have...but Hubby is a great driver when the roads are horrible.

Yum...that sounds like the perfect dinner when the temps are low like that. I think the same way ...a good stew...chicken pot pie...something that warms you from the inside out!!! There is something about a good stew that just makes you feel soooooo warm and great after.

Just a quick stop in. The sun is out shining today...and it has warmed up. It was -30C or -22F on Monday. Needless to say, I didn't move and just stayed put. It has warmed up to above freezing now...so I'll take that ::yes::.

I enjoyed the sunlight on Monday...and spent most of the day in my kitchen. I whipped up a lasagna, a pot of chicken noodle soup in the instant pot, a double batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and 2 loaves of banana bread. It was cold...but the sunshine was sooo awesome in my kitchen...I just spent the whole day soaking up the sunlight - started to put the quilt together and didn't get nearly as far as I should have because I was in the kitchen...but oh well. I will get to work on it tonight

Other than doing that...nothing really new is happening here in Santa Land.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Hey Pumpkin.......oh lasagne and chicken noodle soup!! Nice!

Sounds like you are having some ultra cold weather........it’s not much fun, but I do like to spend the day at home when it’s as cold as that......and quilting sounds like time would pass before you know it. I agree, driving in it isn’t fun. We do sometimes have to drive in snow, nothing like you would get.......our previous car was a rear wheel drive......it was a Mercedes and useless in snow....although Kyle has a Mercedes but his is four wheel drive, so we used to borrow his and offer to drive him to work those days.......the new car should be much better in snow.......although I’m in no rush to test it out.

Yes, flooding is awful.....we are so lucky where we are......it was beautiful today and first real day without rain for a long time.

Love helping to plan these events........and this one should be a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy some more sunshine.......

Off to bed soon for us.......everything is starting to look a little frosty outside now. Kyle put his car in the garage again when he came in tonight.....saves defrosting it in the morning.

Grocery shopping in the morning.......least exciting job of the week.

Good evening everyone. Quiet, boring night tonight. Nothing worth watching on TV. I think we will set up DIsney+ on Friday. I should have plenty to watch then.

Went over to the new office yesterday, to check it out. So dark everywhere. Lots of very dark brown walls, so dark they almost look black, and fake wood, that I am not fond of. But at least I still have a window. And oddly, a kind of wardrobe part of my cabinets. Has a bar to use hangers on, with shelves below. But it is the top part of the unit, so I guess a place to put my coat? Eww, if wet jacket and where to put boots or umbrella. Um, think I will just get a clothes tree. Those metals ones that are compact. Sigh. But new enough and a a much bigger building.
Sounds a little depressing. I hope they add something bright to offset the dark colors. I had an office with a window once. I loved opening it on nice days. Only problem was that I was just a couple of blocks away from. Chick-fil-A. On breezy days I would smell chicken all day.

So, it’s stopped raining.......and freezing. We have -1 this morning......not as cold as some, obviously......but cold for us. But, sun is shining and it’s beautiful. Full moon last night was stunning.
Anything in the negatives is way too cold for me. Glad your rain finally stopped.

The roach, well, he was giant but the ‘palmetto bugs’ i’ve Seen in FL pretty darn close ewewew
One of the things I hated about FLorida.

I don't think I own a cardigan. Dh wants to go see the movie when it comes out. I'm wondering if I will need to bring tissues.

The hubby keeps eyeing TV's too,
Mine finally got his dream 4K 2 years ago. Now he's eyeing the 8K's.

Grocery shopping in the morning.......least exciting job of the week.
One of my least favorite chores.

With all the talk of cold weather lately I have been thinking about buying a new winter coat. I would like a hooded coat, but I think I am looking for the near impossible. I am looking for a coat that is sized for both plus size and short women. Whenever I put up the hood on one of my coats it covers half of my face. It would be really nice to have a coat that didn't make me look like I should be selling used droids.

:wave2: Hey Homies, Good Morning and Good Afternoon.

Oh, I hear ya on hoods on coats, Charade. Many not made for us, petite women.

Ah, lovely 23 and clear skies for you and me. Why, hello stars. Still oh so dark out. Least the wind has died down, and should feel is now 20 or so, instead of that sigh, 10 degree feeling yesterday morning. But the clear skies will be no more, as the clouds build today, to make it cloudy just an hour or so after sunrise. Hehe, and it's the fours for us. Sunrise: 6:44am, Sunset: 4:44pm.

And it's a Thursday. Yep, the day you throw back a drink if you're thirsty.

452467 then there's Schumi - 452469 ::yes::::yes:: :laughing:

So, tea, round two is up. See, stay hydrated all.

452470 - and that's a good thing!

Sending all good wishes of happiness and health, and some having fun in there too.

:surfweb:

Woke up to light frost on the ground and a blue jay in my backyard.

Today 's B's 19th birthday. The years have just flown by. We are planning a family celebration on Saturday, but we will be seeing her tonight for our family photo.

I may have found a coat on the Lands End site. It wouldn't be so difficult if I was just short, but add in overweight and coat shopping becomes a real challenge.

Good morning, homies! We're almost to the weekend. Hope everyone is continuing to try to stay warm and safe. Good thing most of you guys are up north, or at least not traveling down here at the moment. Heard 1-95 is backed up down here for miles southbound and heard bad things about 1-4 early this morning too before that.

I hope B has a wonderful birthday, @Charade67!

Woke up to light frost on the ground and a blue jay in my backyard.

Today 's B's 19th birthday. The years have just flown by. We are planning a family celebration on Saturday, but we will be seeing her tonight for our family photo.

I may have found a coat on the Lands End site. It wouldn't be so difficult if I was just short, but add in overweight and coat shopping becomes a real challenge.

:bday::bday: to Miss B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!