Something About Nothing............ #14

When Mac wakes up tomorrow, she will be enjoying the parks later that day. Safe travels.
Yeah, every time I think I will not have to get up early, DH gets me up. At least it was at 5 this morning. Thankfully, he’s left about 1/2 hour ago. Time for my tea and left over eggs with some toast. He had tomatoes with his eggs, but not me, and we both had ketchup.

Finished two loads of wash. Cool out, and will be another nice day, but did not hang out.

Throat still a bit sore, but at least the tissue box is not needed as much. Yeah, I hate to be sick, and no fun when I really want to have fun. No fever, so I am hoping I am well by Monday morning. And extra hope there are no sick people on my flight.

Yay, those fries are calling my name, Keisha. Nom. And yay, for having so much fun, feeling that force to stay in that other Studios, fighting in the Stars, and not enjoying the scary last night. I bet some more park fun today. Which one or ones?

Hope Charade had a nice anniversary dinner, and found a good place to eat, and not the one you were not happy to try a third time.

Ah, checked the freezer to see how much I need to buy, and ooh an ice cream treat. Goes well with tea? Yes.

Time to see who is playing soccer, cooking or fixing up a home. Later homies.

It is indeed a Saturday! Super size it, and have a swell time today.

Lynne.......glad you’re feeling better.......Tom picked up a little cold few days ago......sore throat that sort of thing, but still felt ok.....hope yours clears up as fast.

Mac.....enjoy your weekend too and have a safe flight down tomorrow......

Keisha.......I am NOT showing those pics to Tom.......he may want to go......lol..........why is it getting such poor reviews overall?? So many aren’t impressed........I’ll never see it anyway........you know me.....no interest in it at all........have fun!!!

Already done a load of laundry......about to go back down and get it out of dryer. Far too early........but, no plans yet today just know we won’t be doing horror nights tonight.......we like to avoid Saturdays.......and we’ve been a lot now. Think we’ve seen it all........

Have a great Saturday...........

Good morning everyone. Nothing much going on here today. Dh is going to the football game tonight. I’ll have to find something to amuse myself.

I’ve been watching the weather for Williamsburg for Friday. Each time I look the forecast has changed. Mid 70s, high 80s, rain, no rain. Ugh.

We did end up going to the restaurant that I didn’t want to go to. Thankfully things were much better this time. The service was much faster (last time we were there for 3 hours) and my steak was perfect. They had also made ome small changes to the menu which were good.

Well wishes for Lynne and Tom. Hope whatever you have is minor and does not affect your vacation plans.

Safe travels for Mac.

Pattyw thanks, it was nice meeting you both.

Robo, yes we enjoyed the evening temps too! And a few days when it “cooled down” with nice breeze.
congrats on newest member of the family!

Disxumi usually I’m back at hotel for a pool break mid day to avoid the worst of the heat! But as it was my last day & airport pick up at 4:00, no pool break for me that day.

Lynne hope you aren’t sick for your vacay!

Charade Happy Anniversary! Hope the restaurant didn’t disappoint.

Keishashadow I still think of it as MGM too, lol. I loved GE at DL, but Olga’s was a one & done for us. I had 2 res for 2 different days. I ended up canceling the last res. We were squished in the bar area like sardines, and when waitress told us where to stand we had to stand behind people to wait for them to leave. Not impressed.
Great lunch pic of you, Schumi & the Mr’s. The Pizza Fries look so good. Now wish I got them!

Schumi we love Cocoa Beach, strolling down the pier. My daughters enjoy taking surf lessons from RonJons. A couple of trips we booked a 2 night stay pre Orlando. And sometimes we go to the gulf coast. I think that’s my fav.

Disxuni Vampire licking the glass? That would send me over the edge! Lol. HHN definitely not for me. I decided to be brave and watched the season premiere of Evil. Let out a scream, ugh. Husband came into the room to see if I was ok. So embarrassing.

Pumpkin any snow? Yup, so true. Husband always asks me before I leave the house- Passport, tickets, cards, and now phone! A couple of years ago I left without my cell phone. He had to Fed x it to me. I phoned from the airport on daughters phone. Thankful she had hers.
lol, I agree, don’t get me a “present” that has anything to do with cooking or cleaning.

Rapstar yay you’re there!

Robo yup that was me with the bag! Got it at the Hard Rock store. No problem returning without receipt. I was worried they would need it, and all my receipts were packed in my luggage incase customs wanted to see them. I may have been able to return to the store in our hotel, but since I bought it at the City Walk store I went there in case there was a problem.

Today is sunny, will be for the weekend till Tuesday. Then nothing but rain for days. Not our typical Sept at all. Usually dry, and lovely temps.
Today going to an afternoon children’s birthday party. Our close friends daughters children. It’s going to be in the backyard. Temp today is only 61F. I’m used to 90’s and afraid I’m going to freeze! I plan on wearing a sweater and down vest ::yes::
Tomorrow my ex neighbour is in town visiting her mom. She now lives in Calgary and is stopping by for afternoon visit before her flight back.

Yes, @schumigirl and @Sue M a little bit extra, but it was definitely an interesting sight to see. I was surprised they didn't come in, as before I came in I saw a couple of them leaving. So, I was surprised with how many who were trying to scare me through the glass that one of them didn't come inside to see me personally. But I guess they'd rather have someone to scare than someone who'd laugh at them.

@RAPstar You're going to have a blast! Also, @macraven, @Lynne G, and anyone else, safe travels for you guys!

Just came home from the Orlando Science Center. I decided to do that instead of Disney as I found out they had a new AI exhibit and I never personally been to that museum before and heard good things about it and thought I'd give it a try. Also, did a VR flight which was awesome too.

So far I got the suitcase out of the closet....
Will make dinner and clean the kitchen before I pack.

Mentally made a list so can get the job done.
I leave in 12 hours.

I will be checking in on my iphone while I'm at the Darkside.
Got glasses so it will make reading the small print on the phone so much easier.

You all have a great weekend !

Maybe some day we could all be at UO at the same time.
Wouldn't that be awesome!

I will be checking in on my iphone while I'm at the Darkside.
Got glasses so it will make reading the small print on the phone so much easier.
I'm the opposite. I have to take my glasses off to read small print.

I just sat on hold with a company's customer service line just to have the call drop after about 10 minutes. I called back and got a message stating that their office was now closed. The message also stated the the office hours ended at 6:00 pm eastern time on Saturdays. It was only 5:34. I just sent them an email to complain.

Ah, suitcase is now out. Cleared out my backpack from our summer trip. Fond memories, and getting that mental checking too, Mac. By the time I wake up, well around then, I can see my boarding pass. Paid for not having to ensure I check in 24 hours before.

Woot! to Mac leaving soon. And most of the ketchup was for the eggs. Rye toast gets butter or cream cheese.

Decided pizza for dinner. Not in the mood to cook, and it is so muggy out, a hot kitchen was not was I was in the mood for.

Just chilling.

Dix sounded like he had fun today. Tried to get my kids there, but we never seem to end up there.

Charade, hope the weather holds for you when you go with B. Nice she can come home for Fall break. I asked little one if they have a Fall break, but no, but she thought the whole week of Thanksgiving off, was the Fall break. She will be home most of that time, though she said the school would be open over that holiday break, but all had to be off campus by end of final week.

Hope Robbie got there safe and sound.
Sue, glad you were the one that got the new bag. Hopefully, you are planning another trip.

Woohoo. Lynne and Mac have suitcases out! Very exciting.
My suitcases are out, for very different reasons! I need to finish unpacking :sad2:
But tomorrow have to bake something and clean the house before my company comes over early afternoon. So maybe Monday I’ll unpack!

Kids birthday party was fun. I didn’t end up freezing lol. The day was beautiful and sunny. I found a nice sunny patch in the backyard to sit in. Even took off my down vest! Was lovely seeing everyone. I’ve known those girls since they were little (similar ages to my girls) and they are like daughters to me.

Happy trails to Mac & Lynne. See you Soon.
Nice looking drink Keisha!
Are you tired of walking yet? You got all the houses done now and share tips on them to me.
Have fun at on your tour tomorrow.
My feet fell off the first day lol. Even the mr said his were sore today. 8-10 miles per day will do that

I make it a point to not tell experts how to get their game on
Yay, those fries are calling my name, Keisha. Nom. And yay, for having so much fun, feeling that force to stay in that other Studios, fighting in the Stars, and not enjoying the scary last night. I bet some more park fun today. Which one or ones?
Today was our 6 house behind the scenes tour at u. Awesome!
Keisha.......I am NOT showing those pics to Tom.......he may want to go......lol..........why is it getting such poor reviews overall?? So many aren’t impressed........I’ll never see it anyway........you know me.....no interest in it at all........have fun!!!
Crowded & expensive come to mind as good suspects. It’s all done really well. Think once things settle down it will be more enjoyable. I compare it to Hagrids coaster want to do both but won’t invest more than 20 min waiting in line
I’ve been watching the weather for Williamsburg for Friday. Each time I look the forecast has changed. Mid 70s, high 80s, rain, no rain. Ugh.
It’s been crazy hot & humid every time we’ve been to willismsburg
Keishashadow I still think of it as MGM too, lol. I loved GE at DL, but Olga’s was a one & done for us. I had 2 res for 2 different days. I ended up canceling the last res. We were squished in the bar area like sardines, and when waitress told us where to stand we had to stand behind people to wait for them to leave. Not impressed.
Great lunch pic of you, Schumi & the Mr’s. The Pizza Fries look so good. Now wish I got them!
Lol I read several accounts the fries were lacking. Glad I tried them
Maybe some day we could all be at UO at the same time.
Wouldn't that be awesome!
Hmmm maybe, or akin to the love bugs Hahaha jk. Disney polluted with them. Haven’t seen one at U

so seriously loved today’s tour! Will post some pics after I grab from other phone. For some reason iCloud not set up right

our ‘fancy’ dinner at Charley’s steakhouse was so good tonight! Odd the pics decided to post sideways lol crab cakes had no discernible filler, huge lumps of lobster in my bisque, filets were perfect & I do enjoys a flambé! The included three glasses of wine went down smoothly...even tho they didn’t taste like my usual kool aid line preference
DC5ED7E0-0FAE-4691-AF9D-B853F603C200.jpeg6E1E5FD5-AD49-4F23-836F-1F87496B0544.jpegA4C518F5-4A9E-41C3-BB63-43DB172927FB.jpeg0B651162-EFD7-42CC-B9B9-9E5A0FE16870.jpeg38F1EDD6-A599-4093-848E-0AD5A14A8A3C.jpeg

Yum, enjoy those food pictures. Sounded like a great day, Keisha. Fun to see the houses with the lights on.

He He, mom, did you see that lightning? Why yes I did. Impressive lightning show from the radar blob of thunderstorms that came over us, around 9 last night. But as all quick, random storm cells, they tend to move fast, and by less than 1/2 hour later, all was quiet again. I am hoping it removed some of that very sticky humid air we had before it arrived.

And, so appropriately, it is a sunny Sunday. The rain chances are none today, and a pretty sunlit morning, with the clouds making the rest of the day, overcast. 80 is the high, and weather guy on the screen said, another great start to our first weekend of Fall.

So, boarding pass is on my phone, ready for tomorrow. Safe fight for Mac. See ya soon, as in tomorrow, and hope you are there shortly.

Sue, nice the party went well, and warm enough you were not cold. And don’t work too hard getting ready. Enjoy the company coming on Monday.

with that, a quiet house, a cup of tea, and the remote, means a lovely Sunday for me.

Have a super fun Sunday, homies.

F60ED6F9-4CD3-44A6-9C71-BEA5D9D64ABF.png

And yeah,

28D77CA5-0E8F-4187-8C10-05C51EB217DC.jpeg ::yes::

Shopping this am. Mr picked out early Xmas present for me yea! I love the print having walrus from Alice & monstro featured. Mickey Ds, is calling then onto MK

Attachments

• 74E71771-0D6D-4295-857A-8F5D184F7F82.jpeg
    74E71771-0D6D-4295-857A-8F5D184F7F82.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 9
Fun looking purse, Keisha. Will make a nice Xmas present. Ha, my DH would do the same. LOL

Hot, even though not as humid. Sitting in the car, waiting in line for gas. Did a huge grocery run, so will be ready for home soon. See if clothes dried in the dryer, and then have to help my DBro clean out his house, some. It was a family call to help, as they are moving to another house at the middle of this week. Then, I guess I will pack. Maybe not. Will be packed up hopefully by the end of the day. Busy Sunday.

Today is traveling day for @macraven and tomorrow it's @Lynne G (you did say Monday, right? :laughing:)! I'm sure the anticipation is raising!

Cool duds @RAPstar! Kind of jelly of the jacket. Reminds me of vintage Disney patches which I'm sure might be the point with their design. Personally in terms of collecting anything, vintage is my preference. I find it more fascinating and there is history behind it. Also, that's a cute little bag @keishashadow. He has good taste for you.

Nothing exciting happened for me today, but I see for you guys there seems to be plenty that have gone on today!

So last Saturday we were preparing to leave RPR for our flight home. We were sitting on the big benches by the front door as I attempted to summon a Lyft. I was frazzled as it needed me to enter my CC info all over again and I was worried about time.

A gentleman approached and asked if we were headed to the airport and I said Yes I'm calling a Lyft. He asked how much do they want? I told him $40 and he said I'll take you for 20. He was a legit shuttle bus driver so we said sure and he loaded us up.

Too good to be true right?

At the second light I said "Wait...I did say we were going to Sanford, right?"

No, I hadn't.

He was not permitted to drive to SFB so he had to turn around and take us back. Many apologies on both sides.

That’s a awful way to end your trip, Squirlz. Hope you did get to the airport via Lyft, or other, in a timely manner.

Well, all I can say, is my DBro better be happy, as the whole family in cleaned out vehicles, move some of his house, as it took most of the day. We all quit at 7:30 tonight. Buggy out and tired. I took a long shower, first because it was so hot today. hauling all that stuff, and second, I know my mussels will be sore tomorrow. Worse part, he is no where near done, and his old house has to be swept clean by Friday afternoon. Lots of hands needed this week, well and a caravan of vehicles, with lots of room. Good thing my DH and another DBro, both have pick up trucks. And me and my DSis have SUVs, that we can put our back seats down flat.

Am I packed? doing it now. And if I have to tell my DH when the alarm goes off one more time. Yeah, two hours earlier then our normal wake up time. Good thing he does not mind the drive, as after he drops me off, will be just enough time to get back to the train station to catch his usual train. Our trains do not go to the airport until 6:30. At that time, I will be almost an hour in the air. Will take the train home though, as easiest on a Friday dinner time arrival. Darn SW changed my late flight, which I would have had a pick up, to a mid afternoon one. Another annoyance with the change in flight times. No change in the one tomorrow, so a full day to enjoy, when I arrive.

Time to finish packing. Then I am relaxing. If I forget something, there are stores I can find what I forgot.

And a hehe, while both kids asked me to bring back an HHN shirt, only little one wants me to send her a picture of it before I buy. Hopefully they both will like my choice.

And yes, Dix, I leave tomorrow.

Where did the day go? I didn’t do much of anything, but the day seemed to zoom by.
I still have no idea what the weather will be like on Friday. I guess I will just wait until Thursday to decide what to wear and pack.

Lynne - B’s fall break is only Thursday and Friday, but it’s nice to have a little break in the routine. Safe travels tomorrow.

Keisha - Cute bag!

Cool jacket Rapstar.

Almost 10:00. I guess I should get ready for bed. The NP I see recommended I try some time release melatonin to help with my sleep issues. I bought some tonight. Her’s hoping it works.

@Lynne G it was inconsequential in the long run Just a funny story now.

What was worse was the Pre TSA at SFB. The marked line was a dead end that took us back to the normal line that now put us behind the couple with babies and all their stuff that had been behind us. Then after waiting for them they just gave us a placard the said Pre TSA that meant nothing! They still made us take out our liquids, our electronics, remove our belts...everything I kept reminding them we had PAID to not have to do! No reaction, and of course you don't want to push it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter