Something About Nothing............ #14

Schumi, glad you found your penthouse room.
But I guess you looked at the door and saw it had your name on it.

And it even has a tv in the bathroom....

I’m having another “I really need a vacation” kind of day. I need to get away, but it needs to be close by and cheap.

Dang. I guess I'll take the musty room under the stairs. Ah well. Once I post it on Instagram, folk will think I'm "Four Seasoning" it with all the fancy folk.
Your room reminds me of the People Under the Stairs movie/house at a past hhn......

I’m having another “I really need a vacation” kind of day. I need to get away, but it needs to be close by and cheap.
Back in the old days, I used to lock myself in the bathroom to get away from my kids.
It's almost like a vacation not having to deal with kids, husband, work and life.

Vicki, mine didn’t work yesterday....they all looked pale for want of a better description.....the very last icon was still fully lit so I clicked on that and they all appeared again......

Don’t work too hard!!!

Hey buckeev,........ nice to see you :wave2:
Thanks Carole, it worked! :thanks: :cool1:

I only got 15 bags spread before I gave up...maybe later after it cools down.

This really is SAN!!

Caterer called to confirm last minute details for the weekend.......all was good until she said so we’ll see you Sunday :scared1: er, no it’s Saturday the party......long silence where I held my breath and began to mentally plan my own catering.......then she said oh yes, you’re right it’s Saturday............phew.....couldn’t imagine having all our friends there and no food!! Heart stopping moment!

Sunday we have booked a table at a country pub around 20 miles away....we love it there......he knows about that. Just the three of us, maybe four.

He also doesn’t expect any gifts as the new Porsche and our longer September trip is what he considers his gifts.........ha!! As if!! Everyone has to have something to open. I think he’ll be happy.

Separate dinners for all of us tonight........Kyle is having southern fried chicken.......Tom is having fish cake.......made them this morning and I fancy shrimp and Parma ham.......won’t take long to get them sorted.

Then.......anyone watching Manifest? We started watching it and are hooked.......very weird and quite sinister show. Like it a lot! Only hope we can fit in 13 more episodes before we go!

Happy Tuesday........

Schumi, glad you found your penthouse room.
But I guess you looked at the door and saw it had your name on it.

And it even has a tv in the bathroom....

Lol....you know me so well!!!

I like my luxuries........will share my butler and staff if anyone needs them...... :rotfl:

Thanks Carole, it worked! :thanks: :cool1:

I only got 15 bags spread before I gave up...maybe later after it cools down.

Glad to hear it Vicki! Not quite why they stopped working in the first place.....I wonder if we bumped that icon and switched them off somehow.......

Oh go and have a cool drink........sounds like a lot of work Vicki.......

Me too, especially since I'm going back to college on Weds. So, double responsibility. >_<

I want to call out and take advantage of my pass, but at the same time, I never call out for no reason and it's too hot anyway.

I'll be doing plenty of peace sign poses when I finally get to go and figure out where it is.

Too exhausted and forgot about moving day yesterday-just popping in to claim my room-need a tropical beach view with sunset view every night...

Are you home now MonyK?

How was the trip........hope it was fabulous! And not long till you’re off again........

lots of babysitters here !

We can play pass the baby

My favorite stage of my kids were when they were an infant

No sassing and they didn’t move around fast

Yep home now! So Glad we got to meet Lynne and her Daughter!! Really could have chatted for hours-which seems to be the usual when I meet Dis peeps. Ran into another Dis-friend at MK Sunday night too.
Lynne the ride looks so fun! Hope the glow night was fun too! Planned to run to Uni on SUnday but I heard the AP buttons were out. My Deathly Hallows ring broke (no idea how) so will have to see if they will exchange in September. We ended up eating/drinking in Epcot at all my favorite places
****DD's friend got us both in with his passes-I'd already bought a convention ticket, and have the 2 day ticket for GE in September-would be nice if I could return the September one (bought direct through Disney) as it is the more expensive of the two. We did the MNSSHP Friday, started at DHS at 9 am Saturday then hopped to AK where Alysa saw more DCP friends. One is now FT and working Everest-the CM was so cute when she recognized Alysa-gave a jump and giant hug. Then gave her a few FP to use. Line was short during RoL so we didn't need right then. Sunday was opening AK-more DCP friends meet up and we used the FP on EE. Then to epcot for lunch and SE, then to close out MK. In between we stopped at Tiki terrace at Poly then went back to room at GF-where we found the wet carpet situation in our room was worse. Katelyn (the DD with the conference there) had called that morning to say it was worse and room smelled of urine. The first response from call center was NOT what I'd expect from $700+/night resort! Alysa was at the front desk trying to get her band connected (again-her MDE was wonky all weekend) and I texted her to tell her about the room situation. We ended up moving rooms, and the manager gave us NSA FP (3 each)-nice but we had about 3 hours to use them at MK! We did manage to use them all though-including SDMT x 2. If we'd did this earlier we could have used them on FoP instead of waiting 110 minutes LOL! But Alysa's friend wanted to do FoP as he is going back to Hong Kong on Thursday and doesn't know if he will be back ever (He was on his International CP). Monday we slept in a bit, got packed up and Katelyn came with us to TL for a few hours. We had a water park visit left from old old NE tickets. Was nice to hang out a bit-and use K's car to store luggage. Alysa and I showered and changed and called a Lyft to take us to airport-where flight was on time (bit early actually). Time change worked in our favor as it seemed like we gained an hour.
****TL: DR-had a great hot sweaty fabulous time!

Boo, already out of August pin
Yeah I was bummed
his little lady turned 1 month old on Saturday
Can she be any more adorable??
Then.......anyone watching Manifest? We started watching it and are hooked.......very weird and quite sinister show. Like it a lot! Only hope we can fit in 13 more episodes before we go!
Yes! I am hooked on it!

Back to work today-but only 3 days left now, Alysa and DH heading to Fayetteville to drop off her Ikea purchases and help her get the stuff assembled and in her apartment-starts back on the 26th.

Charade hope your day is better tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!