Something About Nothing............ #14

Ok, I’ll make sure to have different pizza orders for all

None of us can share as we all want something different

Mine will be my usual
Extra cheese, pineapple and bacon

Anyone not here at 7 tonight, I’ll wrap yours up and stick it in the fridge

Deal! Mac. LoL

Have to see if older one is hungry. I am, so off to make dinner.

Yeah, very sad news of the helicopter crash. He grew up in the neighboring school district, was a local name that made big news here when he was selected in the NBA draft.

Well Mac, being on the West Coast I guess I missed out on the pizza! Love a good thin crust NY pizza! But I’m in the pineapple has no business on a pizza camp!

Bobbie sounds like you’re super organized! Moving to a new location is a huge undertaking.

Keishashadow when my kids were young I only made one entree. Tried to make things everyone would like. My oldest to this day hates mushrooms so I made them big enough so she could pick out, lol. It got to be a bit too much for me too-trying to cater to everyone so then I stuck to one entree! Apparently they didn’t starve to death, lol.

Today there was a mysterious yellow orb in the sky fleetingly! After church did several errands including going thru the car wash since there was a break in the rain. My car is a mess from all the salt on the roads, etc. Also may have stopped at DQ on the way home, they had 2 for 1 boxes of Dilly Bars. My bad.
when I got home from all the errands I thought I’d have a small lay down on the sofa and ended up having a nap!

Dinner was left over stew I made in the Instant Pot. It was the first time I tried it in the IP and it came out great.

Tomorrow Aquafit I think. Laundry, then an evening movie, Knives Out. Trying to see as many nominated movies as I can.

Prayers for the Bryant family, such a terrible tradgey.

Oh I’ll take everyone’s pineapple on my pizza........I LOVE pineapple on pizza..........It isn’t a bbq chicken pizza without pineapple.......strangely not so keen on ham and pineapple on their own......I love the sweet and spicy mix of the bbq sauce, pineapple and jalapeño.........mac.......it’s not even breakfast time and I’m craving spicy pineapple pizza!!!!

Meeting a friend for some shopping this morning. She is looking for new bedroom furniture so I’m taking her to the guy who we know makes the most beautiful bespoke furniture.....told her she’ll never purchase ready made again when she sees his full range of products. She loves our dining room and bedroom furniture so I’m sure she’ll buy from him.

No need to cook dinner tonight, only the two of tonight, so, we are just reheating up yesterday’s spicy Moroccan chicken.....although one of my friends said it’s not real Moroccan as I never add chick peas......hate them!!! We still love it.....she’s very exacting.......and also agrees pineapple should never be on a pizza.....she‘s so lovely, and still eats anything I cook for her so we forgive her for having wrong opinions..... ::yes::

Monday again.......have a good one........:wave2:

4DA40E15-A8BD-401B-AEE5-C419D957229E.jpeg

Ah another cool and clear road commute. Dark still.

DH came home later, so I have no idea if any food from dinner was left over. Guess when I get home, will find out. Pretty sure nothing left over. No boxes in the refrigerator, so not even easy lunch for me. Oh well. Did take a muffin for breakfast, so there’s that.

And tea, why yes it is.

Yeah, I always make one meal, sometimes little one is so picky, she makes her own. She’s does eat most of what I cook.

Sue, hope the movie is enjoyed tonight.

Schumi, hope shopping is good this afternoon.

Off to make tea.

Most bestest Monday to all the homies.

Lynne if nothing in your fridge to make a meal out of tonight, I’ll send you our leftover pizza

Sue, I’m not up on current movies but hope the one you saw was a good one for you

Schumi, furniture shopping is right up there with clothes shopping
A fun way to spend a day
And hopefully a restaurant follows the shopping

keisha, Bobbie, no idea where my posts to you went?
using an iPhone to do the Dis I somehow delete things when my fat fingers hits the wrong command

No rain today and back in the mid 50’s again
I like the weather here now

good day for all homies !

Sorry I missed you all for the weekend. Seems I missed a pizza party. I'm always pretty basic, like pepperoni.

However, I do like bianca pizza, chicken pizzas (with limited toppings, like just some spinach), and pizzas with alfredo sauce are nice. I think the less toppings the better. Not only, because I am a picky eater, but it seems the less the better quality of pizza. You get to focus on the pizza itself, it's less of a mess, and less of a droopy pizza (vegetables non-cooked + on pizza = droopy pizza).

Spent Saturday talking about class with dad and as a family went to Bubba Gump in Daytona. We hadn't been there in ages. Do not know if anyone is a fan here, but we personally like the ribs. Seems a lot of other items are lacking however (the fried foods such as fish and shrimp for example). At least at this one that's the case. Only experience we had at the one at CW was having dessert once. Which is good.

Sunday spent talking about all the projects I have going on with my dad as well that we do together. Middle Passage (as I mentioned previously), working with individuals from the Greek Shine in St Aug, and trying to reach out to different reps about another initiative on how to encourage youth to use the internet in a useful, non-harmful way and suicide prevention. After that got to enjoy the afternoon with one of my good friends and played games for the whole afternoon. Which I rarely do so that was fun.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and hope all the homies are powering through this Monday. We can do it! Only a few more days until the next weekend, right? 😉

Yes mac..........I had pizza for lunch!!!

Took friend to see the furniture maker and she loved him and his work. She loves the table we have in the kitchen, but, it only holds around 8 people, so she had the same style as that, but in larger size similar to what we have in our dining room.....I knew she’d like this man and his work. She’ll have to wait a few months though for it as he is in demand.

Then, she took me to lunch as a thank you for driving her all the way down there, and I chose a restaurant that I know does lovely pizza’s.....have to say it was lovely......she had wine, but I abstained as I was driving.....but, nice morning with lovely lunch thrown in. Pizza’s were so large though, she took half of hers home, but I didn’t as I don‘t like cold or reheated pizza.....

Don’t feel like a full meal, so popped chicken in freezer dish and will have it another time. Tom will have tomato soup and grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.......simple.

Turned colder though......

Time for a cuppa......

Thinking of making choc chip cookies to fuel he who is on midnight shift and working OT to fill in for sick fellow employee. Bribery has its merits

Brunch for jr, then spent rest of am trying to find flights from Pit to Phl for family. Even more limited than after SWA pulled out.
Shocking and sad news about Kobe Bryant.

Horrible story and what a tragedy.

Have to admit, I will never set foot in a helicopter. We were gifted a helicopter flight in NYC few years back, never took advantage of it. But incredibly sad news. So young and with such a young family.
I’ve lost count of how many touristy copter accidents since I booked the small Cessna in Hawaii. Honestly, was terrifying to see how close to mts and low they flew while we were up
We were watching the NFL Pro Bowl when we heard the news about Kobe Bryant. I can't even imagine what his wife is going through right now. Also the families of the other people who were in the crash.
She has gone thru a lot, period in that marriage. Most I know would’ve tossed in the towel long ago

a shame, he was a legend and did great charity work But the fact his eldest DD also perished is heartbreaking
Extra pizza run take off the pineapple on Schumi a pizza and swap it on Janet’s pizza
I want it all. Have found pizza is usually good except at most theme park venues lol sals is great but via Napoli gets my nod in area
Sunday spent talking about all the projects I have going on with my dad as well that we do together. Middle Passage (as I mentioned previously), working with individuals from the Greek Shine in St Aug, and trying to reach out to different reps about another initiative on how to encourage youth to use the internet in a useful, non-harmful way and suicide prevention. After that got to enjoy the afternoon with one of my good friends and played games for the whole afternoon. Which I rarely do so that was fun.
Greek shrine? Not following. Nice to see you have a great relationship

@keishashadow The full name is St Photios Greek Orthodox National Shrine in St Augustine, FL. It's a historical place dedicated to the first Greeks that established residency there with a chapel that was fully restored. They had information on the Middle Passage project we're working on and through that they want us to potentially help them too.

@keishashadow The full name is St Photios Greek Orthodox National Shrine in St Augustine, FL. It's a historical place dedicated to the first Greeks that established residency there with a chapel that was fully restored. They had information on the Middle Passage project we're working on and through that they want us to potentially help them too.
That sounds interesting. We have many people of Greek heritage in area, many really astonishing beautiful Byzantine churches

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!