Something About Nothing............ #14

Hope all the homies has a "taco rockin' Taco Tuesday!

(Our Taco Bell likes to say they are "taco rockin'" when asked how they are) :laughing:

That’s a cute saying at your taco bell
Never heard that before

The two we go to in our area just look at us and say “ your usual”.....

Lynne, thanks yes, all went well with both visits......and I treated him to a big roll with bacon in a little cafe we like.....it was lovely!

mac......I never notice folks Avatars......maybe I should........

Charade......nice avatar, I had no clue your other one was anything other than a cartoon......not up on animated movies!!

Well, we did get out a walk this morning, went along one of the cliff tops.....without getting too near the edge.....some erosion around here. It was beautiful though. Tomorrow may go up into the woods if it’s nice......

And decorator coming to make a start in the study tomorrow.....bless him, he’s fitting us in as he’s so busy.

As we had a late breakfast we missed lunch, so made a dinner of home made beef burgers topped with pulled pork. Lush!!!!!

Quiet night ahead........

Charade......nice avatar, I had no clue your other one was anything other than a cartoon......not up on animated movies!!
Phineas and Ferb was a great cartoon series on the Disney Channel. It was weird and goofy and had humor that adults could appreciate. Isabella was the head of a group of Fireside Girls (like Girl Guides). Those girls could do practically anything and usually had a badge for it.

Ah, P&F comics. Older one was a big fan when he was younger. Remember doing that game in Epcot when kids were young. Now, mostly he watches Simpsons and other.

Was going to do grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner, but no bread to use, so made beef vegetable soup, toasted a bagel, and dinner is done. Was tasty. Thought good meal for the cold day it has been. Did not feel like going out.

Hey, a hump day tomorrow. Yay!

And a chilly Good Morning to all the homies. Cold and clear, the weather guy said. Yeah, I'd say 23 is cold. Thankfully, that gusty wind yesterday, that really made it feel cold, is gone. Just so dark out, with no clouds in sight during the commute.

And yep, tea in hand, sweater on, and so is little heater. Just too cool inside for me.

It is a happy day, Wednesday is here, and you know what that means? Yep, Friday is coming, two days from now. Get over this hump of a day, and yay! Week is almost half over, for most of us, keeping that week day schedule.

Hope all are doing well.

and yeah, did you know? 467152 :scratchin :laughing:

Yeah, I know. Too much cute! LOL

Ah, Charade I don't watch Disney cartoons......Scooby Doo or nothing!!! Wouldn't have a clue about them.......

Lynne, glad the high winds have gone.....I hate gale force winds more than any type of weather. Have a great day.....

Another beautiful morning......walked along the beach and met friends for coffee at one of the places along the front, as they couldn't make lunch today......

Decorator arrived before we left and we made him a cuppa before heading out.....he`ll take another few visits before he is done....study only needs another two visits, then he can start on one of the spare bedrooms.

Not really ready for lunch as we all had a big cake with our coffee...….

Chicken curry for dinner tonight...…..

Have a great Wednesday....….

Hope all the homies have a good hump day! Half way through the week already! 🎉

I know P&F, but it was right after my time. I was well into my teens by the time that started and watched Disney Channel far more less. Of course, being a teen is no excuse as their are plenty of people of all ages that watch cartoons. However, I got disinterested in the cartoons that seemed to be popping up at the time. Not my kind of humor. However, at the same time some of my favorites, such as Hey Arnold, also had a lot of meaning and messages to those cartoons as well. Now the only time I watch cartoons is if it's in a film, or on occasion re-watch the ones I grew up with.

View attachment 467180

Hope all the homies have a good hump day! Half way through the week already! 🎉

I know P&F, but it was right after my time. I was well into my teens by the time that started and watched Disney Channel far more less. Of course, being a teen is no excuse as their are plenty of people of all ages that watch cartoons. However, I got disinterested in the cartoons that seemed to be popping up at the time. Not my kind of humor. However, at the same time some of my favorites, such as Hey Arnold, also had a lot of meaning and messages to those cartoons as well. Now the only time I watch cartoons is if it's in a film, or on occasion re-watch the ones I grew up with.

Good one........ :thumbsup2

We didn’t have the Disney channel but did get the Nickelodeon channel when my kids were young
Ren and Stimpy was a hit in our house
No pay channels in our house.
Only had what was regular programs

Woot
Finally getting back into the 50’s later today

I discovered P & F by accident. I was flipping channels one day and something about the show caught my attention. It was one of the funniest cartoons I had seen in a long time.

Advice for today - don’t call an insurance company right before your lunch hour. I’ve been on hold for at least 30 minutes and I’m hungry.

Yes, never been a fan of Disney cartoons or movies, so doubt I’ve ever even seen any of it! The lady who’s car service we use going to the airport was gobsmacked we had never seen Frozen......she’s a lady in her 50’s who has grandkids so she’s obviously seen them all......she kept saying, you’ve never watched Frozen?? Lol......nope.......

Quite mild out tonight weather wise.....enjoyed dinner, curry was lovely. Kyle didn’t have it, although he came in from work, ate what I’d made for him and has gone straight back out........the joys of youth!

Must be the season for dodgy emails and txts......just had one from a mobile phone supplier we’ve never used to tell me our bill info needs updating......lol......they do try.

Time for a cuppa

Finally doing a check in :wave2:

The sweet baby girl arrived at 3:48 am Friday morning ( This Grammie had guessed 3:47 am :teeth: ) and we hoped on a plane and I had her in my arms at 12:22 lol. She is perfect and sooo adorable. We arrived home last night...and I already missed our early morning snuggles. The dd would bring her to us after her early morning feed and we would get to get all the coos and snuggles while mom and dad went back to sleep :lovestruc She has everyone around her enamored with her. She has very long finger and toes just like her momma did...and chubby cheeks like her daddy. She is settling in great and sleeping great after Grammie was determined to figure out what she liked best. ( She loves to be wrapped up like a little burrito and likes to be nice and warm wrapped in an extra blanket. So after some adjusting of things in her bassinet and wedging the head part of a little and making it a little more cozy she started to sleep like a champ. Because the dd who is very safety conscious having the extra blanket around her was freaking the dd out. So Grammie got to work sewing a sleep sack for her to sleep in that will keep her warmer until the weather gets warmer and she is a little bigger and doesn't need to have her surroundings so warm. Sometimes Grammie's just know what to do :lovestruc But she is precious and I can't wait to go see her again!!!! We have a holiday weekend here in 3 weeks...so I will be going that weekend!!!

Now to go back and get caught up with everyone!!!00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200120185804793_COVER.jpg

:welcome: To your beautiful little granddaughter Pumpkin.....

She is adorable!! What a precious little bundle she is.....

You all must be so proud and so relieved she’s here and thriving.....and countdown is on for your next visit with her......

Hope your daughter is doing well too.......but big congrats on such a new little blessing.........:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter