Something About Nothing............ #14

I’ve seen cruise ship tender boats bigger than that lol

These days they make them a mite better than the titanic. Other than the incident with capt waving to mistress’ family and running aground in Med somewhere, can’t think of any incidents

still, there’s plenty of vacation options out there. One size does not fit all

Lol good one

in Daytona, at stadium at appointed time. Too bad theprior game only in 1st quarter nice night tho not going to complain, considering ice & snow back home & my DS doing well

the new iPhone never ceases to
Amaze me as to picture quality. This of PoC attraction right after you board
View attachment 466092

went in up to my knees only earlier today, water temp 61 degrees

View attachment 466090

Oldest boy just got a new iPhone 11 gold one yesterday, all the rest of us still have the iPhone X, I haven’t really had a chance to look at his new one yet.

That is a good quality pic.

I’ve seen cruise ship tender boats bigger than that lol

These days they make them a mite better than the titanic. Other than the incident with capt waving to mistress’ family and running aground in Med somewhere, can’t think of any incidents

still, there’s plenty of vacation options out there. One size does not fit all

Lol good one

in Daytona, at stadium at appointed time. Too bad theprior game only in 1st quarter nice night tho not going to complain, considering ice & snow back home & my DS doing well

the new iPhone never ceases to
Amaze me as to picture quality. This of PoC attraction right after you board
View attachment 466092

went in up to my knees only earlier today, water temp 61 degrees

View attachment 466090

Lovely pictures Janet!! Hope the game was fun and glad DS is doing good......safe travels home today!!

Oh I know, I‘m completely irrational about cruises and cruise ships!! Actually one of my complaints now......is they’re too big!!! Although one of our visits up in the Highlands many years ago, we were going to do a Loch Cruise, just a two hour thing.......we waited for the boat.......I saw it and surprisingly enough it wasn’t the QE2.......I said I’m not getting in that!! It was smaller than the ones Charade posted! Er, no thanks! So we didn’t do the Loch Tour that day........Tom still reminds me of that!

Pumpkin.......hope things are going well for everyone!

We’re at 0c this morning, so decided to stay in........not as cold as where Pumpkin lives, but for here.....it’s cold. Beautiful morning though......

Made two apple pies and some scones. Nice to have with cup of tea. Although just had to order a new teapot, I chipped my favourite white one this morning. It’s in stock so we can pick it up from the store tomorrow.

Have appointment in the morning so will get it later.

But, rest of today will be pottering around and cooking dinner later......simple tonight, sea bass, baked in the oven for a short time and baby potatoes roasted too.

Have a great Sunday.......

Ooh, pie with my afternoon tea. Like hearing Schumi’s baking choices.

Errands ran this morning, getting stuff for little one to take back. Then she was not feeling well, so back home before going out again to return an item she brought with her from school, as needs to be returned here.

With that, a Pooh kinda day, with the cool feeling wind making it a very bad hair day. At least the sun is shining and with the melting of what froze in the early morning, making some dirty cars, and blight new windshield wiper fluid, as it is the time of year, have to clear dirty windshields from ahead of car spray. So nice when you are the lead car.

Woot! Phone pictures from Keisha. Yep, now use phone more then camera lately. Still not sold to upgrade yet. Seeing Target offering a decent sized gift card with new phone buy. Still not ready to buy a new phone when I paid off the one I am using, a few months ago. Maybe. The idea of having to transfer all my stuff is keeping me from upgrading somewhat too. One of these days.

And wishing we were back in that Belize island:
68834CA0-8CFC-4E63-8176-846B52F22115.jpeg
Such clear, warm, blue water.

Beautiful sunny but chilly day here today.

Busy morning, and almost forgot to go pick up my new teapot on the way home.....but turned around and went back to the store in town to get it.

So, since we were out, we had lunch out at a little French restaurant we’ve never been in before......it was nice. Although it didn’t encourage me that a French wine is something I’ll ever like. But, lunch was lovely......we shared a cheese and a charcuterie plate, with extra Brie! Delicious......

Shout out to Pumpkin......hope we get some news soon.........Vicki....hope you’re doing ok too.......and hope Keisha and son got home safe last night.......:wave2:

Good Monday morning homies!

Hope all are doing good and ready for the week

(you know me as all my days are a Saturday)

Its gonna be a long week if temperatures are going to be typical winter this week

:wave: everyone, I made it back within a week :woohoo:... It has been busy here. Liv's friend made up last Monday and will be leaving on a train tomorrow. We took the 4 teens to Kalahari indoor water park in Penn. Weds and Thurs. It is about a 3 hour drive and we got there about 12:30 and was happy our room was ready. We got changed and went down to the water park. It was not busy at all during the day it got a little busy after check in time. Still nice with no waits for the slides. Thursday the crowds got a little bigger and in the afternoon there was snow squalls and white out conditons. They stopped before we left but it was cool sitting in the hot tub outside in the snow for about 5 minutes then inside. Overall great trip, good food and fun.

Liv was stressed of course cause she started school last Monday and didn't get one of her books till Friday. She is caught up now and feeling better. We had a small party for Charlie yesterday he had some friends over, it was a nice group.

It has been cold then warmer here. I can't wait to the steady warm. We talked to the mortgage broker that works with our realtor in Florida and got a much better idea what we can get approved for and what we have to do. We were very happy with the results:thumbsup2. Brian told our realtor "Do Not Send Us A Pic Of Our Dream Home" just yet:laughing: He likes to send them and we cant go for it just yet.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and hugs :hug:for my SIL. I spoke with her and she is having more pain and bruising this week. I hope to see her soon. I just want to make sure we are not sick. She doesn't need to battle a cold on top of everything.

Pumpkin- Hope to hear some news on your new grandbaby! Hope all is well!

Keisha - Glad that your DS got better and it sounds like he enjoyed SW. I can't wait to go but will wait for crowdsto thin a little. That is scary stuff to happen to our children no matter how old they are.

Lynne I had no idea it was national pop corn day. I love pop corn and cold eat it every day. I always bring home some from the movis. Glad your feeling better. Oh any pictures of Islands make me want to be there.

Schumi I have a tea pot that my mom gave me before she died and I love it. I am glad that you were able to replace your favorite one. I do enjoy using my tea pot. Your stir fry meal sounded wonderful, actually all your meals you post sound amazing. I wish I had the energy to make meals like that. Glad everyone is doing good.

Sue sorry you had to go home to snow!! Your beach to snow contrast picture gave me shivers. Glad that you enjoyed having dinner with cousins it is so nice to catch up. I hope you stay warm.

Charade glad that is working out for you and B. living on campus. I know how you feel when I hear or see someone with an upgrade I want to also. We are hoping to upgrade in March. Not sure if I want to go back to Iphone or stay with Galaxy.

Mac I hope your winter weather isn't too bad for you. I hope you have the kitties to snuggle with. I do enjoy getting the roasted chicken dinner from our local store on a night I don't want to cook. I hear you Saturday was always my favorite day when I worked full time. Now I just forget the days of the weel!! LOL

Robo Nice that you can stay warm, I love your pic of the zombie sign, that would be true for me. I think I will use it for some inspiration!! I hope you enjoy your food processor I had one but didn't use it much. Brian makes amazing hummus. It is one of my favorite foods. He uses the blender but a processor would be better. Enjoy!

Disxuni I hope you had a great weekend!!

Hello to all SANS family I missed!

I am off to figure out dinner for tonight, I hope everyone stays warm or cool and dry. :)

Bobbie, sounds like you had a really fun trip to Kalahari
It is nice to get away from home and just kick back and relax

Is it June you are planning to lock in a house in Florida?
( or sometime this summer)

Hope you find the perfect house!

We hit a cold spell this morning but it will improve and be warmer Wednesday
I’ll wait out the temps in the house

I take that back......have to do the Taco Bell run Tuesday night

Homies, drop in when you can

:wave2:

Nothing like a holiday Monday. Did some more errands, then took little one back. Sniff, but having her home for a long weekend was so nice.

Hoping this gunk in me leaves soon. At least the nose blowing is not constant. And feeling better.

Hope all have a nice Monday.
Oh, and l’m one, who’s day it is.

A8B2A3A7-C64D-4909-8EFA-F3821CC06EE7.jpeg

Quick stop in. Very lazy day yesterday. We spent most of the day watching football.

Winter is back and I want to hibernate. It's been sunny and clear, but temps in the 30's today.

Nothing really interesting going on here. The highlight today was buying some Girl Scout cookies. I had to find a new supplier since B graduated.

Bobbie - Sounds like a nice getaway to the water park. We have one a couple of hours away. A couple of years ago B earned free admission through the Girl Scouts. She's a little fish. Me, not so much. I paid for her to bring a friend so she would have someone to go on the waterslides with. Glad that Liv was able to get her book. I know how annoying that can be.

Mac- How are the temps in GA right now? I am hoping for some mild days when I visit in May.

Lynne - Our university had classes today. 😕 Hope you can shake the rest of that cold soon.

Thinking of having a lazy evening. I may watch another classic Disney movie.

Last edited:
Bobbie, sounds like you had a really fun trip to Kalahari
It is nice to get away from home and just kick back and relax

Is it June you are planning to lock in a house in Florida?
( or sometime this summer)

Hope you find the perfect house!

We hit a cold spell this morning but it will improve and be warmer Wednesday
I’ll wait out the temps in the house

I take that back......have to do the Taco Bell run Tuesday night

Homies, drop in when you can

:wave2:

Lynne, sending you mummy dust so you feel better real soon!

charade, this month we have had high 60’s and 70’s
Today the bottom fell out and in the mid 30’s

Predicted to be upper 50’s Wednesday and 60’s end of this week

Last few years, months of May have been warm in Georgia
Take your sunscreen with you for your May trip!

It’s been unusually warm weather in N.Georgia since last September up to yesterday here so the 30 temps made us feel like we were back north again...

No complaints from me about that
We left Chicagoland due to the weather up there for the South

I saw the weather in Orlando was quite cold today
But I’m sure it will improve real soon !

Hey bobbie......glad to see you’re all doing ok.....sounds like a fun trip!!

Lynne....you still have the lergy!!! Goodness......Yep, it can take a while to leave you.......ginger tea with lemon and honey.....and before you go to bed a drop of something stronger in there.......hot toddy is the best!!

Winter is back for Charade and DLPN.........but Charade has cookies!!!

mac......very unusual for you to have cold weather! Glad it’s only for a short time and you’ll be warmer again soon. I know how much you don’t miss that Chicago weather.....:sunny:

Tom and I said we are really turning into an old retired couple this week it seems.........::yes::.........yesterday I had a hospital appointment, today he has his yearly check........our medical appointments outweigh our lunch appointments this week!!!

So, again, out early this morning......it’s -1C right now, hope it warms up a little by the time we go out in a couple of hours.

No breakfast for Tom........I won’t be cruel and have bacon.......but may stop into a coffee shop after his check up and buy him a nice bacon sandwich......he’ll be ready for it.

Not much else planned today......may go for a walk if the sun shines like yesterday......would be nice.....no idea what’s for dinner yet.....

Have a good Tuesday........

466907 and yeah, 466908 But hey, a short week, last week, short week this week. I'll take it.

Count me in the bone chilling temps today. Yep, weather guy said "bone chilling" temps today. While it's 19 out, that wind makes you feel, yep, chilled to the bone in single digit feeling. Coldest night we just had this year, so far. Went down to 7 in the wee hours. But at least the sky is black, the moon a lovely sliver of it showing, and lighting up the sky. Sunglasses with a parka. Yep, the jacket look today. And heater on, in the office. Feels cool, and a bit odd smelling. But that smell was changed with the smell of coffee. Yep, decided to make a cup of coffee rather than tea. Though tea will be drank, after the coffee. Had to get the office nicer smelling, and tea is not as fragrant as coffee when brewing.

Ooh, and with that holiday Monday, why yes a Taco Tuesday is here. And I see Mac is ready for her Taco Bell run, even if her weather is also on the cooler side.

466915 Yes it is and hope all enjoy a taco or two today. And enjoy your Tuesday. Stay warm, those with this not so warm feeling temps.

Schumi, hope your medical visit went well, and hope Tom's goes well too, and nice to have a bite to eat when out, including some bacon on that sandwich, since no breakfast for him.

Oh, and I think Mac's going to have one of these, on her Taco Bell run today: 466911 ::yes:::laughing:

Like all the photos everyone is sharing! Sorry for the disappearance act. I hope everyone had a good weekend! It seems the darkside got a little attention on the Dis Daily from what I seen from @macraven. Also, nice new icon, @Charade67!

It's pretty sad when a "cold front" has to come in order for Florida to genuinely have anything close to winter weather. Looks like it's here to stay for awhile, as it goes well into next weekend as well.

Hope all the homies has a "taco rockin' Taco Tuesday!

(Our Taco Bell likes to say they are "taco rockin'" when asked how they are) :laughing:

I noticed charades new pic and now I can’t remember what she had before ....
Oops..

disxuni, welcome to winter, real winter that is.
At least you won’t be getting snow during your cold streak

Taco Bell night for me and Mr Mac
And I might try what Lynne posted...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter