Something About Nothing ... #12

@Monykalyn REALLY hoping this is just an adverse reaction to an antibiotic he was on for an upper respiratory infection. Missing football practice is killing him. The game we play this Friday is against the team he was playing against two years ago when his ankle was broken. He wants this game BAD.

Poohls, sorry to hear of DS being sick. Hope he feels better and can play again soon. Hard when missing game he really wanted to play in.

As of today, 4 more work days. And SW was so kind, sent 4 drink free coupons that expire in 10 days. Umm, not leaving until 11 days. Some bonus. No, not moving flight though. Ooh, tickers are getting close to single digits ladies!

@Monykalyn REALLY hoping this is just an adverse reaction to an antibiotic he was on for an upper respiratory infection. Missing football practice is killing him. The game we play this Friday is against the team he was playing against two years ago when his ankle was broken. He wants this game BAD.
Fingers crossed that is all it is and he is over this soon! Changing an antibiotic should clear the GI stuff right up, and of course make sure he has probiotic as well (pill form if not a yogurt or kefir lover:))

I'm bummed. I didn't get picked for the TSO verified fan presale. Now I have to wait until Thursday.

My understanding all who responded to the initial email from the fan site, received a code. Four shows in PIT, you were restricted to one. They all went out the same date in each city. Supposedly, didn't issue any to those who signed up after the fact.

Some posts on FB where people have messaged them & were sent codes.

Make sure to join their fan website to be included in future presales

Good luck tomorrow

Hope you enjoy both resorts......they are lovely!

Vicki, yes so sorry to have missed you the other night.........hope you're having fun......I think you're at Disney now????

Lovely day in Studios today then Hooters for late lunch and an hour or so in Mall at Millenia.........

Parks are quiet, very quiet.

Sitting in Club Lounge having glass of wine........going offsite for dinner tonight......not sure where yet will decide later, so Tom is driving tonight and is on coffee...........I drove today......well it's only fair it's his turn.........:rolleyes1 Funny it's always his turn when there's a cocktail on offer at the other end.........lol.........

Having an amazing time here as always.........made to feel so special from all the staff.......and already making plans for next year with a little change in there somewhere...........:D

A little Change, eh? The plot thickens lol

Never have stepped foot in a Hooters, plan on keeping it that way

don't worry, they wil take expired coupons

Oh , did not know that. Would you like me to send you 2? Can drop in mail tomorrow if you would like.

Didn't know either, thought they'd be strict on that. I usually wind up giving the remainders away, they literally overload you if you have their CC lol.

Last edited:

So - had TV on to cooking show for background noise as I did stuff around house. Said cooking show had episode on cakes. Anyone want to guess what happens next? And did you know you can make frosting even if you run out of regular or confectioner sugar-google has answer for everything (used last of regular sugar on cake). Not that I would know :rolleyes1. (Anyone want some yellow cake with chocolate icing?)

Finally heard the new young hen's egg song. She sounds like such a baby...her crow is so high pitched compared to the others (her eggs are smaller too). Usually the other ladies start crowing too, but they have decided to be a mean girls club. Baby hen is loud though-very proud of herself LOL!

2 days to weekend!

Good evening everyone. Today was an interesting day. I spent a good portion of my work hours shredding paper. My boss has a file drawer full of information from insurance companies that she uses. (She's a mental health therapist.) The drawer is so crammed full that I can literally not get another piece of paper in it. She finally gave me permission to clean it out and throw out old information. I was finding stuff as far back as 1999. I will continue working on this tomorrow.

Pooh - Hope your son is better soon and gets to play in his game.

Monykalyn - That soccer coach sounds like my daughter's former Girl Scout leader. Her last year in that troop they
did nothing except sell cookies. I even offered to help plan stuff, but the leader just wasn't interested. The troop disbanded at the end of the year.
My mom taxi goes to music lessons and dance classes. Thankfully the dance studio is only 1.5 miles from my house.

Keisha - This is my first experience trying to get TSO tickets. I joined the fan site and Ticketmaster. If I understood it correctly, the verified fan presale codes were issued at random. The tickets for the Florida concerts were going to go on sale on 9/6 (I think), but got delayed due to Irma. I think I should be able to buy tickets tomorrow, but I really don't understand how this works.

Off to do a little reading and then go to sleep.

(Anyone want some yellow cake with chocolate icing?)

Yes, please...as I have mentioned, before, my grandmother always had a yellow cake with chocolate icing/frosting ( I know there is a difference, but I use them interchangeably) on stand-by. Yum!!

Light is being left on. Fading fast. Have a good night homies.

You need to be in training and stay up
later

Remember that the hhn tour last to 2:00 in the morning

Thanks for leaving the light on for this homie
I hate stumbling in the dark

Yes, please...as I have mentioned, before, my grandmother always had a yellow cake with chocolate icing/frosting ( I know there is a difference, but I use them interchangeably) on stand-by. Yum!!

I'll eat any flavor or color of cake as long as it has chocolate icing!

Morning ladies and gents

0570606A-8BC3-400F-B077-DB78B7657721.jpeg

Mac, Lynne and Keisha the single digit happy dance is in order this morning
F8252C8F-05BA-431B-97DF-D6D36B50BE3C.gif

9 Days 16 hours 40 minutes 35 seconds until vacation starts.

Morning. Yep, a Thursday and a new year's dinner for us. Yum. I won't have to cook.

Time for tea. Homefries, eggs and toast. Little one, who generally likes potato, only had toast. She hates eggs. Eh, her loss.

Woke up to a very bright sun. Yay! A summer like day. Close to 90, and more humid. Shorts and short sleeves today. Loving that the next three days will be the same. At least 90 on Sunday. A lovely start to the Fall, a late summer goodbye. Hello high weather system, keep Maria far out to sea as she turns North.

Giving hugs to all those still effected by the storms.

IMG_0159.JPG

Hope your coffee is hot Robo. Wahoo, single digit countdown. Cannot believe will be in the sky the next weekend. That also means September ends. Time really has ticked away.

Getting blonde today, kills most of afternoon. Can't find all my outdoor halloween lights arrrgh. Know i labeled the bin. Looked twice already, broke two nails.

bought all my party tix/AP renewals yesterday except for my U PAP. Will just handle when there @ will call for my HHN & RIP tix. If i get lucky the mr will spring for it :). Maybe i should buy him a few brews 1st lol

Still haven't decided what tours to do on our SW portion of trip. Need to put that to bed soon.

Carole - if u have a chance, can you stop @ one of the bars (one across from Simpsons) and ask if they are honoring the refillable mixed drink cups for HHN? I really don't want to lug it along for nothing.

So - had TV on to cooking show for background noise as I did stuff around house. Said cooking show had episode on cakes. Anyone want to guess what happens next? And did you know you can make frosting even if you run out of regular or confectioner sugar-google has answer for everything (used last of regular sugar on cake). Not that I would know :rolleyes1. (Anyone want some yellow cake with chocolate icing?)

Finally heard the new young hen's egg song. She sounds like such a baby...her crow is so high pitched compared to the others (her eggs are smaller too). Usually the other ladies start crowing too, but they have decided to be a mean girls club. Baby hen is loud though-very proud of herself LOL!

2 days to weekend!

Or you go to the cupboard and find a container of the ready made stuff lol. Guilty as charged, family can't tell the difference, I'm in lol

Good evening everyone. Today was an interesting day. I spent a good portion of my work hours shredding paper. My boss has a file drawer full of information from insurance companies that she uses. (She's a mental health therapist.) The drawer is so crammed full that I can literally not get another piece of paper in it. She finally gave me permission to clean it out and throw out old information. I was finding stuff as far back as 1999. I will continue working on this tomorrow.

Pooh - Hope your son is better soon and gets to play in his game.

Monykalyn - That soccer coach sounds like my daughter's former Girl Scout leader. Her last year in that troop they
did nothing except sell cookies. I even offered to help plan stuff, but the leader just wasn't interested. The troop disbanded at the end of the year.
My mom taxi goes to music lessons and dance classes. Thankfully the dance studio is only 1.5 miles from my house.

Keisha - This is my first experience trying to get TSO tickets. I joined the fan site and Ticketmaster. If I understood it correctly, the verified fan presale codes were issued at random. The tickets for the Florida concerts were going to go on sale on 9/6 (I think), but got delayed due to Irma. I think I should be able to buy tickets tomorrow, but I really don't understand how this works.

Off to do a little reading and then go to sleep.

Everyone i know got their code. If you weren't signed up & didn't return the email picking your concert, then, that was probably the issue. Hope u get tix today

Morning ladies and gents

View attachment 271217

Mac, Lynne and Keisha the single digit happy dance is in order this morning
View attachment 271218

9 Days 16 hours 40 minutes 35 seconds until vacation starts.

Cha-cha-cha indeed :)

I got my tickets! Section 104.
ezqu6x.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter