Something About Nothing ... #12

Happy Birthday MAC! Wish I had a collection of GIFs and MEMEs at my fingertips but I have been computerless for a month. My laptop died. Anyway, thanks for all you do.

I have been occupying the “Honeymoon Suite” here on SANS #12 for almost 4 years now. When it is time to move on I shall relinquish the spot.

I guess I better get a new computer. This is my tablet.

Happy happy To our fearless leader,

Disney fan who discovered the dark-side & doesn’t play favorites...at least when the parks are listening :),

Universal & HHN fan extraordinaire,

Who impacts the DIS family far more than she realizes.

Time to party on down, Let ‘er RIP

Nice to see you agavegirl1.........hope you’re doing ok...... :wave2:

Nice one Keisha!!!! Hope Mac pops along soon.......

Busy day!!

Our usual Wednesday lunch with friends was today as I’m spending Wednesday with one of my best friends that we used to live beside......we trying and get together 4 or 5 times a year at least.......we met when our boys started nursery aged 4 at school. And one of the nicest people I know.

So, our usual lunch place was surprised to see us today.......food was good as usual, it’s a lovely steak and seafood restaurant along the front. Nice sea views.

No cooking tonight as Kyle is eating out too.

And down to a 2 week countdown......party:

I have been occupying the “Honeymoon Suite” here on SANS #12 for almost 4 years now. When it is time to move on I shall relinquish the spot.

I know it is tough using a tablet to connect on the boards.
Hang in there until you do replace the computor!

When my Imac acts up, I have to use my Iphone and man is that hard trying to type out a long message......

Yes, we are moving to a new home.
I'm taking the day off from organizing the new one so will give a heads up when we do relocate.
Will skip the #13 and start new one with #14.

It's been a long time since the thread started.
I'm thrilled with all the homies that have posted on it and hope more continue to join in our new home.
This time I think I will put in soaker tubs in each homies bathroom.....

(And we will have plenty of honeymoon suites again.)

The thread started August 19 2015 so today is our 4th anniversary of getting to meet each other and forming friendships..
I hope more join in as time goes by

There is always Something About Nothing to talk about...

She is a cutie!!

Thanks for sharing and hope, HOPE, enjoys her first vacation at the motherland.

Happy Birthday Mac :cake::bday:pixiedust:

Busy day!!

Our usual Wednesday lunch with friends was today as I’m spending Wednesday with one of my best friends that we used to live beside......we trying and get together 4 or 5 times a year at least.......we met when our boys started nursery aged 4 at school. And one of the nicest people I know.

So, our usual lunch place was surprised to see us today.......food was good as usual, it’s a lovely steak and seafood restaurant along the front. Nice sea views.

No cooking tonight as Kyle is eating out too.

And down to a 2 week countdown......party:
A very special friendship. One of my best friends lives around the block from me, and we met when our oldest daughters were 3 yrs old in pre school.

Well I lazed around yesterday recovering from our trip, and long delays flying home. Time to unpack and do laundry today. Hopefully clothes will dry, it’s cool today and overcast.
I phoned HRH to add room request of theme park view, I understand some pool view rooms have nice view of the parks.

29 days till HRH check in. But who’s counting! I noticed GV rooms dropped in price, but want my pool view.

Will skip the #13 and start new one with #14.
Ha, just like the 13th floor of a hotel...tower of terror?
Happy birthday to you mac! Love you!
View attachment 427249
Nawahahahahaha

So what did I do this afternoon you ask? Even if you don’t i’m sharing

Lovely lunch at Panera with the ‘lil, love that cheese brocolli in bread bowl soup.

Then onto pick up middle DS at dentist to drop at football practice. Should’ve taken 40 minutes tops. Just got home half hour ago...2 1/2 hours sitting in the car. Glad i had enough gas in the tank.

Naturally, i skipped stopping at the ladies room after lunch.:oops:

Scary, a semi truck, loaded with enormously heavy steel coils, was hanging off a bridge so high that rare parageine falcons nest underneath.

The mr used to make that run at work now & again. He got so sick of idiots cutting in front of him, he transferred in to another dept. Last i heard they were subcontracting that job out. Hope no fatalities.

Let’s just say, the drivers down here make driving challenging.

SW and Aquadica. Now enjoying Big Fire for a nice dinner. Did stop for donuts, and was said, since loyal, free 2 donuts of any kind. One eaten, one for late night snack. Hello chocolate and peanut butter donut.

Will post a picture or two later, as all in little one’s phone. Little bit of rain, as we cleaned up from wet in the water park.

Full from dinner. We both had filets. Very good, but would next time eat chicken or other, as the prevailing taste of wood almost made that cut of meat not our favorite. Pretty restaurant with huge wine list. Next time, we also want to eat upstairs.

IOA fun to walk off that meal.

Ha, just like the 13th floor of a hotel...tower of terror?

Nawahahahahaha

So what did I do this afternoon you ask? Even if you don’t i’m sharing

Lovely lunch at Panera with the ‘lil, love that cheese brocolli in bread bowl soup.

Then onto pick up middle DS at dentist to drop at football practice. Should’ve taken 40 minutes tops. Just got home half hour ago...2 1/2 hours sitting in the car. Glad i had enough gas in the tank.

Naturally, i skipped stopping at the ladies room after lunch.:oops:

Scary, a semi truck, loaded with enormously heavy steel coils, was hanging off a bridge so high that rare parageine falcons nest underneath.

The mr used to make that run at work now & again. He got so sick of idiots cutting in front of him, he transferred in to another dept. Last i heard they were subcontracting that job out. Hope no fatalities.
Wow that’s crazy scary. There’s a Panera across the street from Disneyland, in retrospect I kinda wish I stopped there for a lunch. So much food I want to try, so little time lol.
Let’s just say, the drivers down here make driving challenging.

SW and Aquadica. Now enjoying Big Fire for a nice dinner. Did stop for donuts, and was said, since loyal, free 2 donuts of any kind. One eaten, one for late night snack. Hello chocolate and peanut butter donut.

Will post a picture or two later, as all in little one’s phone. Little bit of rain, as we cleaned up from wet in the water park.
How was SW? My fav is the sea lion show. And the After Dark show is the best. So funny. Are they still doing it? We enjoy Aquatica too, but last time was years ago! I wanted to go to SW during our May trip but daughter wasn’t interested. Ever since she watched Black Fish. I wasn’t going to bother with Aquatica since we have the 3 park pass.
Did you try the AP Voodoo donut?
Full from dinner. We both had filets. Very good, but would next time eat chicken or other, as the prevailing taste of wood almost made that cut of meat not our favorite. Pretty restaurant with huge wine list. Next time, we also want to eat upstairs.

IOA fun to walk off that meal.
What did you think of Big Fire? What is different about the upstairs? I prefer the upstairs at The Emporium. Maybe this time I’ll try the icecream. When we go for dinner always too full after for dessert.

Sue, it was a nice, and quite noisy, American food, mostly grilled on fires with different kinds of wood. We just thought upstairs would be a better view.

Oh my goodness, 90 minutes and ride the new Potter ride. Wait to you see little one’s smile. It was awesome coaster.

Good evening everyone. Today was the kind of day that made me want to get in my car, start driving south, and not stop until I saw mouse ears. I won’t bore you with all of the details, but the day started with me arriving at work, and as soon as I walked through the door my boss started telling me about all the problems we were having and started instructing me on all the things I needed to do. Geez, at least let me sit down and put my purse away first. That just set the tone for the rest of the day.

Charade.....never had Indian food?
Nope, never. I don’t even know if there is an Indian restaurant in my town.

then the Bob Hope funny, The Ghost Breakers...….love that movie!
I don’t think I’ve seen that one. I’ll have to look for it. I like most Bob Hope movies.

decided to start a few loads of laundry today after getting roused via neighbor started to tear down his garage at 7 am. Um, a bit early. Noisiest bull dozer ever. How they are still going at it 3 hours later is puzzling. Only a detached one car block variety & the roof was already slowly removed the last few weeks.
7 am?! That’s way too early, especially for a Sunday.

Who doesn’t like steak
?I wouldn’t eat steak until I was in my 20’s. My mother always overcooked steak, so I thought it was terrible. I had no idea you could get it cooked in a way other than extra, extra well done.

Well I’m baack!
My husband says why unpack, lol. Just wash clothes and put them back in suitcase for Sept! Ha.
Welcome back. I think maybe you husband had a good idea.

I do most of my posting from my tablet. I have a keyboard so It’s like having a tiny computer.

Hi all! Sorry not to touch base for a while, but you can imagine, things have been busy! This little lady turned 1 month old on Saturday! And what better way to celebrate then to have that milestone in Orlando! Hope's first trip to our home away from home!View attachment 427215
Aw...she’s adorable.

That sound terrifying, both the truck and the bridge. I hate bridges.

Lynne - It looks like you are having a wonderful time. Keep the pictures coming.

Mac - Hope you had a great birthday today.

I’m going to amuse myself by watching some Doctor Who episodes - David Tennant.

Another hot day here

Will have more cloud cover tomorrow so not as hot Tuesday

Hope all the homies have sweet dreams tonight!

I’ll leave the porch light on so you don’t stumble in the new house

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter