Something About Nothing ... #12

It so feels like a Friday. By the time graduation was over and we all agreed to a restaurant, for a very late dinner, that turned into a longer one than we expected, it became a very late night. I was not far behind Charade’s arrival, and DH and I went to bed pronto. We both were so tired, alarm went off and I was like huh? And rain started just as we got home last night, and has not stopped.

Very wet commute. Weather lady said, a wet and miserable start to this Thursday.

So, drink up, it is Thirsty Thursday and the sky is certainly giving us wet. Cool too. Car said 60. Umbrella and windshield wipers, with car turning off and on the car light’s high beams.

So, I am officially done with hollering to get up for school.

9D4A4B16-2A5E-4D95-BEE5-9C155282059C.jpeg

408729 and yeah, 408730 oh this cat does - 408731

So whatever you do today, totally enjoy your Thursday.

A welcome back to Charade, hope you have a later wake up this morning.

And a going home, safe travels wishes to Schumi tonight, so nice you and mum had a great time visiting family.

Sue, Happy Anniversay!

Good morning. I am trying to adjust back to east coast time. I foolishly decided that I would go into work today. I really should stay home and sleep.

Lynne - Congrats to your daughter on graduation. Now we all have college to look forward to.

We came home to rain. I’m already missing sunny CA.

Just got to work. Boss is freaking out because the fax isn’t working. I check the error messages. It says to replace toner. I replaced the toner and a weeks worth of faxes just came through. I need another vacation.

Oh, I hear ya, Charade. Quite a few years ago, we used to get faxes in every day, and for over a week one time, person responsible for it, did not realize it was unplugged. Went through paper when it was plugged in.

Sorry to hear you're at work so early.

Bit brighter now, but period of heavy rain still coming. Hmm, walk for lunch? Maybe not. I need more tea, though.

Good morning everyone :wave:...I don't know where the week went. It has been busy and some bumps in the road but getting back on track. Liv's graduation was very nice. The weather was beautiful. There were so many people, it was a little overwhelming. Liv had a class of 219 and I bet each person had at least 2 to 3 people. We were very lucky to be in the front row right at the podium. The top 10 got reserved seats. I have more pics and video on my camera just haven't downloaded yet. The man in the pic is my dad! It was nice he was able to come.
livgrad.jpgmedadlivgrad.jpg

Now I am getting ready for the party on Saturday. We have about 40 or so people coming. My sister-in-law is letting us have it there she has a better yard.

I ended up with sugar ants this week, so I have been trying to clear stuff out. I do have exterminator coming today.

I am trying to get back on track with cooking, we have been eating out way too much!

We have been looking for a small camper to tow to house the cats when we move. We were able to find one at a good price. It was two hours away, we have to go back next week to get it. Brian will gut it and make partitions.

I haven't been able to do a good reading just a quick scan, so hoping to catch people.

It's raining and cool here today, but should be nice by Saturday!!!

Patty I am so sorry to hear about Joe's health problems. I understand how you must be feeling. I hope you get good answers from the doctor and you and Joe are in my thoughts.

Charade Great pics of your trip. I caught most of them quickly. I am so glad you had a great trip (except for the rash) . Thanks for sharing and I hope your day at work goes better.

Lynne Congrats! on your daughter's graduation. It sounds like a nice time. We ended up getting pizza at like 8:30 after the graduation. We did have some family over afterwards for cards.

Schumi I am glad you had a great with your mum. I hope you have a good flight home and can't wait to hear more about it.

Mac I am so glad to see you posting. You do a great job as a Mod, I am so glad you are hear doing it!!

Sue Happy Anniversary!! Brian would love a sushi dinner out, nope not me. I hope you had a great time. I hope your visit with your friend is good.

Robo It sounds like a great party event, enjoy planning it. I totally understand wanting to do something special. Brian and I aren't into parties and I didn't want one for my 50th. I am not sure what he will want.

Tink I am glad to see you post and hope you and your family are doing well!!

Pooh Nice pic you shared. It must be hard to see them leave. Oh that would be wonderful if they can move out there. Brian's family and mine are happy we are moving down next year. It is nice to have some family close, especially your kids. I am not sure what I will do if Liv moves away! Countdowns are awesome.

A special hello to anyone I have misses. I hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!

Sue, happy anniversary!!

What a nice way to celebrate 38 years together by doing a sushi dinner
Thanks!
It so feels like a Friday. By the time graduation was over and we all agreed to a restaurant, for a very late dinner, that turned into a longer one than we expected, it became a very late night. I was not far behind Charade’s arrival, and DH and I went to bed pronto. We both were so tired, alarm went off and I was like huh? And rain started just as we got home last night, and has not stopped.

Very wet commute. Weather lady said, a wet and miserable start to this Thursday.

So, drink up, it is Thirsty Thursday and the sky is certainly giving us wet. Cool too. Car said 60. Umbrella and windshield wipers, with car turning off and on the car light’s high beams.

So, I am officially done with hollering to get up for school.

View attachment 408727
Nice pic! Congrats for the Grad and yay for no more hollering to get up for school. My youngest needed a bomb under her to get moving!
Just got to work. Boss is freaking out because the fax isn’t working. I check the error messages. It says to replace toner. I replaced the toner and a weeks worth of faxes just came through. I need another vacation.
:sad2: Yup you should have stayed home! Sounds like they are totally useless!

So nice to get the updates Bobbie!

Such a sweet pic of Liv, you and your dad!
No shoes day...

Hope the party is awesome and you have a big turnout for it

HeHe, our kids look like they have the same shoes on Bobbie. Nice pictures, nice your Dad could come, and congratulations to Liv. We are just having a family party on Saturday too, but probably half the numbers, and at my Dsis's place, as she has a huge yard compared to mine, and a pool, that we do not. Sounds like you are getting ready to move, and great you found a camper to get those kitties to their new house in style. And yeah, we are trying to not eat out as much either. Though after our graduation of close to 600 kids, each name being read, we really wanted a sit down meal. And yeah, a washed out rainy day for us, but the week-end says beautiful sun and clouds 84 on Saturday, so we are happy the rain moves out today, as well.

Sue, yeah, pond water moving little one got quite the repeated get up notices. Some kids are just not easy risers. Older one, not as much of an issue getting up, though once in awhile, he swore I did not holler, as he promptly went back to sleep.

Good Morning Bobbie, Mac Sue, and Tink. Hope all are enjoying today so far, and feeling well. Mac, hope you are feeling better, and got good news on the medical front. Tink, hope the dog has not chewed stuff. Sue, hoping you are enjoying a nice cup of coffee. That goes for Robo too.

Bobbie thanks for Anniversary wishes! Congrats for your Grad! Hope the weather cooperated for the party. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of sugar ants? Are they the typical small black ant? I’m always on my daughter to clean up the kitchen counter after she’s in there making something.

Another sunny day here, hope it’s not as hot as yesterday. And not one whiff of a breeze, ugh.
Going out to lunch with a friend at the beach before we go visit a friend in the hospital. It’s about a 50 min drive from us.
Looking forward to the basketball game tonight. Go Raptors! Even if they are from Toronto, lol. Last game was amazing. A nail bitter for sure.

Oh, and ewww ants. Glad you have an exterminator coming Bobbie. I hate any bug in my house. We've had a darn horse fly that I want to swat so bad.

Afternoon, everyone!

Welcome home, Charade! Sounds like you have the same wet and gray weather we've had on our end of the state this week. Loved your pics from the zoo and yay! for Disney finding your hat!

@pattyw When does Joe go back to the cardiologist?

So many graduations! Reminds me of just how quickly this next year is going to go for Corey.

Safe travels tonight, @schumigirl I know you're looking forward to getting back to Tom and Kyle, but what a wonderful time you've had!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thirsty Thursday!

And in honor of of the new ride opening today......

Live in the South and you will have bugs and crawling things

That is why we have a service that comes out regularly to spray inside and out

And we have two cats that play, chase and then eat those bugs, etc, if they see them before the service company comes out

Was up late last night :)

C01E0DB1-4722-4F4D-9EBB-35E99F4E7E39.jpeg From worst to first :worship:

Making a beef roast, low & slow in oven. Waiting to take one DS up to drs, something went south with his back at work yikes. Rain is off & on, not sure if i’ll Be poolside for GD’s swim/dive meet or not as they haven’t ‘called it’ yet.

GD went to see Ariana concert yesterday, like her hair? She just bought it so cheap on amazon wasn’t expecting much for than pony
F3B171BB-3483-47E8-AD68-8D58815E0362.jpeg
That would mean my ketchup would be touching the egg.
Yikes.

Mayo I could do as I eat fried egg sandwiches with it.

Let us know if you survive Dr Death this week
Oh yeah, was numb for hours :). He mickey moused it and sent note to my family doctor to check my bloodwork. That’s a new one boo
Yes! Love Blue Bayou and seating area. Remember to request a table close to the water when you check in so GD will get the full effect! They give cute cushions to sit on for the viewing area. Great view. My having to sit on the ground and get up, not gracefully lol!
We also loved the WOC Dessert Party. Great view, and nice selections. It’s splurge worthy lol!
When is your DL dates again? 8/11-8/17 is ours
8/27 and back on whatever day Labor Day is...5 nights. Just missing you darn it.
Have done BB every trip there. They used to have this cool pirate ship boat dessert made out of chocolate. I always book earliest lunch, arrive early and let them know i’ll Wait for water table.

Once did a cool halloween special with entertainment in the restaurant during/after dinner by characters. Then you got fantasmic then seats for FW afterwards. Still have our seat pads, i’m Of the roll method for scrambling up:). Old enough to remember when the CMs there wouldn’t let anyone sit down for it, quite aggressive in monitoring of it.
Good evening. We just spent the whole day at the zoo. All I can say is wow, that place is huge. B was really disappointed when she found out the zoo no longer has giant pandas. We were there from 9-6 and I know we didn’t see everything. I’ll add some pictures at the end of this post, and I have a special picture for Lynne tomorrow.

The wait times at Disney were incredible. A few rides got up to 120 minute wait times, but we were either able to get on them early in the day or had fast passes.
I had never heard of golfer’s rash either. It is also called exercise induced Vasculitis. It is a heat rash that occurs on the ankles and calves. I first thought it was sunburn, but it didn’t hurt like a sunburn.

Well, tomorrow we return home. :(
That’s the term i was search for but couldn’t quite find in my cobwebby head. Every time i see similar rashes now have a minute of freaking it might be measles. I’ve never had them according to a blood test/tider years ago when pregnant. Never did get the shot, relying upon herd immunity that seems to be fading fast.
Enjoyed the City, and enjoyed going back in to see Come from Away......what a show!!! I cried like a baby. We owe huge thanks to friend of a friend who made it possible.
Nice! Will say i’ll Have to google it, never heard of it
Went out for sushi dinner, it was our anniversary, 38!
That sounds quite romantic, congrats:duck:

your gd is such a cutie!
Nice hair piece
Looks real in the photo

Had the game on and rooted for the Blues too

Good evening. I am still recovering from vacation. I got home around 4:00 today, fell asleep in my recliner, and didn’t wake up until almost 8:00. I got mostly caught up at work. Most of the faxes that came through were spam.

Bobbie - Congrats to Liv on graduation. We had those little ants in our kitchen a few years ago. That’s what prompted us to hire an exterminator. Haven’t seen them since.

Sue - The therapists are great at therapy, but totally inept when it comes to office stuff.

Pooh - it was raining when we came in last night. I thought we were going to have rain again today, but we ended up with a beautiful day.

Lynne - Cute kitty pictures.

Keisha - Great ponytail. It looks like real hair.

Going to try to get some sleep, but will probably be up half the night.

My hat arrived today. 🙂

A hearty good morning to all the homies! Ah, Friday has arrived. And so has Schumi, at least I hope she is enjoying being home, and mum safely home now too, after a hopefully quiet overnight flight.

Cute ponytail addition, Keisha. AG's concert was on our news the other night of the show.

Yay! A hat arrived for Charade. Nice it come so quick for you. Nap certainly was needed, so glad you had the chance to do so. When I do that, when I wake up the family complains I didn't cook dinner. Yeah, did you eat? They always do. But most of the time, I have to make my own, as none is left over for me. Hope you are more on EST time now. I always have more trouble going back in time.

With that, so happy it is a Friday, the sun is shining, the flood warnings alert that buzzed my phone expired when the clock struck midnight. Commute had still some wet streets, and barriers off to the side on some streets. And busier than usual, so I guess early birds increase on the last day of some homies' work week. That lovely 55 degree showing on the car's dashboard did not stop the smile from seeing that sun just breaking over the horizon. Though I did arrive before the sun did.

409002 and yeah, 409003

So for all the homies:
409004 and 409005

It is so that time for my second cup of tea.

Be good homies!

it’s Friday again
The one day of the week the homies love

Peeps going to work today,,,,
Peeps now home from travel today
Looking at you charade and Schumi!

We are to have a cool spell
Today in the lower 80’s

(Should I put the heat pump on this morning and then the ac on before noon?)

Nay...Saturday high humidity returns

Mr Mac overnslept and cats woke me up at
6 for their feeding

I’ll take a nap today while he is on vacuum duty

Hope all the homies have a nice day and a great weekend!

Doesn’t Bobbie have her daughters graduation bash this weekend ?
Hope it is an exciting time for Liv!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter