Something About Nothing ... #12

Snow. There is snow out my window. At least it's the best kind of snow (the kind that doesn't stick on the driveway so no shoveling). And the kids actually want to walk to school instead of whining about it.

Yep, last minute packer here too.

Woot, for the countdown Princess. Rain or not, vacation is always better.

Some rain for us today. Got little one coffee to take to school. She just left a few minutes ago.

Will go get gas for the car, then breakfast out with older one. So nice, and he wants to do the errands with me too. Great to have an extra day to relax and get things done.

Later homies, time for some tea and quiet before I wake older one around 9.

Enjoy your day!

Good morning everyone :coffee:

Welcome to princess, we're always glad to have a new homie to chat with.

I'm a semi last minute packer since I wear most of my vacation clothes for work (the perks of working in a garden center) except when we have a winter trip like the next one. I can pack my shorts early since I won't need them for work.

I woke up to find a mess on my front porch...the dogs had torn the dog bed to pieces and there's stuffing everywhere. It was the only bed Sasha had kept intact so I thought it was safe. Guess I shouldn't have flipped it over yesterday as they probably found a weak spot...time to clean the porch but not before coffee.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday :flower1:

Morning Sans Family :wave: ....I have missed being on the boards this week. It sounds like a lot has happened. I tried to read through all and hope I don't miss anybody.

Liv has been working a few days a week and enjoys it for the most part. Yesterday was her first real bad day so she came home upset. She made a mistake but in the end they chalked it up to a new learning mistake. She was so anxious she would get fired. She finally had a couple of rude customers but I told her she will have to learn to ignore them .They are just miserable with life and want to spread it around. She finished her first quarter with a 4.88 GPA and is ranked 3 or 4 right now. She was ecstatic. She doesn't think she can catch her friend who is in place to be the Valedictorian but I told her where she is ranked is amazing. We couldn't be more proud. Liv is enjoying her first paycheck and already bought some things :thumbsup2... She is also glad to be able to help with her car insurance and gas.

Weather here has been on and off. We have had a few rain days with warm temps now it is going to be wet and cold :sad1: .

I have been in the house more lately:sad2:. It seems those pesky hot flushes and flashes are in full swing. I have been getting several a day and severe ones. I don't even want to go anywhere because as soon as they start I have to change into my shorts and tank tops :scared:. This is crazy, the thought of them possible worse and for years is :sad: ... I was the only one this week at the store in capris and short sleeves while everyone was bundled up:laughing:. I was suppose to have a partial hysterectomy last year but backed out. I am really worried about my health issues and surgical menopause. I am hoping I can get comfortable this year to do it. The doctors are on me all the time with having the BRCA 2 gene. It was a bittersweet birthday for me this year. My mom died at 50 from breast cancer. I am monitoring myself and will do it at sometime in the next year. I continue to stay positive and enjoy life:cool1: I won't let things bring me down or stop me:thumbsup2

Brian and I have started putting our list of projects to do to get the house ready to go up for sale next fall. Florida living is getting closer:cool1:

Mac we watch the walking dead and I was actually happy with the episode this week .I like how they sent Rick off. I think there was not many ways that would work to see him go. I am looking forward to see how the season progresses. His movies sound interesting. I hope your doctor visits and tests go great this week! The candy bags have been vacant for awhile now. I am sorta of glad so I can get back on my low sugar diet:thumbsup2

Monykalyn Congrats to your daughter on her license, what a great feeling of accomplishment. The wingapalooza sounded great, how nice it was a success.:thumbsup2 It is such a great feeling to have all that hard work pay off.

Patty I love the pic of the cats in IOA.... I would have immediately started thinking of mine:goodvibes... I have to try harder to find these characters. I happen to miss so many of them when I am at the parks. I am glad that you had a nice trip and are excited about your next one.

Charade I am glad things are working out with your daughter looking at other options for careers. Liv's first choice is a Forensic Scientist in the chemistry field. Her back up is Architecture/Engineer. I am sure whatever she chooses she will excel.

Tink I love the pic of the new puppy. How wonderful to add him to your family. I love shelter pet adoptions:hug: ... I hope you have many happy years with him:goodvibes

Lynne Happy belated birthday to your son! The zoo pictures were cute! Lynne I hope you had a nice time with your son running errands today! Keep enjoying your tea:thumbsup2 I love your "Thorsday" pic !!

Robo I love your pics of your trees. They are beautiful and love the different room themed ones. :goodvibes:D... We just started putting a small tree up last year again. We have :cat: that think it is a playground. We have to anchor it in and decorate it like a kid proof tree. Nothing shiny or dangling from the bottom:laughing:. Your fingers were my favorite that you made!!

Tgrgrl I am glad that you and your daughter are feeling better. I can't wait to say it's 89 degrees here in November!

Princesswithablaster Welcome always nice to have new family members. I hope your weather turns out amazing. Honestly, I do the same thing with the weather. I always look out about 10 days and start panicking even though I tell myself I won't:rotfl:. I hope you have a great trip!!!

Schumi I am so glad you had a good visit to the dentist with minimal work :goodvibes...Your countdown is getting closer and a special trip with your son will be great:thumbsup2

Keisha that is so good that you can cut your family's hair and they trust you! Mine would never let me get near them:laughing:

:wave2: to all the Sans family I missed. I am off to do some chores and hope to stop back today. I hope everyone has a great day:woohoo:

Snow. There is snow out my window. At least it's the best kind of snow (the kind that doesn't stick on the driveway so no shoveling)

Same here- snow on my car this morning but it's melting!! :thumbsup2

And nice to meet you, Princess!!:goodvibes

She finished her first quarter with a 4.88 GPA and is ranked 3 or 4 right now.

:cheer2: Go Liv!! That's just wonderful!!

Florida living is getting closer:cool1:

party:

TGIF all!! A few hours at the office then the afternoon with my mom! Her salon appointment, lunch, some grocery shopping!:)

happy-friday-meme-picture.png

Rainy day here for me

A blah weather day in my area unless a person likes rain

Bobbie, you are a good mom and know your Liv
You tell her and guide her how to deal with life and she listens to you

She listens and will do fine with her job and schooling!

Princess, once you post in the San you are one of us

We talk about anything and everything all the time
Just like in Seinfeld tv show

Happy day to all the homies here!

We booked a mini vacay to UO for Tgiving day & Black Friday
Ditto what @Lynne G said about sickbay now closed!! and whooot for Tday mini trip!

"They have stores in <<insert place I was going>>, you know." I'm guessing Orlando falls into that category. :rotfl2:
Hello!! Yep I wandered in here a few years ago and they haven't kicked me out yet :rotfl2: Even better I've gotten to meet a few IRL and it was like catching up with old friends!! And our packing is now almost total "if we forget it we will just get it there". This has resulted in socks, underwear, pants, shoes, leggings and other misc stuff being purchased on vacation-since so much time this past year has been in orlando (and disney) nearly all those things have a mouse of some form on them...

he finished her first quarter with a 4.88 GPA and is ranked 3 or 4 right now.
Amazing!! so cool! nice to see hard work pay off. and nice to the paycheck too. yeah-now that she has the first mistake out of the way she can relax - everyone makes mistakes and it can be somewhat of a relief to get it out of the way and now she knows how bosses will react.

Horrible no good very bad day all around. Cold and icky, and just not a good day otherwise. Just want to pull covers over head and jump into an invisible hole :scared1:

At least snow passed us by this time-not so for monday. Going over to friends house soon to help finish out our wreath fundraiser, and get invoices sent. Then I think I may buy the new book I've been wanting on my kindle and crawl into bed...

Later peeps!!

Hey all, drs appt today chalked off the to-do list. Penciled in the HP prequel for tomorrow. Have ton of stuffs to do, since it’ll be in the teens in the am here tomorrow, have a feeling I might dilly dally a bit.

View attachment 363895

Well, hello all homies! For some reason, cannot get a song out of my head, and just want to dance, dance, dance, with sunshine in my pocket. Not really a fan of most of Timberlake's songs, but that one, I just enjoy the beat of, for some reason.

Ah, the low Fall temps are coming. 55 today, lower 50's with rain tomorrow, and now saying the high on Saturday will be 44, and blustery. Hey, it's least it's not a rainy weekend like the last one.

And, a big wahooooooo, for those traveling at end of this month and into December. So enjoy the holiday fare in Orlando parks. Not this year though. Kids are not happy, but hey, not every year, and next year, with 2 in college, we can probably travel in early January, or leave a little earlier before Christmas. That's my plan, anyway. Will most likely be Orlando, or on a ship. Kids are lobbying to sail again. Part of me enjoys the plotting and scheming, not always the price tags.

Oh, and it's Thursday.
images
, yep, View attachment 363896. So,
images
throw back a drink, and enjoy your Thursday.

Last, but not least, it's National Cappuccino Day.

images
Time for coffee, all! Totally great, thirsty Thursday to you all.

Ah, a shot of Thor surely warms up the joint.

Hi all!

Am I interpreting this thread correctly that one can post about random things here? If I'm wrong, I apologise. But I wanted to post somewhere that yesterday morning I realized the travel day for our upcoming trip is on the 10 day forecast now. Yay. And it looks good. Yay!

This morning I woke up with the first two days of our trip in the 10 day forecast. Yay! Wait! Nooooooo!!!!! It suddenly said rain both days. But I know it's accurate this far out. It's not even accurate day of! But I can't help checking. I just checked now. Back to looking good. Yay!!!!

Why do I do this to myself?

Tell me you all have crazy trip countdown behavior too. I know some of you pack way before it's time to leave. Right?

Right??

Welcome

Did u check the hourly? If just a few hours, take a break in the room, dine or shop. Always something to do; beats being at home :)

I took a peek today myself as far out as basic accuweather goes. Surprised to see a 30+ degree variation from day to night. Don’t recall it getting quite that chilly typically. Must be a cold spell coming into town.

Morning Sans Family :wave: ....I have missed being on the boards this week. It sounds like a lot has happened. I tried to read through all and hope I don't miss anybody.

Liv has been working a few days a week and enjoys it for the most part. Yesterday was her first real bad day so she came home upset. She made a mistake but in the end they chalked it up to a new learning mistake. She was so anxious she would get fired. She finally had a couple of rude customers but I told her she will have to learn to ignore them .They are just miserable with life and want to spread it around. She finished her first quarter with a 4.88 GPA and is ranked 3 or 4 right now. She was ecstatic. She doesn't think she can catch her friend who is in place to be the Valedictorian but I told her where she is ranked is amazing. We couldn't be more proud. Liv is enjoying her first paycheck and already bought some things :thumbsup2... She is also glad to be able to help with her car insurance and gas.

Weather here has been on and off. We have had a few rain days with warm temps now it is going to be wet and cold :sad1: .

I have been in the house more lately:sad2:. It seems those pesky hot flushes and flashes are in full swing. I have been getting several a day and severe ones. I don't even want to go anywhere because as soon as they start I have to change into my shorts and tank tops :scared:. This is crazy, the thought of them possible worse and for years is :sad: ... I was the only one this week at the store in capris and short sleeves while everyone was bundled up:laughing:. I was suppose to have a partial hysterectomy last year but backed out. I am really worried about my health issues and surgical menopause. I am hoping I can get comfortable this year to do it. The doctors are on me all the time with having the BRCA 2 gene. It was a bittersweet birthday for me this year. My mom died at 50 from breast cancer. I am monitoring myself and will do it at sometime in the next year. I continue to stay positive and enjoy life:cool1: I won't let things bring me down or stop me:thumbsup2

Brian and I have started putting our list of projects to do to get the house ready to go up for sale next fall. Florida living is getting closer:cool1:

Mac we watch the walking dead and I was actually happy with the episode this week .I like how they sent Rick off. I think there was not many ways that would work to see him go. I am looking forward to see how the season progresses. His movies sound interesting. I hope your doctor visits and tests go great this week! The candy bags have been vacant for awhile now. I am sorta of glad so I can get back on my low sugar diet:thumbsup2

Monykalyn Congrats to your daughter on her license, what a great feeling of accomplishment. The wingapalooza sounded great, how nice it was a success.:thumbsup2 It is such a great feeling to have all that hard work pay off.

Patty I love the pic of the cats in IOA.... I would have immediately started thinking of mine:goodvibes... I have to try harder to find these characters. I happen to miss so many of them when I am at the parks. I am glad that you had a nice trip and are excited about your next one.

Charade I am glad things are working out with your daughter looking at other options for careers. Liv's first choice is a Forensic Scientist in the chemistry field. Her back up is Architecture/Engineer. I am sure whatever she chooses she will excel.

Tink I love the pic of the new puppy. How wonderful to add him to your family. I love shelter pet adoptions:hug: ... I hope you have many happy years with him:goodvibes

Lynne Happy belated birthday to your son! The zoo pictures were cute! Lynne I hope you had a nice time with your son running errands today! Keep enjoying your tea:thumbsup2 I love your "Thorsday" pic !!

Robo I love your pics of your trees. They are beautiful and love the different room themed ones. :goodvibes:D... We just started putting a small tree up last year again. We have :cat: that think it is a playground. We have to anchor it in and decorate it like a kid proof tree. Nothing shiny or dangling from the bottom:laughing:. Your fingers were my favorite that you made!!

Tgrgrl I am glad that you and your daughter are feeling better. I can't wait to say it's 89 degrees here in November!

Princesswithablaster Welcome always nice to have new family members. I hope your weather turns out amazing. Honestly, I do the same thing with the weather. I always look out about 10 days and start panicking even though I tell myself I won't:rotfl:. I hope you have a great trip!!!

Schumi I am so glad you had a good visit to the dentist with minimal work :goodvibes...Your countdown is getting closer and a special trip with your son will be great:thumbsup2

Keisha that is so good that you can cut your family's hair and they trust you! Mine would never let me get near them:laughing:

:wave2: to all the Sans family I missed. I am off to do some chores and hope to stop back today. I hope everyone has a great day:woohoo:

Had no choice re a full hysterectomy, long before experiencing any menopausal symptoms. Let’s just say they introduced themselves in short fashion, akin to hitting a brick wall at 90 m.p.h. Do your reasearch as to supplements or estrogen but with your family history, I’m sure you are well educated on the subject. hugs & good luck!!!

Same here- snow on my car this morning but it's melting!! :thumbsup2

And nice to meet you, Princess!!:goodvibes

:cheer2: Go Liv!! That's just wonderful!!

party:

TGIF all!! A few hours at the office then the afternoon with my mom! Her salon appointment, lunch, some grocery shopping!:)

happy-friday-meme-picture.png

IDK that adorable shiba inu is giving mr hemsworth a run for his money

Ditto what @Lynne G said about sickbay now closed!! and whooot for Tday mini trip!

Hello!! Yep I wandered in here a few years ago and they haven't kicked me out yet :rotfl2: Even better I've gotten to meet a few IRL and it was like catching up with old friends!! And our packing is now almost total "if we forget it we will just get it there". This has resulted in socks, underwear, pants, shoes, leggings and other misc stuff being purchased on vacation-since so much time this past year has been in orlando (and disney) nearly all those things have a mouse of some form on them...

Amazing!! so cool! nice to see hard work pay off. and nice to the paycheck too. yeah-now that she has the first mistake out of the way she can relax - everyone makes mistakes and it can be somewhat of a relief to get it out of the way and now she knows how bosses will react.

Horrible no good very bad day all around. Cold and icky, and just not a good day otherwise. Just want to pull covers over head and jump into an invisible hole :scared1:

At least snow passed us by this time-not so for monday. Going over to friends house soon to help finish out our wreath fundraiser, and get invoices sent. Then I think I may buy the new book I've been wanting on my kindle and crawl into bed...

Later peeps!!

Congrats to your DD on passing the test!

Sounds like im in the minority here, i’m a confirmed over-packer. I keep toiletries in Rubbermaid containers stocked and ready to roll. Like to shop too lol, usually bring a large empty canvas duffle that folds into a nice book sized zipped bag for the goodies i’m bringing home that morphs into one of our carryons.

Good evening everyone. I am so tired and sore right now. I am walked-two-days-all-day-at-a-theme-park sore and tired. Took B to the university last night. Between check in, room assignment, dinner, and information session we did so much walking. I didn’t get home until almost 11:00. I went back today for more parent information sessions. This school offers a ton of information for parents. Unfortunately I got there a little too late and had to park a good distance from where I needed to be. They had shuttles, but I didn't know how often they ran, so I walked to where I needed to be. I was on campus pretty much all day today. Thankfully dh was able to give me a ride back to my car, but right now I ache all over. I feel so old.

B decided to go ahead and apply for admission. The school will waive the application fee for anyone who applies while at the weekend event.

Ooh-and someone brought a baby kangaroo to the Nursing home yesterday!!! He was sooooo cute and soft and cuddly. Clearly loved being loved on.
Aww...I would love to see a baby kangaroo. I now have a Veggie Tales song stuck in my head. ANyone else familiar with Veggie Tales?

Hi Friends! I am back from the dead.....youngest daughter diagnosed with strep day after Halloween & me with the flu on Sunday. I am finally back to life today & thanking the heavens that my oldest daughter & especially my husband didn’t get sick.....#ManCold......
Yuck. I had strep last year the week before we left for vacation. Glad you both are feeling better. I hear you about the man cold. Dh turns into a baby whenever he gets a little sniffle.

Just relaxing. Poor little one seems to be sick again. Nose running. Drugs and rest for her. Too bad she does not get any days off.
Oh no. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Am I interpreting this thread correctly that one can post about random things here?
Welcome Princess. This is a great place to post. They all welcomed me to the group about this time last year.

Tell me you all have crazy trip countdown behavior too. I know some of you pack way before it's time to leave. Right?
I’m usually a pack the night before person.

Wow, congrats to Liv on an awesome GPA. I have no idea what B’s class ranking is, but I know it isn’t anywhere near that high. Her school got rid of valedictorian and salutatorian several years ago.

I’ve already dozed off a couple of times since coming home today, so I think I should try to get some sleep. I still have a couple more information sessions to attend tomorrow.

Thanks Bobbie......we are so looking forward to our next visit.

Good luck with the issues.......it’s not easy being a woman of a certain age.....and glad Liv is doing well.....off days hopefully don’t happen too often......:)

MonyK.....I love your expression of wandering in here.......:) we had a pretty miserable day here too.....cold, grey and dark that we needed a lamp on around 3.30 yesterday........winter has hit. No snow yet for us........

Janet........although I’m a late packer.......I’m an overpacker too!!! Always take far more clothes than I’ll ever need, but prefer to have them there anyway........I have no desire to live on 3 outfits for three weeks!!! I know some can....I read someone say they come from the U.K. with hand luggage only and only have a few items to live on......nope.....not for me. I need to get back to bed........the tile guy is coming back to finish off the job and he’ll be here in 4 hours!!!

@bobbie68, I'm sorry to hear about your medical issues. I hope your body adjusts and the symptoms get less intense. My mom had a hysterectomy and was ok with the hot flashes but insomnia really hit her hard for a while.

@tink1957, @pattyw, @schumigirl, @macraven, @Monykalyn, @keishashadow, @Charade67, and anyone else I missed, thank you all for the welcome. What a lovely thread. It took me a few minutes to work out SANs was (without in French). I look forward to hanging out with you all.

I'm surprised that so many people here are not early packers. I was expecting a lot of people to say they have their suitcases open a month ahead of time. I see that a lot on the Disney side. But maybe that explains it. The uber planners are not here so much.

@schumigirl, I'm with you on not being able to pack in carry ons. I can. I do for work sometimes. But I want options on vacation. :sunny: In my case mostly sandal options (sometimes I have to put them back when I realize I have more sandals in the suitcase than days on vacation - oops!). Also, I always thought your avatar was phantom of the opera related. I now realize … it's not that mask. :rotfl:

Have a great day everyone. I may break tradition and get out a suitcase …

Happy Saturday all!! Sunny right now, but lake effect snow is moving in today!!:sad: Some of ski country will get 6 inches!:eek:
The City of Buffalo will maybe get an inch. We're 20 minutes north of the city- we should only get a dusting of snow!! So, indoor projects it is this weekend!!

Good news- we booked a December trip to Orlando:cool1: We'll be in Orlando 12/13-12/17. We got great airfare and a wonderful 30% discount at HRH!!:thumbsup2 The best part is Kyle & Erin will drive up and spend the weekend with us!! Yay for a Christmas family vacation!! Now, off to plan our days!!:goodvibes

Hope everyone has a great day!!

@bobbie68, I'm sorry to hear about your medical issues. I hope your body adjusts and the symptoms get less intense. My mom had a hysterectomy and was ok with the hot flashes but insomnia really hit her hard for a while.

@tink1957, @pattyw, @schumigirl, @macraven, @Monykalyn, @keishashadow, @Charade67, and anyone else I missed, thank you all for the welcome. What a lovely thread. It took me a few minutes to work out SANs was (without in French). I look forward to hanging out with you all.

I'm surprised that so many people here are not early packers. I was expecting a lot of people to say they have their suitcases open a month ahead of time. I see that a lot on the Disney side. But maybe that explains it. The uber planners are not here so much.

@schumigirl, I'm with you on not being able to pack in carry ons. I can. I do for work sometimes. But I want options on vacation. :sunny: In my case mostly sandal options (sometimes I have to put them back when I realize I have more sandals in the suitcase than days on vacation - oops!). Also, I always thought your avatar was phantom of the opera related. I now realize … it's not that mask. :rotfl:

Have a great day everyone. I may break tradition and get out a suitcase …

Never thought of it as looking like Phantom!! lol...….

Nope, big Halloween fan.…..although it scares the bejeesus out of me, I still love it...….

Yes, I like to have options too......plenty of choice with clothes...….of course some people have carry on the size of full size suitcase.....then wonder why other passengers are annoyed at the room they take up in the limited overhead lockers as they don't fit under the seat in front...…...yes, it`s a bugbear of mine.....can you guess lol...….

When I started this chat thread, I was a fan of Seinfeld’s tv show

They always were talking something about nothing

So, Something About Nothing is what I named this chat thread
Many call it SAN’s thread

Cold where I am this morning
But nothing like peeps up north have

Ac off and heat on for me

Have a fun weekend homies !

Wah mr had me all excited that the HP movie was this weekend. Went online to buy my tix and no cigar. Ah well, gives me more time to cross some more errands off my list today. Slowly grabbing all the goodies needed for thanksgiving dinner.

GD sleeping over tomorrow after gymnastics since off school for veterans’ day. Have a craft & a dry run making Rice Krispie holiday house set up. Not a 3-d version, just a mold. Have never had luck getting a gingerbread house to stick together long, why tempt fate? Lol.

Good evening everyone. I am so tired and sore right now. I am walked-two-days-all-day-at-a-theme-park sore and tired. Took B to the university last night. Between check in, room assignment, dinner, and information session we did so much walking. I didn’t get home until almost 11:00. I went back today for more parent information sessions. This school offers a ton of information for parents. Unfortunately I got there a little too late and had to park a good distance from where I needed to be. They had shuttles, but I didn't know how often they ran, so I walked to where I needed to be. I was on campus pretty much all day today. Thankfully dh was able to give me a ride back to my car, but right now I ache all over. I feel so old.

B decided to go ahead and apply for admission. The school will waive the application fee for anyone who applies while at the weekend event.

Aww...I would love to see a baby kangaroo. I now have a Veggie Tales song stuck in my head. ANyone else familiar with Veggie Tales?

Yuck. I had strep last year the week before we left for vacation. Glad you both are feeling better. I hear you about the man cold. Dh turns into a baby whenever he gets a little sniffle.

Oh no. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Welcome Princess. This is a great place to post. They all welcomed me to the group about this time last year.

I’m usually a pack the night before person.

Wow, congrats to Liv on an awesome GPA. I have no idea what B’s class ranking is, but I know it isn’t anywhere near that high. Her school got rid of valedictorian and salutatorian several years ago.

I’ve already dozed off a couple of times since coming home today, so I think I should try to get some sleep. I still have a couple more information sessions to attend tomorrow.

Just imagine the number of calories you burnt off with all that traipsing around.

My youngest drove me crazy with veggie tales on repeat, still have a box full of old VHS tapes haha. Right next to the Barney ones.

Busch gardens in tampa used to have a lovely area where you could feed baby ‘Roos.

Happy Saturday all!! Sunny right now, but lake effect snow is moving in today!!:sad: Some of ski country will get 6 inches!:eek:
The City of Buffalo will maybe get an inch. We're 20 minutes north of the city- we should only get a dusting of snow!! So, indoor projects it is this weekend!!

Good news- we booked a December trip to Orlando:cool1: We'll be in Orlando 12/13-12/17. We got great airfare and a wonderful 30% discount at HRH!!:thumbsup2 The best part is Kyle & Erin will drive up and spend the weekend with us!! Yay for a Christmas family vacation!! Now, off to plan our days!!:goodvibes

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Now who didn’t see that coming :). Congrats on pulling it together.

Had to laugh i got an email from frontier airlines today. Thought of you, promo was entitled “shuffle to Buffalo”

No idea how i’m On that list, never have flown them. My impression is they are a (big) step down from the other major discounters. Anyone fly them lately?

I’ll book spirit & allegiant for bonus trips, but find myself holding my breath the plane actually does take off since only one scheduled per day (spirit) and on allegiant that & only fly a few days a week. Allegiant ‘bonus’ points in my book for every one of my 6 trips with them having a delay due to mechanical issues. The first time on their inagural flight out of PIT a few years ago. Don’t get it, their planes look brand new
:confused3

My youngest drove me crazy with veggie tales on repeat, still have a box full of old VHS tapes haha. Right next to the Barney ones.

Loved Veggie Tales!! & Barney! :love:

Busch gardens in tampa used to have a lovely area where you could feed baby ‘Roos.

Will have to check that out! We'd like to go to Busch Gardens again! Haven't been there in a few years.

Now who didn’t see that coming :). Congrats on pulling it together.

:laughing: I was further enticed because we needed one more round trip with Southwest to get A List status! Looking forward to the perks! It's a win-win!!:thumbsup2

Had to laugh i got an email from frontier airlines today. Thought of you, promo was entitled “shuffle to Buffalo”

:rotfl:Now who wants to shuffle off to Buffalo now????

Kyle flew Frontier on an Orlando trip that Erin's parents paid for (I always fly Southwest). He didn't like it- they had a long delay! And you had to pay extra for everything. By the time you pay for the extras, the fares aren't so cheap. Of course, I'm used to Southwest and 2 bags free as well as 2 carry-ons- so I'm not a light packer:laughing: I think Frontier could work for some- if the rates and schedules work.

Patty the only person I know who flew on frontier out of PIT referred to the seats as feeling as comfortable as folding chairs.

If you think of it, could you ask Klye if he recalls the amount of leg room he experienced?

PS congrats on the A list status, we’re coming up short again this year.

My DSis flies Frontier and has been delayed more than a day, and other delays flying into St. P. I flew with her to Myrtle Beach, and would not fly with them again. Started with a delay taking off, over 2 hours, then those that had paid for a seat in the front had to move back, as we, passengers, had to move in different parts of the place to balance it. Then we we were delayed over 3 hours getting back.

While I have had delays with SW, I think SW seats are more comfy and under seat room bigger. I do, generally pay more than she does on Frontier, but I feel better with SW, and always enjoy checking in a bag, and not packing as light to save money.

Some errands and lunch out with little one. Always nice when kids help with the bags and cart.

Should be a quiet night, and oh that wind. Bad hair day.

If you think of it, could you ask Klye if he recalls the amount of leg room he experienced?

Talked to Kyle this afternoon he said he remembers less leg room on Frontier compared to Southwest. And the tray tables are tiny!

While I have had delays with SW, I think SW seats are more comfy and under seat room bigger. I do, generally pay more than she does on Frontier, but I feel better with SW, and always enjoy checking in a bag, and not packing as light to save money.

I agree! We've had delays and issues with Southwest- but they are very good at rectifying such situations and have always been happy with their customer service!:thumbsup2

Brrr- the arctic air has moved in!! :cold: Strong winds, too!! Ick! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!