Something About Nothing ... #12

I opened up our new house......

Who will be the first to move in there ?

I'll be closing this thread in a few days.
Have to make sure we leave no homie behind.....!

I opened up our new house......

Who will be the first to move in there ?

I'll be closing this thread in a few days.
Have to make sure we leave no homie behind.....!

Oh goody..........I’ll have my usual penthouse suite.......overlooking the ocean of course......I’ve got kind of comfortable up there! But great space to host parties........party:

Janet quite a day! My goodness how scary! And yes, one of the reasons we prefer our tank to be chockfull of fuel in case of things like that! And of course a visit to the ladies regularly helps too.....lol......yes, hope no one was seriously hurt in any way.

Charade hope you get to try Indian food sometime. Tom reminded me last night we had an amazing Indian meal in Paris once......we went back the next visit a few months later and they’d been closed down.......oops! But food was fabulous.......

Looked sunny this morning before I got up.....seems to be raining right now.....

Got few things to pick up today........won’t be able to do anything tomorrow for birthday celebration as I’ll be with my friend......and Thursday Friday we have a few things too.........

time For a cuppa......breakfast later..........

We were at Aquatica this morning! Perhaps we crossed paths!

Oh maybe. We would have said hi. Still around in Orlando? We are doing USO this morning, after a nice breakfast at the Portofino. Hope your family is having a great time. And little Hope is a cute kid. One month, how fast she is growing up already.

Thought I heard people talking in our old house....

Just came back to find the door still unlocked

Moving van is arriving on the weekend and will be locking up this house then

In case you forgot, we are now across the street at SAN #14

Thought I heard people talking in our old house....

Just came back to find the door still unlocked

Moving van is arriving on the weekend and will be locking up this house then

In case you forgot, we are now across the street at SAN #14
OK mom! :rotfl2:

Every mom has at least one sassy kid

I don’t want to have to get up at midnight to get my kids into the new house on Saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter